• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Looks like he almost is but its with two fingers only half-raised...

Lol

---------------

Looking for a Melee teacher to help me with my skills......

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Hey Aether I have been playing melee lately. And I'm even better than I was before. I would love to help you, but unfortunately there is no wifi lol. Even tho there IS a way to play melee online, but it's really confusing.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Hey Aether I have been playing melee lately. And I'm even better than I was before. I would love to help you, but unfortunately there is no wifi lol. Even tho there IS a way to play melee online, but it's really confusing.
I mean like verbally teaching..I really need help with all those shining techniques and how are you suppose to SHDL while moving? It's impossible!

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
I get that but I cant have like 4 fingers in different places feels weird and cant do it...

I just need a really good tutor...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah sorry then Aether I can't really help you there.

And what would be the point of the Iblis lol. Maybe make it easier to follow up with an up-tilt?
no it would make it easier to follow up with anything but a utilt as the movement of the RAR sends you past the person

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol it's a Reverse Auto Rush, it's really too much of a fancy name. It's basically running, turning around and jumping which makes you fly foward while facing backward from your oppenent. This way you can land b-airs without even starting out facing your opponent. This can also be done by pressing backwards on your b-stick while running, if you have that option available. But I'm sure you've heard this before Relhots.

Relhots

Smash Lord
RARing... ive never heard the acryonym... But i know what you mean...

I only use it for a bair obviously.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Lol. And phew I thought this thread had died for a second there. But it has come back to the brinks of death, come on guys! Post some more!
Alright then, see i'm posting XD. i dont even use RAR i just quickly turn around and then jump for using the Bair. BTW i dont main Falco anymore hes to slow for me and not coowl like Fox. Instead im using Meta Knight X_X. Not because hes the best, but because hes cool and hes alot like Fox.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Alright then, see i'm posting XD. i dont even use RAR i just quickly turn around and then jump for using the Bair. BTW i dont main Falco anymore hes to slow for me and not coowl like Fox. Instead im using Meta Knight X_X. Not because hes the best, but because hes cool and hes alot like Fox.
How the heck is MK like Fox?

He's nothing like him....

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol, that is a RAR Chileno. And thanks for coming back guys. Unfortunately I am going to be gone for two weeks, not coming back until school starts on the 20th. I will try to post tomorrow, I may bring my laptop but I dunno if there is going to be wi-fi and I am definitely not going to be able to play Wii. Sorry Letterbomb that both your co-leaders are gone for a while. Try to have fun without me guys! ;)

Top Bottom