• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vibrant is the best. Though I haven't checked what Premie people get yet.

Wow that's a lot of people viewing Ness. o_O

Edit: Just found Emerald and I can have Link/fav color as the skin, this or Vibrant are my favs.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Saturday's tournament:

I was really looking forward to it, I thought hey, this will be awesome, I get a tournament on my actual birthday, honestly smash is my favourite thing to do in large groups (before anyone suggests it, I can't drink due to a medical problem loool) and tournaments are always such a blast. I figure I'd go there, play my matches, and not care about my placing because i'd just be having a good time with everybody. All in all a good day. My boyfriend (Red X) and my good friend (Cruxis) were co-hosting. My close friend Jupiter was supposed to go, but then couldn't because he had school stuff, which I was sad about, but it'd still be nice to see the people that were there.

Red X wants to grab some food when we get kicked out of dubs and before singles starts, to we head to a pizza place and sit and talk and hold hands and stuff while he eats. He gets a text from Cruxis and says we have to go back now, cause singles was starting. We get back and I have to face my friend Neko, so we play game 1, and when it's done Red X comes over telling us to wait before we start our next match, because Cruxis is getting everyone to stop their sets because he has to announce something. I figured it was going to be another rule change, or worse yet, a bracket restart due to a ****up. So I'm sitting there talking to Neko waiting for Cruxis to spill the beans.

Next thing I know I'm being poked on the shoulder. I turn around and it's Jupiter holding out a cake. But not just any cake - it's a custom made vanilla cake in the shape of Ness' head, with the red part of the hat being made up of strawberries (suddenly I remembered two weeks earlier when Dr. Wario, a close friend of me and Cruxis and Red X and Jupiter, texted me asking my favourite cake type and I was like "uhhh... vanilla i guess? strawberry?"). Before I even have a chance to react, all 30-something people at the tournament were gathered around me singing Happy Birthday, and Red X hands me a fold-out card that everybody signed with nice comments and inside jokes (and Meekspeedy took up an entire page to write his name LOL).

I nearly cried, I've never been surprised like that on my birthday before. ESPECIALLY WITH A FREAKING NESS CAKE!

Cruxis co-ordinated it - he had Dr. Wario ask me my favourite cake type, split the cost with Red X to have his friend make this custom cake, had Jupiter pretend he had class so he could surprise me with the cake, had Toronto Joe hiding in an alleyway when I got to the venue before it opened so he could hide the cake from me, had Red X take me out for lunch so everyone could sign the card, and got everyone at the tournament in on it to gather around and sing.

It was the most awesome birthday. I sadly got knocked into amateurs, but at least I took 5th. :)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Saturday's tournament:

I was really looking forward to it, I thought hey, this will be awesome, I get a tournament on my actual birthday, honestly smash is my favourite thing to do in large groups (before anyone suggests it, I can't drink due to a medical problem loool) and tournaments are always such a blast. I figure I'd go there, play my matches, and not care about my placing because i'd just be having a good time with everybody. All in all a good day. My boyfriend (Red X) and my good friend (Cruxis) were co-hosting. My close friend Jupiter was supposed to go, but then couldn't because he had school stuff, which I was sad about, but it'd still be nice to see the people that were there.

Red X wants to grab some food when we get kicked out of dubs and before singles starts, to we head to a pizza place and sit and talk and hold hands and stuff while he eats. He gets a text from Cruxis and says we have to go back now, cause singles was starting. We get back and I have to face my friend Neko, so we play game 1, and when it's done Red X comes over telling us to wait before we start our next match, because Cruxis is getting everyone to stop their sets because he has to announce something. I figured it was going to be another rule change, or worse yet, a bracket restart due to a ****up. So I'm sitting there talking to Neko waiting for Cruxis to spill the beans.

Next thing I know I'm being poked on the shoulder. I turn around and it's Jupiter holding out a cake. But not just any cake - it's a custom made vanilla cake in the shape of Ness' head, with the red part of the hat being made up of strawberries (suddenly I remembered two weeks earlier when Dr. Wario, a close friend of me and Cruxis and Red X and Jupiter, texted me asking my favourite cake type and I was like "uhhh... vanilla i guess? strawberry?"). Before I even have a chance to react, all 30-something people at the tournament were gathered around me singing Happy Birthday, and Red X hands me a fold-out card that everybody signed with nice comments and inside jokes (and Meekspeedy took up an entire page to write his name LOL).

