• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Wanna arrange a match this weekend sometime? Here's my fc: 2750-0825-0019.

Yeah, I do...but this weekend is probably not going to work for me all that well. pretty much any time I'm on, it's safe to AIM me at tmeleeguy to set anything up. I don't mind anybody doing that, so yeah...

I'd certainly like to play more Foxes...see what we're working with here...I'm curious as to different stuff. so yeah. I'd definitely like to play you sometime...I'm just fairly busy this weekend.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Okay, but since it was three day I was sort of hoping we could have the war sometime this weekend. So the MK clan has yet to respond I am waiting until the end of today though and then we can challenge someone else.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Well you what I have to say to the MK clan?
DR. OCTGONAPUS!
BLAH!
XD
ok now really i like to play you VII and Light show up so i can beat you XP

Lightning93

Smash Champion
If I own anyone else I'll be sure to mention that as well ;P. I'm really sorry honey, but I seriously want people to start recognizing my Fox. I already get enough harassment from my friends (who I actually don't get to play with as much) even though only one of them is an actual pro. Well, okay then off to challenge the Ike clan.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to play online today guys...around 1 to 2 pm eastern time

I would do so much better if the button delays wasn't so bad...

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Oh nice, my grandparents are over though and I dunno if I am going to be there. That's like 10-11 my time right? And lol Iblis were are those possible Fox techs?
You can record videos?

Can't wait.

Falco vs Fox.

A few silent lasers should slow you down. lol

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
C.Brawl did you erase me b/c i want to fight you.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Yo ppl do yall know any good Fox players. besides lighting. i want to improve my Fox alot and face some better ppl.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Those videos of convinced me Iblis is aweful. Right now the best active Fox players on the forum are

Fenrir, Me, Lightning in no particular order.

I still need to play Aetherlord.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Those videos of convinced me Iblis is aweful. Right now the best active Fox players on the forum are

Fenrir, Me, Lightning in no particular order.

I still need to play Aetherlord.
You should just play me yourself Light only likes to put up vids of himself winning
(some leader):laugh:

§witch

Smash Lord
X and scotu are most likely the best fox's. Mav and chaos as well, fenrir has an awesome fox, iblis and light are prolly around even. And of course you A6M.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
OH CRAP SORRY MONKEY I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR SIG. My dang phone lines are down right now so I have to go somewhere else to get internet. And you all hmm well Iblis, sorry about that. He doesn't suck I personally think he has a great Fox. Also I have just recently updated my videos of me playing my brother. In fact I lose to him most of the macthes as a result of killing myself. I suggest you don't watch them if you want to see some serious gameplay. Monkey I swear I will make you that sig, I just need to get some pictures.

Top Bottom