• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
If you want to be bored a lot.

If you want to be cool, add fenrir and Kheldar and I's AIMS + my msn, and talk to marsulas in a pm, and carry on brief convos with lightning93 in random threads.

ignore Scotu's cynicism, listen to most of what pgh mav pgh says, and giggle whenever you see Xiivi's name.

That is the only sex in the Fox community.

Also, Switch is the spare wheel. Whenever one of us starts to suck we get him to not quite suck as bad as r00kie or Monkeyx.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master

If you want to be cool, add fenrir and Kheldar and I's AIMS + my msn, and talk to marsulas in a pm, and carry on brief convos with lightning93 in random threads.

ignore Scotu's cynicism, listen to most of what pgh mav pgh says, and giggle whenever you see Xiivi's name..
haha truth... anybody wanting to contact me to set something up should aim me at tmeleeguy. Fair warning, I'm busy about 78% of the time, but I will play you guys.

-Mars-

Smash Hero

ignore Scotu's cynicism, listen to most of what pgh mav pgh says, and giggle whenever you see Xiivi's name.

That is the only sex in the Fox community.

Also, Switch is the spare wheel. Whenever one of us starts to suck we get him to not quite suck as bad as r00kie or Monkeyx.
Lol, well I got AIM but tbh I haven't the least clue of how to work it and i'm feeling rather childish. Oh well, i'll figure it out eventually. Also my msn messenger isn't working correctly at the moment so I have to fix it.

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
I'm down for random Fox ditto's. It's where you can nitpick all of Fox's smaller flaws. You'd be surprised what you find with millions of replays of yourself.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
if yall want any fox dittos just go to king of wifi. i'll keep score

RazorBlaze

Smash Rookie
SWIIIIIIIIITCH :^D

Im finally on swf now so i guess i'll join this clan, am i pretty decent with fox since i've beaten switch before in doubles

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Wow when did this place get active again? And in Monkey's defense he actually has a really great Fox.

Anyways my AIM screen name is Lightning9393 lol.

Also, as a message to my registered members here:

"Alright guys I'm sending you all personal messages (well now it's on the forum) this time instead of just posting on the website. I joined a website full of brawl clans, but before we can participate in any wars I need all my members (you guys) to register here!

http://olf.shadowshr.com/portal/index.php?topic=1679.0#msg39745

That's the Fox Force recruitment forum and if you register at that website, we can obtain our own private meeting forum and arrange wars with other clans. Hurry up and register everyone!"

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
I'm new to the Fox Boards, so tell me what do you guys talk about here on Fox Force. I don't even use Fox, but I'll be glad if someone can introduce me to the happenings here.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
hello, may i join this clan, i recently picked up fox, and i have no regrets, i win so much more often as him, and im getting better everyday, and i know this clan is perfect for me.

Top Bottom