• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Eggs are annoying if you don't know how to deal with them, which is often since not too many people are insane (in the membrane) enough to play as Yoshi. Basically any defensive action > eggs, plus sometimes I can simply dash to Yoshi if there is an opening in his long range egg camping.

Touché thegayge.

Uffe

Smash Hero
For those Ness mains who:
1. Can attend out of state tourneys
2. Want a good Canadian tourney to attend
3. Want to meet me in person :D

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249519

The OiN events at Club LaSalle usually bring out a ton of people. Last year we got 82 in December during the worst snowstorm we've seen in years. I'll be at this one for sure :)
That's awesome! I wish I could go. :) And for that poll, I never voted. O__o I want people to vote.

Dajayman

Legal weed. ;)

Other than Amsterdam, I would one day like to visit London and Paris. Maybe some other places too like Spain and Italy. I have to make a Eurotrip at least once in my life.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Oh. Well, okay, I guess. I want to go to Germany one day just because it's my ethnic background. :) I hear they're mean, though. I don't know.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I want to go to the Phillipines someday because the age of consent is 12.... I mean wait what...I mean the scenery is beautiful.

Bartolon

Smash Lord
Oh. Well, okay, I guess. I want to go to Germany one day just because it's my ethnic background. :) I hear they're mean, though. I don't know.
Nah they're not really mean =P

But incase you want to go to france. Most of them won't talk english because they don't want to talk it xD

Amsterdam would be cool to meet :)

(OHWHAT!!! Are we making plans already O_o)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I don't think so.... But maybe if the Kirby can use pkflash really well... Ok it's a yes for Kirby helping ness. Especially with offstage pkt failure.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
I think Kirby and Ness are awesome as a team. I have a friend that plays Kirby when I play Ness. I don't know if it's because we know how the other plays well or what, but I think it's a pretty legit team.

At the tourney last weekend, I went all Ness until I ran into a Diddy Kong that I could NOT handle. I played as Marth for the first time ever and almost beat him. Kinda disappointed. Guess I'll use Marth from now on in addition to Ness. NC is too ****ing legit at Brawl for me to play Ness. I'm not quite as legit as the rest of them, haha.

Also, I am currently the proud owner of a flu, so I'm going to use sick johns for my Ness losses. >_>

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Spam fair vs. Yoshi. Srsly.

I never have to beg you for sex dagayman. I just **** you.
Read the below.

He can egg you
Truth.

Eggs are annoying if you don't know how to deal with them, which is often since not too many people are insane (in the membrane) enough to play as Yoshi. Basically any defensive action > eggs, plus sometimes I can simply dash to Yoshi if there is an opening in his long range egg camping.

Touché thegayge.
Sort of correct. If you manage to dash to a Yoshi and punish him from long range egging, then it wasn't really long range. =P

Similarly, you don't always have to be using the eggs to annoy the Ness. He HAS to approach anyways because of the fact Yoshi can throw eggs at him. They're not as easy to Powershield/Bat away as you'd think, simply because of the variety of ways they can be thrown. You also HAVE to approach because of this. If you hang out around Mid range, dancing with fairs, you can just egged THROUGH the Fair, which can set up for a Grab > Usmash or other follow ups. If you do approach, Yoshi can run under and usmash, or pivot grab. It'd be worse if Yoshi didn't have a blindspot, cuz if he didn't, Ness would probably be screwed over. XD

Anyways, I demand a Yoshi/Ness team, just because. Any takers for Viridian/Pound4? XD

Uffe

Smash Hero
I can only see both Ness and Kirby as a good team just because they're both from HAL Laboratories.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Lol, that's exactly what came to my mind.

Edit: @ Delta's Sig:

Wow, you got complimented by Dark.Pch?? What an honor...lol

Dajayman

I heard that Yoshi sucks in doubles from an ex-Yoshi main.

My peach buddy Xyless tells me that Dark.Pch acts very emo and is the cause of the Peach mains' drama.

Also I <3 Taokska in BlazBlue! Meow meow meow meow meow!

Dajayman

Well Peach mains are supposed to be gay/effeminate, but I think Daisy mains are normal. Xyless is pretty cool (he uses Daisy) and so are people like turnipdaisy. I myself use Daisy (and her Sugarscoot! <3) in MKW.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Yeah, Daisy is a babe. Daisy > Peach, all day, every day, 365 days a day. Yes, I did that last part on purpose. That's the only color I could ever be comfortable using. And Happy Birthday, Man of Popsicle! :D

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
No, I main MK (inb4hate) and I play Ness for fun and mostly when people request low tier matches. I enjoy his fair :3
I've lurked a lot though.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Lol, that's exactly what came to my mind.

Edit: @ Delta's Sig:

Wow, you got complimented by Dark.Pch?? What an honor...lol
Lol, he thought I mained MK at that moment. I had originally said "CHUMH!" and then he challenged me to a MM, then I posted that and he replied. I'll probably change it soon.

I heard that Yoshi sucks in doubles from an ex-Yoshi main.

My peach buddy Xyless tells me that Dark.Pch acts very emo and is the cause of the Peach mains' drama.

Also I <3 Taokska in BlazBlue! Meow meow meow meow meow!
Yoshi does suck in dubs. I just can't use anyone else that's good in dubs, so I'd use him.

Truth about Dark.

Lol BlazBlue.

I <3 Rachel or anyone that's either Gothic Lolita or an loli character at the matter... what the **** is wrong with my mind. ._.
As long as you're not doing anything...questionable, nothing's wrong. Shana is win anyways.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
As long as you're not doing anything...questionable, nothing's wrong. Shana is win anyways.
Well, as long as you say so since I do have a weakness of favoring those types of characters. =3

Also thanks. =D

Top Bottom