• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
You know me lighting always up for a war. i own ikes there too slow

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
anyone up for some fox dittos i hate them but i'm trying to get better with Fox vs Fox matches :)

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I'm up for it anytime Monkey. I just need some free time lol. Okay great my wi-fi is finally back up so we can get this thing started. I'll give you guys until Thursday if you want to participate, be sure to train against Ike's if you can! He's not really at a disadvantage remember. So far we have: Monkey, Letterbomb, and A6M in this thing. Oh yeah also me lol. I'll be sure to pm him right now.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Well, I get tons of homework now plus soccer practice. By the time I am done you're probably asleep lol. I'm free most of my weekends. But I'll hit the chat whenever I get the chance. And don't get too overconfident, I don't play many Ike's and I think this guy must be pretty good to be challenging US. XD

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Lighting Foxes 2 Or 3 Stocks Ike If The Fox Player Is Good

Lightning93

Smash Champion
... Well yeah that tends to happen when I play them... but seriously... I mean DDD's have the potential to 2 stock us as well. I think it depends on both players. I don't think I should personally worry though lol! ;D Also by the way Monkey I updated our site with nearly ALL both your and my videos. Plus any of the other Fox Force videos I have received from any other members. I plan on making a Fox Force montage once I get my Dazzle.

§witch

Smash Lord
Ike can be gimped easyish, combo'ed fairly well, but don't be overconfident, he wouldn't be bad and challenging a whole clan.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
God,What the hell is up with everyone in soccer around here...
Anyways, Lightning if the lag online wasnt bad I could show you how decent I'm with Ike

Lol dont get too comfortable about his sluggishness...

Also you know there's a tropical storm in the sea now called Ike? :chuckle:

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
We should make the foxforce website a tread so everyone can be there reguarly dont you think.
:)

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
yo light i like this sig but i want my name on it and make it a little bigger how would i do that? 0_o

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
it wont work when i put it in. it only shows the link not the pic. and nah i would just like fox. i'm starting to use him alot more and getting better than i was before i dont know how that happend.0_o
we should do some matches today

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Well we're not fighting a clan, just one person, but he's probably no pushover. I think we will fight sometime this weekend, in the meantime I've given him the Fox Force chat link, so we can meet him there and arrange everything. And monkey, how could it not be working? What did you do to get the sig your currently using to work? And sure I would love to play today, unfortunately I might not be able to until 8:00 your time. That is, if I even get to play today... lol.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
lololololololo dude this dude is going to be easy i'll face him first if you want

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Okay guys, I'm trying to make today the deadline for participating in the war against Nyiz (ike player) today. This is mostly because I need to start arranging a time and date for him. We think it would be best if it was sometime tomorrow or Saturday. He has a real life tourney on Sunday so he can't make it then.

So, please respond by today confirming if you're going to play and which day is best for you, or if you could make either day. This is also a chance for you if you haven't signed up for it yet. Thank you!

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Okay guys, I'm trying to make today the deadline for participating in the war against Nyiz (ike player) today. This is mostly because I need to start arranging a time and date for him. We think it would be best if it was sometime tomorrow or Saturday. He has a real life tourney on Sunday so he can't make it then.

So, please respond by today confirming if you're going to play and which day is best for you, or if you could make either day. This is also a chance for you if you haven't signed up for it yet. Thank you!
This will be very easy for us i'm not even going to worrie. he should be the one scare. he is stupid to challenge all of us. probly he's not go to even beat one of us when it starts. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Lol Monkey you better watch what you say, he may be checking this forum later on. And you didn't even tell me what day was best for you....
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: i dont care when i can do it today or tomrrow he can check this forum if he want to i dont care :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: this is funny:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol, anyways, everyone come to the Fox Force chatroom at these times so we can arrange everything.

Pst: 4:30
Mst: 5:30
Cst: 6:30
Est: 7:30

If I'm not there I guess you can leave but try to go back if you see me posting an apology.

kriatevPit

Smash Cadet
heyyy i wld liek to joinn, but i main pit usually. im learning fox again havent played him much since mellee. i was just wondering if that wld be a problem or not. i love his play style and it comes very naturally to me but i dont own a wii of mine own eiuther its my best friends who lives down the road. wld that be a problem too?? get back to me before you add me

Top Bottom