• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just be like me and use the characters you like regardless of how bad they are.

Smash 64 I used: Yoshi/Mario
Melee I used: Yoshi/Mario/Bowser
Brawl I use: Yoshi/Mario/Bowser/Luigi

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
A Meta Knight is a bat like character that flies around down flips going straight up into the air, and also likes to swing his sword around by mashing the yellow stick down.

They also like to mash the red button if someone challenges them.

If anybody gets off stage the Meat Knight waits there ready to flip around them.

They also like to touch you, then throw you down on the ground and kick you.

That's a Meat Knight.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
So the Ness Skype Chat exists, b/c it was used earlier today. Yink, Screk, Barto, Trips, and (later on) myself got down to some crazy ****.

Although YINK DOESN'T LIKE KH! :(

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
If I could I would tell you, but obviously the only Ness users in FL have Wi-Fi, the others are just hiding. Another state will arrive soon.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yes, I'm a hater because the series you all meat ride is a series I dislike.

MY GOODNESS YOUR CHILDHOODS ARE RUINED NOW.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
I enjoy KH, just seemed unique but I prefer Earthbound and Mother 3 WAAAAAAAAY over it.

I hate the people who "meat ride" it as well, it's not the best game but I will say it's a great game.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I dont think i was even a child when KH came out...

i got dat old lady swag

also invite me to the new skype chat plz

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
I think I was pretty young when it came out. Idk tho I forgawt

Invite me too although I think I have to redownload Skype.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ivy is a girl because the people who made the game said she is.

If you think otherwise, that would be like God pointing to a Flower and telling you 'That is a flower' and you continue to believe it is Ice Cream.
Shhhh, you're assuming that the developers are always right. If I make a game on kirby and call him a girl in every one of my speeches because thats how I think of him, but if I were to say it here you guys would jump on me saying that kirby is a BOY. That is unless people were so hardcore fans that they licked my boots every time I walked on the street and ate up every one of my ideas. -_-

Plus, we know that Pokemon has the two genders, meaning that we can't actually know, therefore it is N/A.

Total win. :cool:

Look, the whole developer thing has 'suaded me enough so that i'll be willing to call it a draw, or a "I guess it could be either.", but no way am I just blindly accepting that ivy's a girl in this case.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The difference between Kirby and Ivysaur, is that, canonically, Kirby is a boy, and Ivy has differing gender. Kirby is ALWAYS a boy, but Ivysaur is a species that can be either Male or Female. They have the option with Ivy to choose, and the developers chose to make Ivy a girl. Thats all there is to it lol.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Maybe XD

He'd be kinda cool and interesting to see his playstyle
NO,no,no I stood by and watched nintendo make kid Icarus :pit: come to life as a playable character. I know they can put some effort to make a duster. I mean if a couple of hackers can do it

I know for sure nintendo could do it! So Im gonna say it again Duster for top tier damn it!:mad: ........or upper mid tier.:).......please? :scared:

Top Bottom