I nearly cried, I've never been surprised like that on my birthday before. ESPECIALLY WITH A FREAKING NESS CAKE!

Cruxis co-ordinated it - he had Dr. Wario ask me my favourite cake type, split the cost with Red X to have his friend make this custom cake, had Jupiter pretend he had class so he could surprise me with the cake, had Toronto Joe hiding in an alleyway when I got to the venue before it opened so he could hide the cake from me, had Red X take me out for lunch so everyone could sign the card, and got everyone at the tournament in on it to gather around and sing.

It was the most awesome birthday. I sadly got knocked into amateurs, but at least I took 5th. :)
Wow, pidge. I' consider it one of the best days of my life if something like that ever happened to me.

Sad my birthday's not until next year. :-(

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Theres a female Snake player in Utah, but she doesnt have an account here.

Then again though, Utah has like, 10% female players.
:O oh wow cuz chars like :marth: & :peach: usually have female players we have none :urg: thats good to hear though. People are gonna start think our char is sexist.

Also happy Birthday Pidge. I wish I could get a ness cake........so jealous

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
:O oh wow cuz chars like :marth: & :peach: usually have female players we have none :urg: thats good to hear though. People are gonna start think our char is sexist.

Also happy Birthday Pidge. I wish I could get a ness cake........so jealous
We have a girl who plays :peach:, :zerosuitsamus:, :snake:, :ness2:, :lucario:, :kirby2:, :lucas:, :pikachu2:, and :ike:.

So yeah. And I mean all different girls, not one girl who plays them all lol.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Ontario has 3 girls... there's me (:ness2::kirby2::pikachu2:), JenniferLe (:kirby2::toonlink:) and Meowpurr (:metaknight::marth:)

When I went to Apex I was pleasantly surprised that there are so many girls that play Smash, cause our scene here is pretty large and it's just the 3 of us :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Statistically, 90% of boys in first-world countries play video-games. i think for girls it's somewhere around 50%. Larger than I used to think.

yes I know a girl who is a peach main. I also know a girl who is a R.O.B. main. She's very nice. ^^

Don't ask for a hamburger cake, everybody knows mr. saturn cakes are awesome. :D

Dang that really would be amazing, I really wish I could go to a tournament on my birthday... *sigh*

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I would love a mr. saturn cake sooooooo much.

One of the few things i liked but at the same time didn't like about earthbound was how you didn't see the characters in battle. It was really interesting and generally i loved it but I have to admit, watching jeff fire off some multi bottle rockets, ness reaching up to use a PK attack or even better, Ness turning in to a dragon would have been epicly cool. :cool: :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
damn, Utah is more active than I thought. o.O
Utah has TONS of active players, its just with such a big state we're really spread out so everyone cant make it to the same stuff. We also really suck skill wise compared to other places lol.

And Utah has all the pretty ladies, trust me.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
well Im goin to Utah after whobo. Z'zgashi are u goin to whobo btw?
Good luck man! When IS whobo, btw?

Z'zgashi why does it say that your last post was edited by Neon Ness? o.O

I didn't know mods could edit posts. :o

And I don't know why i'm bringing it up now but remember when we had that ivysaur gender argument? that was hilarious, in retrospect.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Screk lets meet up at the apex qualifier :D if my partner can't do dubs with me, (again) we should do doubles xD it's on september 22nd but you mightn eed to catch a ride up with somebody, cuzit's at nll (wayy up in orlando), and every PR will be there, and I'll finally meet shaky and I'll finally get to play some people cuzi h avent been to a tourney in foreverrrrr andi havent gotten to play pr's in even longer x_x

My team name's registered as "Five-Sided Fistagon" xD but we can change it if ya want :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Good luck man! When IS whobo, btw?

Z'zgashi why does it say that your last post was edited by Neon Ness? o.O

I didn't know mods could edit posts. :o

And I don't know why i'm bringing it up now but remember when we had that ivysaur gender argument? that was hilarious, in retrospect.
Prob cuz Neon accidentally edited it or something, dunno, but yeah mods can edit people's posts.

And no, Im not going to whobo, I dont have money.

Top Bottom