• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

r3d d09

Smash Master
Twins: I work at the fair in the rabbit area, the building behind the barn where they keep the rabbits and the thanksgiving dinn---erm, the chickens. I'll be there today and tomorrow as well, so stop by tomorrow if you want. :) It's hard when you're supposed to be buying a $4,000 violin and saving hopefully $5,000+ for a mission.
I read this, and "flaming" came to my mind :p haha. jk

I'm musically inclined and Missions is where it's at :D

Dekar173

Justice Man
Ya Goyf it looks like if we're going by these rules you'll be playing Jiggs :O

If we're required to use these rules, can we at least be required to post up what our line-ups will be?

We've got a Diddy, Rob, Pika, Lucas, Jiggs(?)

Oh snap, we don't have an MK OR a Snake! Blasphemy!

Also, I still have yet to get anybody to agree to a MM with my CF :( Kenny said he'd play me, but he also doesn't want to do too many MMs? Whaaa?!?! :|

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
We should make it a requirement that two members of the crew have to be using mid/low tiers, as well then ;)

And is that "no two of the same character" rule for reals?
that sounds good to me :)

gorf- when 4kids dubbed one piece it was absolute garbage. horrible va, terrible editing, ****ty music, pun filled writing, and just bad in general. pick up the funimation dvds if you can.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
So Utah is basically saying "We can't win unless we dupe these people into playing low tier characters so our low tier mainers won't suck so bad."

And AZ is saying "Tricks on you, we have at least one good low tier main who will **** your face"

Utah: "Well only 3 of our 5 best are going."

AZ: "Same with us."

And heres the sad fact, NM could send only one of our best, he could only use Jigglypuff, and he would still kick the crap out of you guys (all of you guys), oh snap :p
It's all just fun and games. We'll still win, even without that low/mid tier rule. ;)
Ya Goyf it looks like if we're going by these rules you'll be playing Jiggs :O

If we're required to use these rules, can we at least be required to post up what our line-ups will be?

We've got a Diddy, Rob, Pika, Lucas, Jiggs(?)

Oh snap, we don't have an MK OR a Snake! Blasphemy!

Also, I still have yet to get anybody to agree to a MM with my CF :( Kenny said he'd play me, but he also doesn't want to do too many MMs? Whaaa?!?! :|
I'll MM your CF. So we have 3 MMs then? Your CF, your MK, and your Diddy.
Also, on the subject of trashtalk, I outplaced both you and Dark Ryu at Genesis, and I was the only from NM to go (for brawl.)

I think one of out best isn't going?

No two of the same char is definitley for realz.
Yeah, you did lol. No johns, I'm just going to have to show you all that it was just a fluke ;)

tekkie

Smash Master
Hell no. One Piece EASILY>>>>just about everyone other anime/manga.
Betterman, Cowboy Bebop, Boogiepop Phantom, Ebichu, Goldenboy, Hayate no Gotoku, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni / Kai, Mononoke, Paranoia Agent, Rozen Maiden, and Shinkon Gattai Godannar (in down-the-list-of-anime-on-my-hard-drive order) want to have a word with you.

*****es be scared of my jiggs.
your jiggs eats children and burns down hospitals

EDIT: Michael Winslow is coming to my school tonight zomg

DOUBLE EDIT:
Ernie Hudson from Ghostbusters loevs Pokemon cards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqENnZNoHdQ

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
It's all just fun and games. We'll still win, even without that low/mid tier rule. ;)

I'll MM your CF. So we have 3 MMs then? Your CF, your MK, and your Diddy.

Yeah, you did lol. No johns, I'm just going to have to show you all that it was just a fluke ;)
We'll see.

Goyf wanna do a low tier team? double jiggs :D?
In friendlies maybe. Nolan and I are teaming in the tourney (lol, I know, how unexpected)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
One rule, no resting until their last stock. Deal?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It's possible. I've beaten your 2nd best player in tourney and in the MMs we've done, not counting randoms.

