• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I know UffGay. :) <--- That's a super serious face.

I am proud to announce that I have successfully made jello for the first time in my life. I have now taken the first step into the fine culinary art of dessert making.

Everyone should also know I can cook up fine, delicious, and extraordinary breakfasts.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Haha! Congrats. Do you feel like Bill Cosby now? XD I'll be over for breakfast then, Mr. Culinary. :9

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
@uffe: .... bill cosby?

@dajayman: whats the best omelette in your opinion? i like my specialty. .................................

begin sarcasm
jello! OMGWTF MAKE ME SOME!! SEND IT THROUGH THE INTERNETS!!! SHOVE IT INTO YOUR OPEN RJ45/ETHERNET PORT!!!
/sarcasm

@smash64: wtf is this i dont know....

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I know UffGay. :) <--- That's a super serious face.

I am proud to announce that I have successfully made jello for the first time in my life. I have now taken the first step into the fine culinary art of dessert making.

Everyone should also know I can cook up fine, delicious, and extraordinary breakfasts.
I recommend learning how to make quesadillas. They're so easy to make but they're SO GOOD.

Dajayman

LEARN how to make quesadillas?!?! All you do is put cheese on a tortilla and heat it up. I could do that since I was ten, and I have been making them as a tasty snack ever since.

If I felt like Bill Cosby I'd be making random, crazy, and funny noises like "kookookachoo!".

And my favorite omlete? Although I could put extra ingredients like onions, parsley, bacon, etc. on my omletes, I prefer making and eating a simple omlete du fromage (cheese omlete in French, for you noobs who don't watch Dexter's Lab).

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
LEARN how to make quesadillas?!?! All you do is put cheese on a tortilla and heat it up. I could do that since I was ten, and I have been making them as a tasty snack ever since.

If I felt like Bill Cosby I'd be making random, crazy, and funny noises like "kookookachoo!".

And my favorite omlete? Although I could put extra ingredients like onions, parsley, bacon, etc. on my omletes, I prefer making and eating a simple omlete du fromage (cheese omlete in French, for you noobs who don't watch Dexter's Lab).
thank you for the dexters lab reference.... i loved that show... why did they ever take it off the air?!?!?!

mine is an omelette with cheese, ham, and pepperoni, with a lil bit of cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top.... if i had more things to readily put into an omelette, i would definitely have more, but these are the quickest for me to just toss in and cook, as well as one of the best tasting things i know how to make... now if only i could make my mom's baked beans recipe....

Uffe

Smash Hero
I was kidding, Dajayman. :( And I haven't made a quesadilla in a looong time! Man, those are worth the wait when making those. :9

Dajayman

Quesadillas are a lot better when you get authentic Mexican cheeses (I get Chihuahua cheese) from Mexican stores, shred it, and use it for your quesadillas.

KOOKOOKACHOO!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
INB4WALLOFQUOTES

Real men make their own salsa to put on the tortilla and then cook. I guess my point was learn to make your own salsa THEN make the quesadilla with that. Get @ my Spanish blood.

thank you for the dexters lab reference.... i loved that show... why did they ever take it off the air?!?!?!
It's on Boomerang or something now. Just no longer on typical Cartoon Network.

mine is an omelette with cheese, ham, and pepperoni, with a lil bit of cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top.... if i had more things to readily put into an omelette, i would definitely have more, but these are the quickest for me to just toss in and cook, as well as one of the best tasting things i know how to make... now if only i could make my mom's baked beans recipe....
...Cheese, ham, pepperoni, and CINNAMON? I can't imagine that combination. Isn't that kind of sweet and sour? Or something. Bleck. @_@

I was kidding, Dajayman. :( And I haven't made a quesadilla in a looong time! Man, those are worth the wait when making those. :9
<3 quesadillas.

Quesadillas are a lot better when you get authentic Mexican cheeses (I get Chihuahua cheese) from Mexican stores, shred it, and use it for your quesadillas.

KOOKOOKACHOO!
Or make your own salsa. >=]

if u wanna know about Mexican food im yo man hahaha

also

LOL

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
hey gais. so im new to ness, and i want to find the xat for ness users, but i cant seem to find it. could any of u give it to me? thanks.

Oh and for he record, tiers are for queers.

Uffe

Smash Hero
A true Ness main puts steak in his quesadillas. Man. I wish I hadn't left those cookie behind. I could really use a snack right about now.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Actually, we put caterpillars in our quesadillas. Because Sandshrews eat Caterpies. For breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Tea Time. Second breakfast. Snack time. Dessert. 2nd dessert. Mid-day meal. Midnight snack.

<3 them bugs.

Uffe

Smash Hero
yay im a true Ness main xD
That you are.

So would a true Yoshi main put fruit into his quesadillas? =O

/Eating cantelope. OM NOM NOM.
Cantaloupe is the best fruit in the world and all, but I'd refrain putting any fruit in your quesadilla.

A true Sandshrew fan would put sand in his quesadilla. Good thing I'm not a Sandshrew fan.

I am going to make quesadillas now. XD
Ew. Sand is so grainy and disgusting. Sandschrew has some issues.

Actually, we put caterpillars in our quesadillas. Because Sandshrews eat Caterpies. For breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. Tea Time. Second breakfast. Snack time. Dessert. 2nd dessert. Mid-day meal. Midnight snack.

<3 them bugs.
Those poor Caterpies!

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
There is a new Safari Zone in the West of Cianwood City!

Don't try to read if you don't want to be spoiled! You have been warned!

Top Bottom