• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You know who im really hoping can make it into Smash, but probably wont, although he does have a very slight chance?

Make it happen Nintendoooooooo

Also, I would say Krystal, but im almost positive she'll make it regardless of whether or not I want her, so Im concentrating on other characters.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
You know who im really hoping can make it into Smash, but probably wont, although he does have a very slight chance?

Make it happen Nintendoooooooo

Also, I would say Krystal, but im almost positive she'll make it regardless of whether or not I want her, so Im concentrating on other characters.
you never know.................:awesome:

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
You killed everyone.

Also I think Masked Man would too.

We'll just have to wait and see, when do you guys think the Dojo will open up again?

Or we'll at least get updates.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
isn't older lucas already featured? Lucas in SSBB looks the same age as Ness, who is 13, and I'm pretty sure older Lucas is 12

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Not really.

Lucas is still pretty sensitive near the end of Mother 3, but he's grown up for sure, and is definitely much stronger emotionally.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Not really.

Lucas is still pretty sensitive near the end of Mother 3, but he's grown up for sure, and is definitely much stronger emotionally.
Well in Lucas' defense he
killed his brother :urg:
but if not older Lucas, then it should be Flint.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
isn't older lucas already featured? Lucas in SSBB looks the same age as Ness, who is 13, and I'm pretty sure older Lucas is 12
Yes, I said before.

So, yeah. Lucas doesn't LOOK 9, but he acts sorta 9. Though you could argue it is 12 Lucas because he grows up in SSE mentally.

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
The difference between Kirby and Ivysaur, is that, canonically, Kirby is a boy, and Ivy has differing gender. Kirby is ALWAYS a boy, but Ivysaur is a species that can be either Male or Female. They have the option with Ivy to choose, and the developers chose to make Ivy a girl. Thats all there is to it lol.
Then they would have DONE something to make us all think of her as a girl in game. :/

But look, i'm not going to argue about this. I'll have my own opinion on it and you will too.

Also, I wish Lucas' PKT was as powerful as it was in SSE. Surely if he can cut off a robotic hand then he can cut off a human's? And that goes the same for Ness' PK flash. If it decimated a stone statue, why doesn't it blow Marth to smithirines? (No offense to marth intended) :-P

Labernash

Smash Lord
Birdo is a girl........

DA RIBBANS MAN DA RIBBANS!!

Ness' disscussing Lucas. No MU.

Meowth is really the only character they need to put in. Also, Waluigi.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yoshi is a breed, he's not a specific person. There are multiple Yoshis, so they can be whatever. Also, Nintendo has stated that both Male and Female Yoshi can lay eggs, so either way, he can be whatever lol.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Didn't colors specify gender?

Either way, they've said that Yoshi is a specific individual in certain games, also, the breed. i.e. Yoshi is a Yoshi.

Forget which ones though.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nah, colors dont specify gender, although some colors are typically certain genders (ie pink is almost always female), but there can still be Male and Female for each color. In some games, like Mario Superstar Baseball, they refer to Yoshi as a 'he', so that just means that the Yoshi in that game just happens to be Male. Almost always when Yoshi is given a gender, he is a male, but regardless, there is still the fact that Yoshi is a species, not a specific person.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Birdo's my favorite Mario universe character, and I don't really care which gender Brido's supposed to be. I usually refer to her as female though.

Also, I didn't think anyone would say anything in response to my post. :V To EagleEye, I've been playing Dedede for a while (my original character) so I stopped showing up around here. The fact anyone remembers me is nice though.

And at Jrugs, playing Dedede just isn't fun anymore. Every fight feels like I'm climbing a 90 degree hill. I like Ness because I'm actually FIGHTING.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I thought Birdo was mtf transgender, according to wikipedia lol

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
You have to keep in mind Birdo was not originally a Mario character, but adopted from Doki Doki Panic, like a decent amount of things.

Birdo WAS transgender.

Then Birdo was female.

Then Birdo was male again, or female, depending on game. One of the Mario Party manuals actually mentions how Birdo is Yoshi's boyfriend. And does in fact refer to Yoshi as a he in the same blurb.

NOW, however, Birdo's sort of been retconned into a species, with both male and females, like Yoshi.

Labernash

Smash Lord
LOL that's hilarious!

And what I meant was, that there's a static character named Yoshi in a lot of games. Certain games, like Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Story, no, but in Mario Party, or SM64 DS, they say "Play as Yoshi!" not "Play as a Yoshi!" Like, in every game, it's a male Yoshi. A green one, which makes me think it's the same Yoshi. Which was me getting at what Supreme Dirt was saying, that if Birdo was a transgender, Yoshi is a boy.

:yoshi:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I thought Birdo was definitely an IT right now...because like, Nintendo can't confuse us any more right?

Was a guy
Was then a girl ("she" was used for him for a loooooong time)
Now an "it" (as one of the trophies says, it's got no gender/genderless)

Thanks Nintendo. Thanks for making childhood even more confusing than it needed to be!

EDIT: JK Supreme just sorta beat me and in a tired, nerdy rage I repeated him. OH WELL. <3

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ivysaur's a breed. :I

Plus, birdo isn't part of a breed, is he/she/whatever the heck it is? Doesn't that make things substantially different?

Actually, it's interesting to note that pink was once seen as a definitively boy colour. You know, pink was aggressive, rough, like red. Whereas blue is a calming colour, like a lake on a starry night.

I also just checked. If the devs wanted Ivysaur as a girl in SSBB, you'd think they'd put it in the trophy description. They didn't. TO BE FAIR, they referred to Ivy as 'it', rather than 'he' (or 'she'). Now, you took your birdo argument out of the game description, so if you tell me that the dev saying it means all, then your birdo argument is invalid unless you quote me a time when a dev said it. Even then, it wouldn't necessarily work for Ivy because of Ivy's trophy description.

And anyway, we all know that Birdo is still discovering it's own gender :-P

Comprimise? :3

Top Bottom