I may not win, but I'm definitely not getting last.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Betterman, Cowboy Bebop, Boogiepop Phantom, Ebichu, Goldenboy, Hayate no Gotoku, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni / Kai, Mononoke, Paranoia Agent, Rozen Maiden, and Shinkon Gattai Godannar (in down-the-list-of-anime-on-my-hard-drive order) want to have a word with you.
You forgot Trigun, Hajime no Ippo, and Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi in there >.>

tw1n

Smash Champion
Wooh go 49ers!!!!! My team there baby lol. They still suck but I just hope they keep improving and pulling out wins =]

Twins: I work at the fair in the rabbit area, the building behind the barn where they keep the rabbits and the thanksgiving dinn---erm, the chickens. I'll be there today and tomorrow as well, so stop by tomorrow if you want. :) And then Sunday and then next week for four days. But I'll have to look into Pound 4. I'm not going to go unless I have a chance at making my money back plus some interest though...so I'd have to practice up a lot. It's hard when you're supposed to be buying a $4,000 violin and saving hopefully $5,000+ for a mission.
Ok we will be going there tomorrow at about 5 (me my gf her brother and one of my friends) I'll look for you k

Lol at Utah talking crap. Go to your easy bake ovens and make us some cookies! You can do this either before or after we own you all in the face. You pick =]

Dekar and Molly!!! Wobbles left his power cable at your house at the tournament you hosted!!! We need to take it back with us when we go to AZ k

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
GO COWBOYS

yeah Molly and/or Dekar whats up with that power cable. Of which Dave we have to grab his CD's that he left.

See you guys Friday.

Oh yeah if we only stop for gas and in Flagstaff to eat (Village Inn or Dennys is a must. Those are Flagstaff top tier) then it should only take us 6 or 7 hours. And if we just stop at a fast food place, grab and eat in the car it'll be less :D

Dekar173

Justice Man
GO COWBOYSOh yeah if we only stop for gas and in Flagstaff to eat (Village Inn or Dennys is a must. Those are Flagstaff top tier) then it should only take us 6 or 7 hours. And if we just stop at a fast food place, grab and eat in the car it'll be less :D
Incorrect, In-N-Out Burger and Chipotle will be the choices that will win. **** it does that make me extremely happy that Tucson has both :D

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
There won't be a Denver-level chipotle. There never is =(

Someone should get me a free plane ticket to AZ!

Sinz, I can't help thinking that the Hitler video would've been better if they had Kanye cut off Hitler, either just part of the actual thing, or one of the many images.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
from what i can tell, bryan's car is gonna be leaving earlier to pick up tekkie. if that's the case then i have to ride with steven cause i got school until 2:30. so sorry, gorf and neil, one of you guys are gonna have to trade.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
One rule, no resting until their last stock. Deal?
................ fine

It's possible. I've beaten your 2nd best player in tourney and in the MMs we've done, not counting randoms.

I may not win, but I'm definitely not getting last.
Sinz is defined as our second best playerby whom? (he might be, but besides dekar being best, it's not so clear)

from what i can tell, bryan's car is gonna be leaving earlier to pick up tekkie. if that's the case then i have to ride with steven cause i got school until 2:30. so sorry, gorf and neil, one of you guys are gonna have to trade.
Glad I already called not trading earlier.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice

Hey now, movies like Mononoke don't count. And granted, a lot of those are good, but One Piece is hard to top...530+ chapters, only half way through, and still interesting.

Then again, I just realized that not all anime/manga can be compared because they have different "genres." Inglourious Basterds is impossible to compare to V for Vendetta, and One Piece is impossible to compare to, say, Paranoia Agent. Apples and oranges.

OK, update: I MIGHT have just been dealt a death blow to the AZ trip. My Video Production group agreed to meet from 4-7 on Friday to edit out video, because it was the best time for everyone (sans me).

