• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
im praticly confirmed for az :D just gotta be back for school on monday.

utah can go eat a ****. plus everett texted me saying that they're all bed wetters. no lie.

lul i got pranked. calls for a slight alteration for ippatsuman :)

ok ms paint sucks. derek can you color ippatsuman's (the guy in my av) helemet pink for me?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I'm actually surprised no one else from Utah has posted in here. Thought even X would of posted in here and said something against you guys.

I honestly don't give a f*** though who hates who. I just attend tournies and play games, and enjoy it with whoever I'm playin it with. I heart everyone...unless they're some cynical a**-wad, in which case I'd have to meet them to get the impression, but I haven't met you guys yet, so I have no opinion...so I guess I heart you guys?

Dunno why I came in here to say that. Thought it would be a decent thing to do...for some reason...

*looks around*

*does a hillarious dance*

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Utah hates NM now??? The only time I ever knew they did was after Kyle's awesome 4 corners post...

Speaking of that needs to be re done lol (from sinz)

Well if we are going to have a feud with the easy bake oven state then we shouldn't do it through smashboards bashing. We should solve it by crew battles!!! Then the **** talking can follow. And considering that Utah won't travel outside of a 30 mile drive... we might have to go take their money from them =]

And the pranked thing was actually explained in another thread about name editing. Can't remember the exact name of it but simply put, it says don't change your name or anyone else's if
1) it is easily forgotten
2) it is already taken

and be careful with pranks. If you are going to prank someone than at least just change the color.

That started the mod revolution where more people every day are getting their names turned pink and pranked!!! written right below it

Miss you Sinz. Have fun beefing up the little sister state. Make it a roided out beast with easy bake ovens k.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Spoke with Davis. he may be interested in AZ tourney.

And he has my old Utah post saved so I'll ask him for it (or I'll just search for it...)

NM vs Utah crew battle!

Melee and Brawl!

But on which side will Sinz fight?

I think we should let him play for Utah so at least 3 of their Brawl stocks would be good for something.

Haha now to the Utah thread to say hi to them (Sinz...)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
WTF is this pranked deal?
And the pranked thing was actually explained in another thread about name editing. Can't remember the exact name of it but simply put, it says don't change your name or anyone else's if
1) it is easily forgotten
2) it is already taken

and be careful with pranks. If you are going to prank someone than at least just change the color.

That started the mod revolution where more people every day are getting their names turned pink and pranked!!! written right below it
No, pranking is a perk of premium membership. If you have premium, you can turn someone's name pink and their custom title to Pranked!. The name changing thing is also from premium. You can change your name twice in 3 months when you get premium. You can't change anyone elses name, and all the pranks are the same.

And yes, I did turn Zman's name pink (it lasts a month)

jt!!!

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to drag JT along to AZ so he can finally play oos, I also already promised he could win doubles with me XD Like... all of us have gone oos except for a select few (Overgames and Salty come to mind) and ya, they need to experience it :p
Ah very nice and yes other than simply telling my crazy mom i will be going to assist Dekar in what will become know as the most disgusting and utter Velveeta (****) ever placed upon AZ.... it is AZ right? :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Ah so no courtesy stocks :p

heh if I was a premium member I would prank... well actually I don't know who I would prank because becoming a premium member is a lot like sitting in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but you're not going to get anywhere with it.

EDIT:
Skip to 1:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIqHAsrjiA
Utah = Kurt Russel
NM = the creatures

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I've got an extra prank if someone wants to use mine.

And lol @ TwinA adding my comment to his sig. It was an amazing magic trick though. I wanna see it in person.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
heh if I was a premium member I would prank... well actually I don't know who I would prank because becoming a premium member is a lot like sitting in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but you're not going to get anywhere with it.
I disagree with this. The Premium (disco) room is amazing, and pranking people is funny as hell. Plus, the money goes to tournaments and the like, so it's worth getting it (it costs like nothing lol) just to show your support.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Hey UTD, youtube ABQ twin magic. There should be a handful of our tricks on there (mostly my brother doing them).
#1 - 5 stars
#2 - 4 stars
#3 - 2 stars
#4 - 5 stars
#5 - 5 stars (wtf on that magic trick ver2)
#6 - 5 stars (ok my mind is officially blown now)
#7 - 5 stars (i give up)
#8 - 4 stars (simply because i was expecting the mirror to help me figure this one out)

You guys are good. :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am not participating in either team for the crews.

