• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I just noticed it's the only color listed in italics, something fishy is going on.
It's in italics because that's the one you voted for. For me classic red is italicized.

Come to think of it Lucas and Ness both have terrible green costumes. If I'm ever on green team in doubles... guess I'll have to use Link. Or sleepy hat :jigglypuff:.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Something very fishy is going on. Who in their right mind would pick Veggie Ness > Young Ness? This is an outrage!

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
.... this poll is dubious... there is no way that bee ness isn't high.

on another note, I won't be able to go on to vs. you guys until friday now, because my essays were moved back to be due then, but since i have 4 chapters to thoroughly read and understand... yeah. oh well. no big deal.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, keep up the awesomeness...

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Its a conspiracy alright, a conspiracy with veggie ness, once you play with him,
you will grow a mushroom from your head, and your control scheme will be
all messed up. But, you can sell the mushroom for 50$ to this healer. But, by that time,
it'll be too late, and addiction will have set in...

Uffe

Smash Hero
Or if you use him for awhile, you'll get used to him and not even think of what colors he's wearing. I swear! I used to hate using Veggie Ness with a passion! But after playing Chrono_Cross' Ness, Man of Popsicle's Ness and Successor of Raphael's Ness, I eventually gave in and thought, "You know? Despite the fact that I hate orange with green, he doesn't look half bad." And then I started to use him. :) Subscribe, rate and comment.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Veggie Ness is clearly rigging the poll. CLEARLY! He's spending all his free time rigging this pool instead of spending it picking a better color combination for his striped tee and cap.

Or everyone is picking veggie Ness to spite all the people saying he's EXTREMELY ugly.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Dajayman said:
Or everyone is picking veggie Ness to spite all the people saying he's EXTREMELY ugly.
This. lol
There is no way it's more popular than Fuel & Saturn Ness.

Come on, who are the culprits? Who voted for Veggie Ness?? >O

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
This. lol
There is no way it's more popular than Fuel & Saturn Ness.

Come on, who are the culprits? Who voted for Veggie Ness?? >O
I did. U mad?:cool:

Green & Orange is an epic combo. It's always been my favorite BECAUSE of the color combination. Fuel and Saturn are overused & overrated.

Poll trolls is funny. Keep it up XD

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
Howdy ho neighbourinos.

I havent been here cause my wii broke and havent played smash since early june

.________. god i wanna play so baaad

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
People who voted for green Ness: 1337-Zero, Delta-cod, petrie911, RandomLax, Ref, Robin1613, TheVince

Uffe

Smash Hero
^^^ It went from cool to cooler. And wtf? Man of Popsicle didn't choose Veggie Ness? I would have expected him to. O__o

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ness MAINS!!!!!

Would you help me out for a second?

I am collecting low tier tournament results(1vs1/2vs2) and will be making Power ranking out of it. If any of you KNOW of a low tier tournament or event, would you please PM me the link? Also, if you know WHO use what character, could you let me know in the PM? Thanks.

Uffe

Smash Hero
This suddenly feels like deja vu. O__o Everything except the part where Xyro shows up.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
^^^ It went from cool to cooler. And wtf? Man of Popsicle didn't choose Veggie Ness? I would have expected him to. O__o
Yeah, I sort of switched to yellow.
It reminds me to be more rapid/quick and stuff.
I might go back to veggie or maybe even hit up normal a bit by september though.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Normal is the color the great Simna Ibn Sind uses, and I'm a Simna fanboy so I see normal Ness as a pro Ness color.

More long face! :D
-__________________________________________________-

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Anyone who reads this post may notice something different about me. >_>

Well, something the same as before but different from recently. <_<

I have the Ness boards (particularly the people active in the MOTHER lobby) to thank.

So I just came to say: Thank you Ness boards!

:)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
How appropriate... my head is huge. o_O

Tourney on Saturday... screw MK, screw Snake screw Dedede (I can't say that, I love that big penguin)... I'm going Ness XD.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well good luck at this tournament. And if you don't think you can do it with Ness, don't be afraid to use the big King. It's been shown before, but I mean look. :laugh:

Nestec

Smash Ace
Levitas said:
just click on the number and find out, lol
Aah, that's neato.

Man of Popsicle said:
Yeah, I sort of switched to yellow.
It reminds me to be more rapid/quick and stuff.
Hmm, now that you mention it. Ness' playstyle reminds me somewhat of a Bee. With the exception of the projectiles. I mean, he buzzes around in the air stinging with Fair all over the place. And Bair kills honestly look like massive bee stings to me. o.o

@AvariceX:

Good luck, man. And like Uffe said, if you absolutely need to, don't be afraid to whip out the penguin.

Top Bottom