• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
If you want to start a clan war and just need another person...I'm in. A couple members here can attest to me, so yeah...I know my stuff. Let's start a war with a MK clan. bwa ha haa

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
If that's required to join wars, then yeah...I'll join...

btw, MK over wifi won't be fun...

also, I dont really know how this clan war thing works...somebody care to explain?

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Finally got a clan war going?

lol, I'm not sure if i'm still on the members list & I'm maining Falco, But if you need 1 more person or a sub then i could help out.

My Fox has gotten better actually.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Yeah I brought him back from the dead lol. Welcome back! And Aether, I can use Snake too, but it is ridiculous how easy it is to win a match with him. Cook some pineapples here, boost smash there, some N-A combos and some f-tilts and BAM. That's the thing with Snake you don't need combos, just well played tactics.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
If we're gunna have a war team, I Suggest

_X_

Fenrir VII

Lightning93 (if we can't find someone better)

________

Myself

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Should i make a tread of my vids of Fox to help some Fox players just asking b/c i dont want to look stupid making a useless tread. I got some updated ones i just need to put them on youtube. ive been using Link a lot and have too many vids.lol

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lulz, if you can't find someone better... anyways, the MK clan has still yet to post in their OWN thread. You think I should give them until the day is over and then challenge a new clan? And monkey that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Just don't sound like your the best Fox ever because people will get you for that. ;P

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yeah...oh well on the MK clan. challenge somebody else.

Take a good match, though. please not snake on wifi...

something like... Ike... or something reasonably even. I don't care too much.

I'd like a spot on the clan war, though...I'll play anybody over crappy wifi to show myself, if necessary.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Well, I'd rather have it so everyone who wants to participate gets a chance. I have confidence in the Fox Force, and I know we have some great players. That includes you Fenrir, you don't have to prove yourself, you're already in. (But that doesn't mean I don't want to play you sometime!) Wanna arrange a match this weekend sometime? Here's my fc: 2750-0825-0019.

Top Bottom