• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
for people planning on going to the az tourny in sept, ill be housing people from oos to stay with me. i can prolly house like 6max. twins get first priority tho :) let me know if your interested
I am. I think we have a car of the Twins, Dekar, JT and I already confirmed.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, i'm pretty confirmed for the tourney as long as nothing bad comes up and ends in me having to spend my funds. Are we leaving on Friday?

Also, can't really smash today, sorry Goyf. I've got class until six and then homework.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Yeah, i'm pretty confirmed for the tourney as long as nothing bad comes up and ends in me having to spend my funds. Are we leaving on Friday?

Also, can't really smash today, sorry Goyf. I've got class until six and then homework.
It's cool. I'm playing pokemanz right now anyways.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Whoever provides car shouldn't have to pay gas, (or as much for gas if it has poor mileage, which may be the case). It's only fair. =O

NM crew for Brawl = Goyf Nolan Zman JT myself correct? :) If we have more than that who want to play, I'm sure AZ can do a 6+ man crew battle. But as far as "official" crews go, that's the roster we should go with. No point having Everett pick and choose which crew he'd play with, if any, it just creates a fuss over nothing.

@Bryce- too sexy ;D We'll have to play some MK dittos when we get there! I'll also help you a bit more with the Diddy match-up, if you're interested.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Whoever provides car shouldn't have to pay gas, (or as much for gas if it has poor mileage, which may be the case). It's only fair. =O

NM crew for Brawl = Goyf Nolan Zman JT myself correct? :) If we have more than that who want to play, I'm sure AZ can do a 6+ man crew battle. But as far as "official" crews go, that's the roster we should go with. No point having Everett pick and choose which crew he'd play with, if any, it just creates a fuss over nothing.

@Bryce- too sexy ;D We'll have to play some MK dittos when we get there! I'll also help you a bit more with the Diddy match-up, if you're interested.
Doesn't matter which crew I choose, NM is still gonna win.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya my car is confirmed!!! I like the no paying gas lol. I get roughly 30 mpg so ya lol

Sinz... come back home! And play on the twins crew!!! Problem solved lol

Edit: Housing wise. Sweet deal Bryce. Rob also offered housing for some of us. So we'll see who is closer and who wins the coin flip lol. We may have to split the 2 cars into 2 seperate houses. Or else Bryce can room with us at robs!!! Too sexy there.

Edit 2: Who is closer to the venue? Bryce or Rob?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I may go to the AZ tourney, in which case we can take my car. See the tourney thread for terms and conditions.
We are taking your car then. Someone is already up for BB.

Again, a fest sometime would be nice.

And is anyone interested in a cat? She is about 8 months old, slivery gray, and doesn't get along well with other cats.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I'm interested in your cat, Walker. But I have a feeling it wont be ok with my dad. I <3 kittehs.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'm interested in your cat, Walker. But I have a feeling it wont be ok with my dad. I <3 kittehs.
Ask your dad. Also, I don't know how she will respond to a dog.

Thanks though. She is a good cat, but she doesn't get along with other cats, so we wanted to see if someone else would take her (we have 2 other cats).

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Lewis also wants to go but is broke in terms of the gas providing.

Ok so someone make the list of people CONFIRMED and a list of those who want to go. My brother and I are confirmed.

Rob and Bryce and Taj are all really close together so no big difference there.

I think Wobbles would be best because he has his own place (with a table tennis set up no less!!! Rematch bro!)

I asked about closer housing so its less driving for us.

This is going to be sweet :D

jt!!!

Smash Rookie

NM crew for Brawl = Goyf Nolan Zman JT myself correct? :) If we have more than that who want to play, I'm sure AZ can do a 6+ man crew battle.
Okay, so it appears that the car thing is coming together alright... i wish i could say my car is cool because it get **** mileage like 35 but its a **** can and cannot be trusted,however(a word i prefer to use frequently), I have a truck that can hold five and gas split 5 ways for round trip would prolly be like 50 a person.<---possible option it the need arises i would be willing to pay my share of gas if we have to take it.

And just to re inform the oos people we're gearing up to **** you hard and you have never seen a gannondorf as **** as me...

Finnaly, The Game and i dont play Gdorf<----worthless

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Ok so we have 2 confirmed cars. We can rotate as needed for drivers (although 2 per should be fine).

Now the big question:
When are we leaving?

I think friday afternoon/evening should be good that way those who have school wont ditch and same with work. If one car wants to stick around and another leave in the morning that'd work. Although I think all traveling together would be ****.

Dekar173

Justice Man
2 Cars traveling together would be best, as Steven has GPS in his car (for trips, anyway) and can lead the way.

Considering we're taking a dickload of people, we better ****ing top 3 this tourney for both singles and doubles. No more choking, *******s! I'll be sure to babysit the bracket and make sure we don't have NM loaded on one side of the bracket, either ;)

People who can drive- Twins, Steven, JT, Nolan(?), Myself (only if absolutely necessary... I don't see that being the case here though).

4-6 drivers, for two cars, for a 6 hour drive. Perfect :) We've got housing, perfect! :) We're going to velveeta, perfect!!!

Who are the official teams we've got so far? Me + JT, Nolan + Goyf, who else?

Steven, Zman, and Neil(?) are teamless :O

I'm more excited than a little kid on their way to the Neverla... Nevermind. They'll never be excited for that again.

Dekar173

Justice Man
How is Zman teamless? O.o
If you're implying that you're coming to Abq. then carpooling with us... I understand your point, and am very happy for it. But if that isn't the case, he's teamless ;P

Tim, are you coming with us?! Can we touch ***** in the car huh huh huh?!?!? :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Dekar and Neverland =] Peter Pan showed me his Tinker Bell ;)

But ya we better do well in this. I want to leave as early Friday as time allows. I want to get there before it gets dark and hard to figure out where the hell we are lol.

My personal vote is we leave sometime around noon. But I know school is going on and all.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace

we were talking today about even having a 10 man crew battle, if it gets up to that many. co and ut might have to combine to make 1 crew but we'll work something out. :)

@dekar-too diddy XD lol, i like that one... mk dittos! woot! lol i would absolutly love some diddy practice! i know i desperately need it DX

Doesn't matter which crew I choose, NM is still gonna win.
pshhhhhhh.... lol, no offense to az, but i think dekar has a pretty good shot on winning this. don't tell them i said that tho XD shhhhh.... but i do hope az does win :)

as for housing goes, chris said he can house people at his place, but it would be like a 2 hour drive to the venue, same with me but i will be looking into if we can all get some housing closer. either way, we will all have very sexy time yes?

yes XD @david, lol at my sig. hahaha

Twin_A

Smash Champion
**** I wanna go but I has no money :(
Prostitiution is were its at. Sure you'll be scratching your **** the entire weekend because of the crabs and the burning sensation when you're in the bathroom will leave you screaming, but come on you gotta take one for the team here.

As Davis and Gluv used to say: MAN UP :p

Hey steven I'll do some friendlies in table tennis against you. My natural athleticism makes me good at everything... but sports and video games. But besides that I'm good... also school.... and life...

...da*m. :p

Alright so when can everyone leave that Friday?

Top Bottom