Now, how late is my group (car with tekkie, dekar, etc.) willing to leave? Obviously 7 (and even 4) is too late, but if someone lets me know how late ya'll are willing to wait, I can suggest an earlier time/different day to my group to edit (I'll make up some bull**** like I got called into work or something).

But I need to know SOON. Like, tomorrow, asap. Sorry to bring this up short notice, but I was waiting until today to see how quick we could get this video done. If I can get the editing time moved, we're good. If not, I can't come (my attendence is required for the grade).

So hit me up. What's too late? 2? 3? etc. (i also may get out staying the whole 3 hours).

Overgames

Smash Rookie
Sinz is defined as our second best playerby whom? (he might be, but besides dekar being best, it's not so clear)
I am obviously 2nd best. I'm just so good at this game.

EDIT:

On a serious note. Casey and I were discussing a NM Combo Video (Brawl). Right now we all need to make suggestions for the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RFM8QXpqS0

I am suggesting Mindblowing - Andy Whitby, which I've already started thinking about how it can sync with combos. You can listen to the full track herehttp://sixpop.com/files/81/Music/09 Andy Whitby & Matt Lee - Mindblowing.mp3. I was maybe thinking of featuring 2 characters per player. So for myself I would have clips of my Luigi and Marth. When we all decide on music to use, I would like that everyone send me their kickass replays of yum "combos". Or we could just throw them all on one SD card. Whichever is easier.

tekkie

Smash Master
Hey now, movies like Mononoke don't count. And granted, a lot of those are good, but One Piece is hard to top...530+ chapters, only half way through, and still interesting.

Then again, I just realized that not all anime/manga can be compared because they have different "genres." Inglourious Basterds is impossible to compare to V for Vendetta, and One Piece is impossible to compare to, say, Paranoia Agent. Apples and oranges.

OK, update: I MIGHT have just been dealt a death blow to the AZ trip. My Video Production group agreed to meet from 4-7 on Friday to edit out video, because it was the best time for everyone (sans me).

Now, how late is my group (car with tekkie, dekar, etc.) willing to leave? Obviously 7 (and even 4) is too late, but if someone lets me know how late ya'll are willing to wait, I can suggest an earlier time/different day to my group to edit (I'll make up some bull**** like I got called into work or something).

But I need to know SOON. Like, tomorrow, asap. Sorry to bring this up short notice, but I was waiting until today to see how quick we could get this video done. If I can get the editing time moved, we're good. If not, I can't come (my attendence is required for the grade).

So hit me up. What's too late? 2? 3? etc. (i also may get out staying the whole 3 hours).
Mononoke is a crazy *** anime. It has like 12 episodes.

And yes you're pretty much right. But holy crap Paranoia Agent is awesome.

I don't care when we leave. I'm still extremely grateful just to be able to go.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Goyf, I was consistently placing above everyone but Dekar.(Won in one tourney, but that was a fluke. Casey is clearly the best player by a very large margin.). I don't think there was much debate over 1st and 2nd.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I am obviously 2nd best. I'm just so good at this game.

EDIT:

On a serious note. Casey and I were discussing a NM Combo Video (Brawl). Right now we all need to make suggestions for the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RFM8QXpqS0

I am suggesting Mindblowing - Andy Whitby, which I've already started thinking about how it can sync with combos. You can listen to the full track herehttp://sixpop.com/files/81/Music/09 Andy Whitby & Matt Lee - Mindblowing.mp3. I was maybe thinking of featuring 2 characters per player. So for myself I would have clips of my Luigi and Marth. When we all decide on music to use, I would like that everyone send me their kickass replays of yum "combos". Or we could just throw them all on one SD card. Whichever is easier.
Dekar has some random stuff of me, and I've got a few of random peeps on my wii. I'll start bringing your SD card around and having it plugged in to save epic stuff, especially in AZ.

Song suggestions:
Jet Set Medley - Hideki Naganuma
Concept of Love could be cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDXL...891BFA0F6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

Top Bottom