• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Whos riding in which car? We can rotate as needed as well (like I can drive stevens car if he needs a break kinda thing). It should be a relatively short drive. 6 or 7 hours to phoenix. I'm also kind of familiar with how t get to Bryces so I dont mind driving that last chunk

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
I definitely wanna go
I could leave anytime after 11 on that Friday I could also drive someone elses car if need be

also does anyone need a teammate in doubles??

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
now don't get me wrong kyle, i still love you and your bro LONG TIME but i was under the impression that david's car was full (you two, goyf, casey and jt).

but don't worry, ill be there to record some MAGIC!!!111111!!!1

Dekar173

Justice Man
Drivers = Steven, David, Kyle, (You if you go :p), Nolan, JT, myself, and Ax.

Also, headcount is up to 11 for NM currently.

Me, Ax, JT, Twister, Zman, Neil, Twinzzzz, Steven, Goyf, and Nolan.

@Tekkie- I don't even know where the hell Socorro is ;D is it on the way from Denver to Albuquerque? =O

Again, who else is down to pitch Tim some gas money to get down here? Tim, you should REALLY try to get Meno to come with, that would be both badass, and optimal gas money-wise =P

tw1n

Smash Champion
Well some of us can stay at robs so that might be the case. Which either way I'm good. But if 11 are coming then we need a 3rd car for sure. And ya who is riding with me exactly? Casey, Goyf and JT? If so then cool cool.

Neil calls stevens car. Saying it now. I got his back lol.

<3 ZMan

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I can pitch Tim some gas money to get down here. Not a lot tho.

And I'll talk to lewis about his going. In which case his jeep might be a possibility.

I would imagine david would want me driving his car instead of anyone else because I've driven it around a lot. So I dont mind being his shotgun :D perma shotty for the drive if I'm the alternating driver... tempting, but a d*ck move :p

hey Timotee how many more could you fit into your car? And I'll ask Rob if he's cool housing 11-15 people lol.

It really doesnt matter who rides with who, we'll be keeping in constant contact (ie call if we're making a bathroom stop, food, etc). We should be good on food until Flagstaff in which case I highly recommend their Dennys :p

If we try to limit stops the drive wont take more than 7 hours.

Hey Twins, you guys need to get all your stuff back. I've got some cables and a movie belonging to you. Come by before you guys leave on Friday and get it from me, 'aight? Maybe you could talk to my mom and she'd feel more comfortable with me going OOS later too. But I have no money at all right now, so I doubt I can go this weekend.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey Kyle or David, can I get a ride with you?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Alright Erich, what movie of ours do you have???

And Sinz if you're here then I dont see why not. There should be extra room. Lewis may be able to take his jeep and that can seat 6 (5 comfortably) or Tims car can hold people. But will you be in NM? because I can't drive out to Utah to get you lol.

How about we all meet up at Neils before leaving and we'll figure out who's riding with who then.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
How about we all meet up at Neils before leaving and we'll figure out who's riding with who then.
Sounds good.

Also, in light of the current NM thread title as well as my philosophy class at UNM, interpret as you will:
John Locke said:
Whence comes it by that vast store which the busy and boundless fancy of man has painted on it with an almost endless variety?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
daniel still isn't sure if he's going to az yet. he should have an answer tomorrow.

and ill throw a couple bucks tims way (not too much cause im poor). then well get some money thrown back at us when we win doubles :)

we're gonna have more nm people go to the az tourny than nm people go to nm tournies.

and speaking of nm tournies casey you should try to host one before az.

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Ok that makes more sense. We will be fine if people can fit in Tims car as well.
Tim are you traveling alone and also approximately when will you be arriving in Abq?

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
good question. Because we were hoping to leave around 3 or 4 pm at the latest.
I thought you guys were leaving earlier and taking the people that can go early. It would make sense to have the first car take anyone that can leave asap on Friday and the other cars take those who have to wait til the afternoon to get out of class...

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I thought you guys were leaving earlier and taking the people that can go early. It would make sense to have the first car take anyone that can leave asap on Friday and the other cars take those who have to wait til the afternoon to get out of class...
problem is we may be working as well. And all cars traveling together would be safer as well as more fun. In case something happens to one of the cars.

As well it gives everyone a chance to make sure they're ready. genesis took us longer than we had hoped to leave for (but that why we left 2 days early lol).

Top Bottom