• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Fuck life. I hate it right now. Every person up here is a dipshit. My room mate don't know how to clean for the life of them. I miss my friends, I miss my family, I miss being happy.

r3d d09

Smash Master
should have seen your Mod throw a 2 second tantrum after he lost to Ken Neth xD

Someone was trash talking Sinz, i think it was the host. and he blurt out " shut the **** up" the whole community broke out in laughter. ha.

Good stuff though, NM trains them well ;)

r3d d09

Smash Master
we aren't that bad. we are just a loving state :D. just look at all the kids O.o

and don't take what i say negatively. If you knew me. you know i'm joking. If i ever host another tourney this up and coming month. you will find out :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dekar - I posted there lol. TOO GOOD!!!!!

Sinz - What!? Its all good. Just breathe relax and try to enjoy your time out there. We will see you in AZ soon enough kk.

And thanks for the rough head count.

Quick vote. Would anyone want to leave earlier for AZ (like around noon ish). If so I am willing to drive there at that time so we have all night to smash it up, eat and ya. If not then its all good.

Salty: For brawl (singles and doubles) will cost $20 total. Then if you are on crews its an additional 10 (if we do crews). Then your share for gas, which isn't much more than $30 total I'm sure. Finally food. Thts about it lol. Very cheap

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Ok so 2 is the current latest. I'm still saying we should all leave together. Just in case something happens to one of the cars. You never know.

And I'm rematching Mango in boxing at Pound haha. I offered him a $1000 MM, but even if he said alright I wouldnt accept it lol. After winning I would get jumped by his fan base. David would have to hold them off while I ran away a grand wealthier haha.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
kyle- daniel, neil and i all get out of school at 2:30. we can all just meet at neil's house after school (cause he lives the closest to sandia) afterwards and go to az from there.

daniel- i have your composite cables still. ill give them to you on monday, and bring your screwdriver so i can fix my controller.

and fun fest august. i like blazbore a little bit more now that ive discovered v-13 lol. and sf4 is still mad fun, but i can't do **** in anymore lol.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
...sorry I haven't been posting around - I used to feel an unnatural obligation to post here constantly, but that obsession seems to be deteriorating for the better.

Anyways, I am confirmed for Arizona on the 19th. On that friday, I'll be done at 1:30 pm. I'll bring a console to the tourney too...assuming August returns my wii (I'm not rushing you; take your time. I'm merely requesting it by September 19th)

Lastly, due to the hysteria my senior year in high school has caused me, I plan to be selling all my video game **** soon - except for a soon-to-be-fixed cube, mem card, and melee :laugh: I'll have a list of everything by next weekend (with discounted prices for my eternal smashing friends!). It's still in the inventory process.

Minor shoutouts:

Sinz - sorry to hear about your time in Utah. We'll get that stuff mailed to you...hopefully.
Erich - sorry to hear about your great grandmother. Did you know her?
Zack and Daniel - sorry to hear about you having a 7th period. Can you ditch for just on Sept. 19th, as I can give the two of you a ride? Also, Zack, I saw Greg Arias at UNM yesterday. He's still a BAMF :)

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
i can't ditch 7th neil. when you ditch a class the school instantly calls your house. basically, me ditching means my house getting called and my parents finding out i ditched and then my parents getting pissed at me = no more oos for me. and greg is really cool.

and i hate children.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Who else would be willing to throw a few dollars Tim's way so he could carpool with us, in case CO doesn't wanna come with him? :D
I might be able to. Dpends on money, but i'm willing.

August, and word on taking my cat? I'm giving it away tuesday if not.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I can't take it, Walker... :(

Also, fun times at the fest. We should swap PSNs, Paul, so I can give MvC2 some more time.

Dang, I wish I could have stayed longer yesterday. Oh well...I don't think I could have gone back over. I sort of forgot until 11:15, haha. And then it was too late. Blast.

@Neil: Yea I knew her. She was pretty cool. I had to play my violin at the funeral. Let me tell ya: playing at your great grandmother's funeral is rather pressuring! My family's generations are all wack, so I am closer to my older relatives than most people are. But, anyway.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
That tournament looks like sex. I'm going, even if I have to sell my posessions for money to go.

Also Nolan, you are obligated to go (Anther is confirmed).

Also, seen pics of the venue? They look great.

Sad times august. Anyone else want a cat?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ok so if we can leave by 3 I guess that'll work.

Dekar/Molly/Ax: Wobbles left the power cable to his recording stuff at your house during the tourney. We need to make sure we have it with us when we drive to AZ

Everyone else. HI!!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
So they're talking about US vs International crews 10 v 10 at Pound 4. Look who (somehow) got nominated for Europes crew lol

International (5 Canada, 5 Europe?):
Kage
Vwins
Bam
RaynEx
Blunted Object/Unknown/KirbyKaze? (hard to pick just 5!)
Armada
Amsah
Aniolas
Twin_A
Calle W/random international beast?!?

Hahahahaha some people and their assumptions

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
You've hit the big time. International crews FTW!

Also, Anyone want a cat? Just making sure to get this out there before I have to give mine away.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I think utah is going to have a better turnout than NM. how sad :(
I think NM has 10 people coming. Maybe more. 7 Brawl players I believe, 3 melee only(maybe lewis as well). They may end up bringing more people than were at the last tournament here.

r3d d09

Smash Master
sweet stuff, I'm barely getting in the tourney scene. and it's a blast. learning my main blows though >.> hopefully i put up a decent fight in AZ, oh. and who was talking about a boxing match for a grand?

Top Bottom