• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Force Thread! Overhauled the first post.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey Light do you mind putting my vid on the links page the new vid i just posted on youtube?

§witch

Smash Lord
Umm...you're in, I just forgot, I don't remember that kind of thing. Lightning, I delegate the task of making a list of people I have yet to add to the front page, to you. Hop to it co-leader! I can make a montage of the fox force if you guys like, just a bunch of awesome footage of our members, sound good?

Lightning93

Smash Champion
YESSIR! I can't edit the front page myself, but if there is anyone in need of being added I will pm you personally. And I was thiking of doing the montage myself, but I would love it if you could really do it instead. It so much work lol. I can always send you some replays though. What's your wii message board code?

And Monkey I was actually thinking of creating a Video section where we can put up our own personal videos. There will be a section for each member if they have videos to contribute. So if you want your videos posted up on the webbie, pm me the links!

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Lol great! HEY MONKEY I ADDED A NEW VIDEO SECTION WITH ALL OF YOUR AND MY VIDEOS ON IT! Don't judge me though...

And FINALLY I fixed the copyright problem at the bottom of the page.
Cool i like this website better than the old one its not dead LOL.

I'm still loving this sig

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey do yall thnk we should make this website a thread to get more ppl involed

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol I also just uploaded and added some videos of my own! Too bad I didn't have any replays from when I fought you. Ah! I was too stupid to record it...

And Aether! Great we finally got to play! And what do you mean up-tilt much huh?

Oh yeah I also added the two vids of you playing your bro also.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
HEY LETTERBOMB, can you put a notice up on the front page of the forum letting people know about the FoxForce webbie please? We need to get some siggies and info from them while they're there.

Yea so they can see Lightning's and my website we created so much work.
i like those's vids me and my bro was in and talking

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol, sorry Aether. I think I had been playing for a while and all my other Fox combo's just kind of dwindled away from me.

Sweet Sig Letterbomb I'll be sure to add that right now. You know, now that I have the link, you can revert back to your original sig if you want.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Actually mine is the best, because it has a horrible pun in it.

And its also the best since its older than all of your guys' sigs.

no one has the authority to say otherwise lol

also letterbomb update the first page, Aeryecho left the 'clan' business, If you want the NH list i can give it to you. inactive members, co leaders, etc.

What else? oh, you guys need to be more active at night. seriously...

If you guys dont know me, look at the front page. >_>

§witch

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm taking everyone off who hasn't posted since the new thread. And mine is definitely the best. if you disagree you're out of the clan...xD.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
lol letterbomb and i disagree so i'm out the clan right lol Mine is the best

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
What? All of a sudden this is Sig Wars now?

No competition from me?

lol

and @ Relhots

How did wolf invent the falcon kick if it was used in the first smash bros by C. Falcon? XD

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah, I'm taking everyone off who hasn't posted since the new thread. And mine is definitely the best. if you disagree you're out of the clan...xD.
:laugh: I found a loop hole in what you said my Sig is just good as yours
(that is niether agreeing or disagreeing):chuckle:
So what do you say to that?:p

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol Wolf must have been like: "Can't let you falcon that kick Captain."

And yes Iblis you ARE disagreeing with him by saying yours is just as good. If that were true then Letterbomb's wouldn't really be the best. Better luck next time "honey."

Roller

Smash Legend
My sig is definately best. lol

Click mah sig if you want to get to my co-owned sig shop. we have 10 people there, so you should be able to find SOMETHING you like thar.

Top Bottom