• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Uffe

Smash Hero
I thought that was going to be some joke video! O: But it's you! Not exactly how I thought you'd look. :)

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
No, I had to take care of my mother unfortunately. I wanted to go so badly and even had reservations.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
I thought that was going to be some joke video! O: But it's you! Not exactly how I thought you'd look. :)
whenever we see a fellow ness main i think we seriously do think he/she is going to look like ness...
lol

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
It's a general discussion thread. We discuss how cool the military rank of generals are, every other rank is lame.
I'm a 7 star general, not to be confused with a 7 star DRAGONBalL.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Dragonball Zzzzzzzzzz
Only on the parts with all the talking and fillers. Gah, that was so annoying. One episode in the Freiza saga goes:

Freiza: You only have five minutes till the planet explodes!

Goku: Five minutes is all I need!

*Thirty minutes later, Freiza and Goku still talking and making unnecessary insults towards each other.*

Narrator: Will Goku defeat Freiza once and for all? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

Bartolon

Smash Lord
As a child always thought it was one and all action.
When I grow up it was like... talking for 5-10 episodes.
Then a small battle...
*sigh the good ol times*

Uffe

Smash Hero
Dragon Ball Z wasn't bad, but the fillers were. And Dragon Ball before they reintroduced it again was something I'd watch when I was a child. My friend, my brother and I would watch it, draw this sort of thing, kids in the class would think it's awesome and then years late spawns a lot of ****ty anime that's all cutesy.

Bartolon

Smash Lord
We were playing dragonballz when we had a break on school. (when you go outside to play for 20 minutes XD) I was Krillin because all the others were taken -__-

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Vegeto and gotenks are top tier... What's everyone talking about? After that, the dragons of the dragonballs, meaning the single one that grants wishes, is god tier.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Am I the only one who never watched an episode of DBZ? :o

The series never interested me, I was around when it was on toonami, but I always changed the channel.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Am I the only one who never watched an episode of DBZ? :o

The series never interested me, I was around when it was on toonami, but I always changed the channel.
Pshaw! It was great! But Dragon Ball was better. :)

Top Bottom