• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol? Well, it did take me a while to catch up on what's going, but not as long as I woulda hoped.

Anyways, please don't try to die guys, I'm not "back" yet, I just got really lucky with the wi-fi here and it let me on for some unknown reason. Costs about 40 bucks per week and is slow as heck. I can't afford to pay for it so I hope they can't trace my laptop or anything. I'll officially be back on Wednesday.

And as for Fox, I think he has TONS of potential, I was FINALLY able to beat my friend who is a GOD with Shiek right before I left. 120% I had and I finished with a 10% shine spike, I was unbelievably happy! So, anyways, I'll try to log back on later, but I'm not going to get my hopes up that this will work again. I wish I could make this forum more enthusiastic about him, what I really need to do is hone his skills so much that I can even impress the pros. Then maybe some will consider him more.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol I'm sorry I didn't quite get what you just said. And yes he has been to many tournaments and has been told that he was the best Shiek player anyone has ever seen.

And Iblis! Guess what? Since the wi-fi didn't quite work I had some time to make your new banner! I hope you like it! I used to pics you gave me and the pic of the white Fox I took some time ago.

Uh oh edit. I forgot this wifi was really crappy, it's not letting me upload any pictures or send any e-mails. Sorry... just hang in there until Wednesday.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
W00t The Fox Force got a swing in motion...I live in Spring Hill...City an hour north of Tampa...

We might be lucky enough to get a day off on the first week of school cuz of t3h hurricane :chuckle:

I can't play on wi-fi as much now...sorry guys...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol I'm sorry I didn't quite get what you just said. And yes he has been to many tournaments and has been told that he was the best Shiek player anyone has ever seen.

And Iblis! Guess what? Since the wi-fi didn't quite work I had some time to make your new banner! I hope you like it! I used to pics you gave me and the pic of the white Fox I took some time ago.

Uh oh edit. I forgot this wifi was really crappy, it's not letting me upload any pictures or send any e-mails. Sorry... just hang in there until Wednesday.
Light i told you i wouldnt let thread die (looks at AetherLord and tells him to Shut up:laugh:)

Anyways i can wait to Wenseday oh guess today's my birthday!

soul ark

Smash Ace
my wii is getting fixed today so all of you guys to to see my old face (well not really all you'll get to see is a white/ green fox)

how are things running

also i dont know who xiblisx is but i am sure his name is sonic related (looks at sig) oh it is welcome

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
AetherLord, cool. I'm in orlando. hehe

As for the HoC, who gives a flying piece of...nvm. But seriously, though...no real Fox has established itself yet...this needs to be done.

Also, to everybody interested, hit me up on AIM for friendlies over wifi...I'm eager to play some of you. my aim is tmeleeguy

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
AetherLord, cool. I'm in orlando. hehe

As for the HoC, who gives a flying piece of...nvm. But seriously, though...no real Fox has established itself yet...this needs to be done.

Also, to everybody interested, hit me up on AIM for friendlies over wifi...I'm eager to play some of you. my aim is tmeleeguy
ZodiakLucien has established himself.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol I haven't been able to play for two weeks. And yeah Iblis I've read everything and you didn't do much to stop the thread from dying. Anyways, who is a beast with Fox Letterbomb? A6M Zero? When I get back I would love to play anyone again. AIM screen name would be Lightning9393 not that hard to remember. In the meantime I'm still stuck with this horrible garbage wi-fi, but I can wait one more day. And Aetherlord and xIblisx what's with Landmasters and Arwings huh? Just settle it with a brawl or something.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
If I could but you know theres a hurricane barreling towards us :laugh:

And I can't play on my friend's wii that much anymore...

soul ark

Smash Ace
school doesn't start in ny for another 3 weeks hooray for new york also i've been doing some local torneys have you guy's been doing the same???

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Anyways, who is a beast with Fox Letterbomb? A6M Zero? When I get back I would love to play anyone again. AIM screen name would be Lightning9393 not that hard to remember.
A6M and I had some good matches last night. in the end, it was just wifi...and we both suffered from it, but really intense...

but yeah, hit me up on AIM ANY time to set something up.... AIM is tmeleeguy

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
SUP LIGHT SCHOOL SUCK. one more thing how do you put a vid in your sig? 0_o

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
This hurricane is like loving florida right now...in a weird way...

I might be out of school again sometime soon cuz its turning sharply into jacksonville :chuckle:

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
yo light how do you put a vid inside your sig like i can just click your sig and it sends me to yotub how do you do that? 0_o

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey light sry about bothering u but can i have a sig where DarkLink is in the pic i would like the back round dark but not too dark. Thx but if you cant' do it i understand

Top Bottom