• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*NEW* Falco Match-Up Thread ~ Week #13: Olimar

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
just jab him until he dies. If you're not hitting him or if jab isn't out you're doing something wrong.

Staz

Smash Lord
Great thread, I hardly get on these boards but I've been searching and skimming for a certain answer, I do really bad with the shiek match up. Last tournament I took 5th because I got forward tilted every stock. Maybe I sound like a noob because I really don't know anything technical because I don't I just play the game. So what do I do about it? Maybe DI'ing a certain way to get out of it? Idk any answers are appreciated, thanks guys.

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
yeah i agree this thread especially has been dead
IMO we should begin with a new Match-Up Thread with some fancy graphics and discuss a particular Match-Up for 2 weeks in a seperated thread - every week a new discussion could start.

If you wish I can work on it but I will need some help because I'm not an native english speaking person and me english sucks.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
IMO we should begin with a new Match-Up Thread with some fancy graphics and discuss a particular Match-Up for 2 weeks in a seperated thread - every week a new discussion could start.

If you wish I can work on it but I will need some help because I'm not an native english speaking person and me english sucks.
lol its about time i help somewhere xD. Although me not being american does mean that i dont get the luxury of having REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HIGH knowledge in the majority of mu's.

UNLESS I COULD TRANSFORM INTO DEHF OR SOMETHING LOL

MARLX

Smash Journeyman
Don't youthink the name for it should be MATCH UP THREAD instead of week 13 then the character. And imo we should make a brand new thread. Also, who is going to make it?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I messaged Vlade, asking if I could restart the thread. I have Photoshop, so I could create and edit an image as needed (not a priority, but helps). I'm active and knowledgable and can manage and pace a thread like that, and hope you guys agree. I have faith that we can get serious progress on this board and character, we just need effort from all of you. Every bit of it is appreciated.

Once/if I get approval to do this, I say we start immediately.

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
I messaged Vlade, asking if I could restart the thread. I have Photoshop, so I could create and edit an image as needed (not a priority, but helps). I'm active and knowledgable and can manage and pace a thread like that, and hope you guys agree. I have faith that we can get serious progress on this board and character, we just need effort from all of you. Every bit of it is appreciated.

Once/if I get approval to do this, I say we start immediately.
I'm working on some cool looking graphics because I wanted to make a new discussion thread on my own.
If we will work with you together (structuring, order of discussions, etc.) I can give you the completed graphics.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
We don't know.

What I do know is that I will be working on a new matchup thread along with Schtizzel's graphics. Once I send the draft to Vlade we can get started. K? K.

:phone:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hype can't wait for it Drew and I seen Denzi a while back in the midwest back several weeks ago.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Hype can't wait for it Drew and I seen Denzi a while back in the midwest back several weeks ago.
Thanks. Hopefully we won't have to replace this one, and can actually complete all the matchups to our highest potential.

How is he? I bet busy, since he was a loyal hard-worker on this board. So if he's inactive there is probably a good reason. :p

:phone:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
IDK man and I meant Midwest section of the regional zone in the Ohio thread around the end of last month but If i were to guess school and such.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Ironically the one time I plan to make a thread, life gets really busy really fast.

It will be up at in a week, absolute tops. Sorry guys lol.

Top Bottom