• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
I just want Ness and Lucas to stay the same tbh, with some additional perks maybe, upgrades and stupid grab release gone, I saw Ness always being bottom tier, kinda sad.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It's annoying yes. But nothing ever stays the same. Trust me, things will be different next time. For better or for worse, well, we'll just have to wait and see. ;)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It wouldn't make sense to cut Ness, tbh. He's one of the original 12, and if they did that now it'd look sorta suspicious.

Lucas? No idea. He helps represent an underrepresented game, so he probably has a good chance.

EDIT: Hopefully Nintendo (Sakurai) isn't super lazy, and actually changes the movement of those characters so he can get rid of the 10 extra release frame bull****.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
^ Couldn't of said it better myself

Ness+Lucas need to be in next smash

So do you think Lucas will get cut/replaced?

I kinda want Porky+Ana added... maybe Ninten as a Ness costume with a different voice (After all it is gnna be updated)

Imagine this, 4 Mother characters and they all have grab problems.

I would cry.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Lucas loses Magnet pulling and zap jumping, game over. I'm done with the game :(

no but srs, I love it ;_;
that wasn't why I was originally drawn to him, but it is fun to do that. I doubt sakurai will take it away though: If he decides to do work on Lucas, He'll probably try to buff him up (well, thats more of a hope, really) with Ness, and if he doesn't... Well then Lucas still keeps zap jump and magnet pull. :D

I think the devs know more about the nuances of the game than we give them credit for, tbh. ;)

I think if lucas and Ness lose their unique playstyles it'll push me away a lot, but hopefully the unique recoveries and such won't change, although a better PKT for ness' recovery might be nice. :D

Also Yink, I hope you read what I said on the last page, cause it's important. :-P

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
New Ness recovery plz

And I doubt they'll keep zap jumping, but if they do I already know my main.

Magnet pulling too, and I hope they have GC controllers again D: SSB will be weird without it

EDIT: I was originally drawn to him because of Mother 3, I didn't care about zap jumps but now they're so fun xD

I can't stop using characters I love, I tried top tiers but I just said no cuz I didn't know that character :[

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well, I'd respond more thoroughly to that but I have to go, so basically:

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT. ALSO, LISTEN TO YINK BECAUSE SHE'S A MUCH MORE SENIOR AUTHORITY THAN I, AND SHE CAN GIVE YOU VALUABLE INFO.

So with that, I shall say...

Cya guys! Be back later! *waves*

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Imagine this, 4 Mother characters and they all have grab problems.
I would actually burst out laughing, tbh. Four MOTHER characters in general is pushing it. Hell, LUCAS was pushing it...besides, I can't think of what else they'd really do to represent the series. Ness and Lucas pretty much steal their moves respectively from the other party members, so those guys are pretty much a no go. Next you've got characters like say "The Masked Man" that could totally be interesting if they cared enough to put them in. Completely different way to look at the series. Then there's bosses...for whatever boss mode they add in.

I saw Luco, thanks.

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
If there is no GC in smash 4 ( which I don' think there will be ) I'll just use Classic Controller. I want to see Jeff in the game cause he would be really different from Ness and Lucas. Hell let's have Poo as well.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Lucas isn't realy pushing it, seeing as he was supposed to be in Melee, replacing Ness (hence why PK Flash is Green, which is Lucas' PK Flash). Coincidentally, Snake was considered as well.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
Ivysaur's actually my main Pokémon of the 3.

Took 2 stocks off a DK on Brinstar with her.

Then, in shoutouts thread, was told by same DK not to go Ivysaur, it's a free stock.

lmao.

Also I still need to get around to that replacement with her japanese voice.
Ivysaur's female...? ._.
and welcome Blueberry, we need more people with blue in their username on here, I'm think of converting this thread to Happy Happyism.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
< played japanese version of the game before NA release

Ivy's a girl. Or a really pretty man. One of the two.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
LOL Happy Happyism xD

Also, I want the masked man and Ana or Ninten as Ness character costume

Def. some EB Zero... What's the 2 characters you guys would most want?

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
^ Sadly it was, so they just released it on the GBA :( 31,000 Mother fans from starmen.net even put signatures in a fan book, filled with fan art and music trying to get it released in the US, huge scrapbook but they were ignored.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
I just came out of hiding, so maybe more will come out :)

Also, sorry for the double post but just to make sure people saw this I wanted to know was the xat for Ness users ever active?

I can make a nice background for it, I own 2 chats and I'm made a lot of bg's...

Just offering, it'd also be cool to have a PSI user chat, not brawl but smash bros related.

PSIPalace or w/e Idk but still, I can make background and I don't mind doing it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ivy is a girl everywhere, wtf are you all talking about.

Waaaaay back like, a month after Brawl was released, one of the main developers of the game referred to Ivy as HER and used SHE in all his sentences about her. And it wasnt like he did this just once or twice on accident, he did this AT LEAST 10+ times, and never once spoke concerning Ivy with a masculine connotation. So with that said, Ivy is obviously a girl.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
@Barto, YOU'VE RETURNED FROM THE DEPTHS OF EUROPE!!!!! xD I MISS YOU BARTO!!!! STILL MY FAV NESS MAIN, EVEN THOUGH I'M DOUBTING YOU PLAY ANYMORE!

ALL CAPS SHOWS MY EXCITEMENT AT YOUR POST(S)

Yink is busy with life, Vice is poking his head back at random times, Shaky is coming back a bit, FOW is rocking the WC, smash64 apparently went back to Mexico ( :( I wanted to see him), and I've essentially quit, though I might meet up with Ripple sometime in the next few days if I start feeling better. Right now, I've got some form of viral infection which is making me sick ( :( ), but I should be getting better now that I've gone to the doctor. They made me late to hand in homework, so I'm pretty angry. >.>

We've got a couple of Ness mains rising to popularity and awesome-ness. RedX is really good! He plays smart and moves around well. Pidge is pretty good as well (those two've got something going on ;) ). RockMix has poked his head around a bit and performed fairly well, according to ZZgashi. Sorry if I don't remember everyone, but there's also Screk, tofer, Blueberry (who seems to be new to the Ness boards... WELCOME! xD), Supreme .... and yeah. xP

btw, DO YOU USE PK JUMP?!?!?!

@Blue, it USED to be popular, but it's basically tumbleweeds now.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I need to stick to maining ness. He's the reason I found love ;p

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I need to stick to maining all of low-tier.

Even though neither Ness nor PT nor Yoshi are low tier.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Sorry if my response is late, I can use PK Jump, it's a lot easier than zap jumping but I'm using C Stick for now, wanna get some basics down. My Ness is OKAY... but he needs work and MU experience.

Also, if the Ness chat got revived, or we made a Ness/Lucas chat (Which I don't rec. seeing as how we might get another Mother character in the next Smash being worked on as of yesterday) I'd make it PSI in general, but I could make backgrounds and whatnot.

PK Jump is useful, I'm just not using it yet. I will later probably.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Isn't there a Ness skype chat? I'm pretty sure I was added to a Ness skype chat at some point.

Top Bottom