Komo-say-WUT?!? I like Steven's plan.

Good seeing so many of you around campus here and there. :) And yes, I would like a tournament. But I want a Melee tournament that's actually worth my interest, and...well, there hasn't been one of those in a very long time. *Sigh* Continue Brawling, Melee has been left behind by NM's scrubs, so I doubt we could get very many people here without OOS for that game. There's plenty of OOS willing to play it, but without it...there's only the 8 or so of us originals. Maybe we should go kick some butt. Maybe I should get a job to pay for that. Hmmm...Pound 4...sorry, I'm sort of rambling to myself on here.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Lol Utah hates NM now??? The only time I ever knew they did was after Kyle's awesome 4 corners post...

Speaking of that needs to be re done lol (from sinz)

Well if we are going to have a feud with the easy bake oven state then we shouldn't do it through smashboards bashing. We should solve it by crew battles!!! Then the **** talking can follow. And considering that Utah won't travel outside of a 30 mile drive... we might have to go take their money from them =]
We actually travel a lot these days. Gone to Vegas twice and went to Genesis all in the past few months. And we're trying to get a carpool to the AZ tourney on the 19th.

Oh, and you guys are definitely going to need to be coming to Utah. http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7255 See you all there.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys haven't been on in a while. Twins/Dekar you should text me if any more tourneys go down. I have been trying to practice a lot more recently. Neil/Goldenglove I could use some help improving my falcon. I think I just need some advice but it would be good to play an experienced falcon rather than just watching youtube.

tw1n

Smash Champion
#1 - 5 stars
#2 - 4 stars
#3 - 2 stars
#4 - 5 stars
#5 - 5 stars (wtf on that magic trick ver2)
#6 - 5 stars (ok my mind is officially blown now)
#7 - 5 stars (i give up)
#8 - 4 stars (simply because i was expecting the mirror to help me figure this one out)

You guys are good. :)
Hahaha happy to blow minds far and wide. try coming to the AZ tourney or pound 4 and I will give you a personal show k (non perverted hahaha)

WRAITH!!! I miss you buddy. Tues or Thurs I'm open from 12 to 1 or from 2:30 ish till whenever ish

tw1n

Smash Champion
We miss you. Seriously. I have an awesome new magic trick that beats out any we've ever done before... and you arent here. Go to the AZ tourney please!!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Pick up brawl, it actually helps with your melee as well.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Pick up brawl, it actually helps with your melee as well.
Um... Watching pros play tells me otherwise. As well as going back and playing you...

lol actually I think playing brawl back when I did helped me get over that last big wall that was holding me back.

I'll make a Toon Link so good that Chip and Jerm will come to me for advice!
haha yeah right. I honestly don't have the interest to sit and train in Brawl. Just play it for fun :p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Um... Watching pros play tells me otherwise. As well as going back and playing you...

lol actually I think playing brawl back when I did helped me get over that last big wall that was holding me back.

I'll make a Toon Link so good that Chip and Jerm will come to me for advice!
haha yeah right. I honestly don't have the interest to sit and train in Brawl. Just play it for fun :p
You have to keep your tech skill up in both games, but Brawl helps you develop your mindgames a little bit better. :D You just have to be able to separate them, brawl is brawl, and melee is melee.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I think he meant you had 1 stock for NM, 1 stock for Utah, and 75% when you started on either. You might also have to play yourself.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
for people planning on going to the az tourny in sept, ill be housing people from oos to stay with me. i can prolly house like 6max. twins get first priority tho :) let me know if your interested

Top Bottom