• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Hey guys, just moved into the dorms. Sweet, sweet internet.
Lol, do you have transportation though? When do you lose the car? And how are the dorms/roommate?

I better see new mexico at hobo 18.. or all of you guys are lame. =]
When is it? I'm definitley inetrested.

I live in the apartments on Coors and Paseo on the west side.

And Thursday going away fest for Sinz.

With the following guest/celebraty appearances:
Sinz
Coors and paseo?

Guess what I'm about to say (hint: it involves a ride).

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Neil is going from what he said to me when I called him, can you get a ride with him?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Yay for people coming! And I want to see the movie. I work in the morning but who needs to be awake for that :p

If anyone needs directions to my place my number is 977-7926. I would prefer a text in case I'm at work and can't answer.

It's easy to get to.

And I <3 yoiu Axe!!! I'll see you at a random AZ tourney for sure :D

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Dorm is nice, the internet is super flakey here. It goes in and out constantly. I've got to get an ethernet cable to fix that. For peeps who have knowledge: local wired connection, how do I go about getting this set up? Is it just wall>>computer or router?

I don't know if I'll be able to make it to Sinz fest. My parents want me to go out to dinner with them that night and I've got absolutely no way out of it, I've tried everything. I want to though. D:

Also, zman and walker are confirmed for satuday fest. anybody else?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Dorm is nice, the internet is super flakey here. It goes in and out constantly. I've got to get an ethernet cable to fix that. For peeps who have knowledge: local wired connection, how do I go about getting this set up? Is it just wall>>computer or router?

I don't know if I'll be able to make it to Sinz fest. My parents want me to go out to dinner with them that night and I've got absolutely no way out of it, I've tried everything. I want to though. D:

You could use the "I'm 18, Fuck you" way of getting out.

On a more less serious level, you could come to the fest until dinner?

Dekar173

Justice Man

Wall > ethernet cable > computer (they're in every room I believe, their wifi blows, use wired :p)

Saturday, Molly and I are confirmed.

What dorms are you in? I forgot :O

When should we show up Saturday?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Fixed that up for ya.
It seems more extreme in pokemon. Moost people in Smash/Magic at least don't insult you. In fact, I can't remember being insulted when I won. People have not said GGs before, but out right Fuck you? Hasn't happened to me before.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
But how many online smash/magic tourneys were you in? Don't forget that this is the internet, in person those people would be too scared to say it.

But yeah, almost everyone there thinks they're the top dog, for whatever reason. It's why I never really like the ladder.

tekkie

Smash Master
It seems more extreme in pokemon. Moost people in Smash/Magic at least don't insult you. In fact, I can't remember being insulted when I won. People have not said GGs before, but out right Fuck you? Hasn't happened to me before.
*This image has been judgment hammered ~ UTDZac*

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol at internet anger.

Ok so the fest is starting around 2. But listen UP!!! I am going to the magic shop at 11:30. If anyone wants to join me let me know. Its well worth it lol.

If anyone has a video camera please bring it!!! I want some of mine and Kyle's tricks recorded lol.

Call me 977-7914.

AXE 09

Smash Master
omg if the twins come to AZ for a tourney, i'll DEFINATELY be there!!!! i don't care if i have to skip school, i'm freakin going lol. you guys are too good!!! you make my brain hurt, but i love it to death lmao

Twin_A

Smash Champion
omg if the twins come to AZ for a tourney, i'll DEFINATELY be there!!!! i don't care if i have to skip school, i'm freakin going lol. you guys are too good!!! you make my brain hurt, but i love it to death lmao
We are going to a tourney out there don't worry lol. We just have to find the right weekend when you're hosting and we don't have exams lol.

Actually when we do go out there we should try to get more NM peeps to join in. Get Dekar out there to show them what Brawl pro's are meant to look like and have neil start singing "It's a hard knock life, for me, it's a hard knock life for me. I'll be singin how I get gimped, I'll be singin how I get 4 stocked. It's a hard knock life..."

lol

You guys should try to come with us to the magic shop. That place is amazing. And it's on Central *cough GOYF nows your chance to maybe find a ride down there but home may be harder cough*

And Dai do you have to post tht in here and AZ thread? I zoomed out as far as my comp would let me and it showed up as a normal full size image O.o

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hahaha ya. For sure as my bro also stated. Maybe you guys can come down here again sometime. We shall see. How has the AZ life been going Axe??? You are too good! I just re watched the JMan match and holy hell hahaha

Seriously tho on that pic. What the ****. Can any mod please edit that so the pic is just not there (alt F4 maybe ;) )

tekkie

Smash Master
you can adblock it.

also i got infarcted :(

i dunno, i'd come along for the uber magic shop ride if you wanna swing by my house before you head over.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
But how many online smash/magic tourneys were you in? Don't forget that this is the internet, in person those people would be too scared to say it.

