• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Sure monkey I wouldn't mind, do you want a completely new sig? Or do you want me to add him in? This may take a LOONG time though because I am getting at least 3 hours of homework per night nowadays. Plus soccer practice and games... and I dunno if this is going to show up but if u want a vid in ur sig u have to type it like this:

[URL VIDEO LINK
[/URL]

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
???!!!??!?!??? WHAT????"? idont get the banner part

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Alright I'll answer your question if you answer mine: do you just want me to add DarkLink in your sig or do you want me to create a completely new one for you?

Okay when you click edit signature from your user cp there should be some icons on top of the typing box. First click the icon of the mountain and insert the url of your image: http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn294/lightning39/MonkeyBanner-1.jpg?t=1217176501. Then click on your image and click on the icon of the globe with the little link chain on top of it, and type in your video url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTy8Xq0h2Po.

This is what it should look like if u did it right (click it and see):

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
thanks dude and yea i want a new sig with fox and link in it

§witch

Smash Lord
Guys this is dying, and I don't feel like leading it anymore. I appoint Light as new leader. I'll still be at the fox board alot, but it's a pain in the *** leading.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
It didnt work crap i tired 8 times what the heck O_0

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Guys this is dying, and I don't feel like leading it anymore. I appoint Light as new leader. I'll still be at the fox board alot, but it's a pain in the *** leading.
Aw, letter...

Well I do get it tho...

Place is like a zombie who just doesn't know when to die...

Not alive..

Can I be co-leader? :chuckle:

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol thanks... even though I know the pain of being a leader as well. That's okay though i'll try my best! Letterbomb, should we continue to use this forum even though I can't really edit the front page? Also, I'm going to need some tips on leaderly conduct and starting clan wars and such. (Plus some tips on how to be authoritative!)

And okay Monkey I'll make you that new sig, I might be able to find some time during the weekends.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
sup dude hows is school i hate it it's soooo boring

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol I have the same problem Iblis. And yeah Aether welcome to co-leadership! And yeah is Dark Link your main now Monkey? He's a real pain to fight. You bring me in and then blast me away. You play great games with your projectiles.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Lol I have the same problem Iblis. And yeah Aether welcome to co-leadership! And yeah is Dark Link your main now Monkey? He's a real pain to fight. You bring me in and then blast me away. You play great games with your projectiles.
Ugh...Dark Link is so overrated...Too many people use that costume...I like the gold one waaaay better...

§witch

Smash Lord
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Amen to that. I never use the dark costumes, simply because everyone else does.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Dark costumes dont get me started with those everywhere i go dark costume for a person its becoming the most used costume even for Fox but White suit is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
No Light Link is my 2 main i'm still with the Fox. Thats why i wanted a new sig because i finialy have a 2 main lol

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Well, the only Dark costume I use is Fox...The color scheme to me is awesome...

Seems to me not alot of people use Dark Fox but like everyone else's dark ones, like metaknight...

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Yeah I agree. You don't see many dark Foxes, my bro tends you use him though just because black is his favorite color. Also grats Iblis lol! Finally fixed your wi-fi! Good luck with that plan we discussed earlier. Do you remember what you have to say?

And @ Monkey, for me personally your Link was a lot harder for me to fight than your Fox was. So I understand now why you would like him in your sig. I'll work on it when I get the chance, but do you have any graphics or photos you would like me to use like in Iblis' sig? That would help me alot. And you completely destroyed all my other characters, so I'm back to just using Fox again lol.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
cool my link have improved than awsome. anyway i hate playinng fox on wifi i know every fox player hate fox on wifi because we cant move as fast.ayway everyone says link sucks but if you can play with him right you can beast. :)

§witch

Smash Lord
Lmao, those fox dittos were awesome light. My fox is much better now, yours is too. Off the edge games are too fun wih fox.

§witch

Smash Lord
Sure dude, I'm not sore like that. I was so off after our earlie matches, I had to have a nap, and I feel better now. My faloc is usually a million times better than my fox.

Top Bottom