• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Uffe

Smash Hero
i can do texture hacking now :D

any requests for Ness?
^^^ I don't actually have a request right now, but I've always wondered what texture hacking looks like when you're making a texture. I plan on doing that whenever I get out and buy a new Wii, as well as save longer replays. Anyway, I had a friend, VivaTheSaturn make me a texture for Ness. :)

Minty Ness

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Needs more pajamas Ness imo. Other Earthbound characters would be cool if possible... Everdred, Frank, Runaway Five members, Jeff, Poo...

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Pajamas Ness either needs a cracked bat or a Magicant Bat too... though I have no idea what a Magicant Bat would actually look like.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
isn't the magicant bat just blue? or something along those lines?

goes through whole game to get magicant bat and read description.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
isn't the magicant bat just blue? or something along those lines?

goes through whole game to get magicant bat and read description.
Magicant Bat
Description: Ness can equip this weapon.
Apparently the developers really wanted to stick with the 'imagination' theme of Magicant and left this item's appearance entirely up to us XD

Levitas

the moon
Drugs are not an appropriate topic for this forum =/

Edit: np, dajayman, just making sure things stay pg, you know?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Oh speaking of pg, I have a red ball that says PG-5

My sister colored it to make it a black ball now...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
The majority of what my mom says is not rated pg-13 but instead R. Contradiction in the name???

Why do Ness mains seem to share this weird bond. Like if you meet someone who's a Ness main, you instantly know you'll like them.

Uffe

Smash Hero
The majority of what my mom says is not rated pg-13 but instead R. Contradiction in the name???

Why do Ness mains seem to share this weird bond. Like if you meet someone who's a Ness main, you instantly know you'll like them.
Because it seems that Ness mains are the only ones who don't exactly rival each other, but help each other out instead. On All is Brawl, if you want to be my friend and you main Ness or even Lucas, I'll automatically accept that friend request right away. Otherwise I'll just sit for a moment and think whether or not I'll accept.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
AvericeX said:
Magicant Bat
Description: Ness can equip this weapon.
thats if you use it.... what if you click help!? i remember hearing/seeing somewhere that it says the bat is blue or something like that..... im going to play earthbound now.

EDIT: My ness keeps getting homesick really quick and i don't know why. i go back to ness' house all the time.

Uffe

Smash Hero
thats if you use it.... what if you click help!? i remember hearing/seeing somewhere that it says the bat is blue or something like that..... im going to play earthbound now.

EDIT: My ness keeps getting homesick really quick and i don't know why. i go back to ness' house all the time.
Try calling Mom every time. I don't know if there is an amount of time you need to call her if you keep getting homesick, but try at least five times just in case. I'm not really sure if that'll make a huge difference.

That's not you, is it? Anyway, Smash64 is awesome!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I know I haven't been 'round these parts in a while, mainly because I haven't been using Ness much these days, but I'm trying to be around here more often. Problem is I only use Ness on a select few MUs, so I can't contribute much, but I do enjoy reading all of the discussions.

I posted in here to remind you guys I still exist.

Also, I want to be cool. :D

And when I played EB, my Ness very rarely got homesick, and I rarely called my mother. I wonder what's up with that.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I really think homesick is just a completely random event that can happen while walking around. I don't think it is tied to how often you call mom either. I called mom frequently in my game because I wasn't sure, but one time Ness got homesick during one of the "3rd strongest mole" fights, and I lost the fight due to that. When you come back from a death/game over homesick is automatically cured, but I called mom again to be sure, and then immediately had homesick in the next fight.

I'm convinced it is just a random event, and the only thing calling mom does is cure it, but does nothing to prevent it.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Try calling Mom every time. I don't know if there is an amount of time you need to call her if you keep getting homesick, but try at least five times just in case. I'm not really sure if that'll make a huge difference.

That's not you, is it? Anyway, Smash64 is awesome!
No, that's YBM. I just saw the video and thought it was funny he was calling out FOW

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I'd only serve to confuse the Zeldas, as I know little to nothing about the matchup (I've only played one online Zelda, it was a very good Zelda, but it was an online Zelda)

Sorry, someone else go help lol

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
There is a formula for a chance of Ness getting homesick in EB. I think between levels 10-20 or 20-30 that is when he is most likely to get homesick though.

Uffe

Smash Hero
No, that's YBM. I just saw the video and thought it was funny he was calling out FOW
I thought that was very random. I watched and thought to myself, "Why did QUIVO post this? He must've accidentally put it in the wrong forum." I continued watching the video and then that dude brought up FOW. Sounds like he has some beef with FOW.

NNID
MasterHavik
I don't feel like a Ness player. I have a freaking hot girl as my pictrue. Why do all the cool Ness players have pictrues of the boy who likes steak:(?

( this is a joke)

Uffe

Smash Hero
Because we all look like Ness, but with our own hair color, eye color and skin tone and so can you! I guess it is a little odd, though. Unless you're female.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Every time Ness gets homesick, it makes me want steak for real. When I play, it seems Ness goes through loooong periods being okay and then is randomly homesick at the WORST time.

... GOOOOOOOOD, now I want a steak. ****IT, GUYS D:

EDIT:
Because we all look like Ness, but with our own hair color, eye color and skin tone and so can you! I guess it is a little odd, though. Unless you're female.
WAT WAT WAT

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Around the world around the world!

Arizona tea is my new favorite drink. It's VERY delicious and you get a HUGE can for a buck! How awesome is that? My favorite flavors are watermelon and green tea + ginseng and honey.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Man...I had a bad experience with one of those Arizonas at a recent tourney actually... I didn't have a lot of sleep, and right before a match I downed an entire can in about 10-15 seconds... during the match I had a maaaaaad sugar/caffeine rush/crash or something... started sweating like mad and could not focus at all. Made stupid mistakes that cost me both rounds of that set XD

I guess that's more my fault than the drink though - as it could have been any caffeinated/sugary drink that did the same thing. It might have something to do though with the fact that it's such a huge can and the drink isn't carbonated (for some reason I find that I naturally slow down drinking when I drink anything carbonated... anyone else like this or am I just weird?)

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
That just struck me as really funny. "We all look like Ness, except for we look nothing like him!"

There's hope for the girls, they have a better chance of sounding like Ness:p

Uffe

Smash Hero
Every time Ness gets homesick, it makes me want steak for real. When I play, it seems Ness goes through loooong periods being okay and then is randomly homesick at the WORST time.

... GOOOOOOOOD, now I want a steak. ****IT, GUYS D:

EDIT:

WAT WAT WAT
I was talking about how it's strange for guys to main Ness. D; Another thing, Ness is inviting you to be a guest at his house and have steak.

That just struck me as really funny. "We all look like Ness, except for we look nothing like him!"

There's hope for the girls, they have a better chance of sounding like Ness:p
No, no! You got it all wrong! Look at Neon Ness' Will Smith Ness texture hacks. That's what I meant when I said that. I messed up my wording. :S I'm going to bed. It's already six in the morning.

Top Bottom