But yeah, almost everyone there thinks they're the top dog, for whatever reason. It's why I never really like the ladder.
Good point. Most of my games are IRL. And I play the ladder alot because it gives you instant battles, and you can't really get them otherwise.

also i got infarcted :(
I did too. I didn't think they ever payed any attention to the social boards, or I wouldn't have censor dodged....

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I'd have to ask David Tekkie. Lewis is coming with us and we're picking up Goyf down there so the car would be a little packed O.o

Anyone else from the west side wana tag with us to the magic shop?
If not then you gotta check it out on of these days. It's sick!

Hey UTDZac, I think Wobbles told me about you. Nice G&W. well it's alright. Mine is waaaay better tho. /s*** talking lies :p

And yeah Axe bring some AZ guys out here once in a while?

Although I wonder what would produce a bigger turn out, a bunch of AZ guys coming here, or my bro and I going out there...

See you guys later today.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I live in the Alvorado dorms, next to Coronado near Laposada. Second floor room 227, if anyone going to unm ever wants to smash just hit me up to make sure i'm here and we'll arrange something.

My roommate continues to not be here, there's only like two days left for the move in time so I might end up really lucky with a single dorm.

People can start showing up around 5:30. I would make it earlier but before that but thats time for my relatives to come over and tell them how proud they are of me for living for 18 years and maybe give me moneys.

Thanks for ethernet help, so just wall to computer. I'll have to find a cord. I can't download shizz on this iffy wifi.

I have dinner with parents in half an hour, so I don't know whats going down after that. Parents are of course using the car right now so I don't have a ride to the fest. If I'm not too birthday celebrated tonight and I can find a ride i'll come stop by. Also smashing tomorrow is very possible for anyone who wants to.

Also, ponyo was the best movie i've seen all year.

EDIT: ACTUALLY, people can start showing up at six, time mix up. Sorry for the lateness, but will be made up in free food.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
fun fest. i wish i could've stayed longer but i gots school :( everett you better **** utah's **** up real good. i hope my sonic practice helped a bit. and tekkie you best be taking a bomberman class at nmtech, ill be back for you next year. :evil:

walker- ive been quiet about this but i can't stand it anymore. your opinion =/= facts. you have never played tvc before and calling it a worthless game makes you look like a ****tard. try the game out for a few rounds THEN comment on it. i can understand if you don't like the game but don't put it down without trying it.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Serious fun fest =] It was great seeing everyone and all.

Tekkie - please pist our magic tricks as soon as you can. Thanks bro :D

Paul - I left my small tv and possibly kyle's controller (unless he took it). Thanks for hosting the second half of the fest lol. Too much fun with the puff teams lol

Neil - good **** as always

Everyone else I pretty much gave the shout outs to there lol.

SINZ!!! COme to long johns either Friday (today) after 8 or 8:30 pm for free stuff... and a hug. And if possible please come Sunday around 4 pm. Thats the only time frame where kyle and I are both there.

<3 NM for being awesome!

Molly! We need to get Wobbles recording power cable from your house.

tekkie

Smash Master
I'm gonna keep up the Bombermang playing. :p

Hooray, leaving in four and a half hours. I still can't believe I blanked out getting banana comboed by Goyf. SLEEP JOHNS

Twins, your magic is too good. And I'll get the vids up within a day or two. Gonna be busy moving and whatnot.

Sinz, **** Utah. Get vids if possible.

Thanks for letting me come over for a while Paul. I was getting pretty sick by the end there, so I had to leave far earlier than I wanted to. Oh well...*sigh* I'm never sick, what the crap?!?

Everett!! If you need anything the next day or two, give me a call, aight? Saturday I'll probably be at the fest in the afternoon though. And then that evening I'll be gone too.

Top Bottom