• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness boards 'combo' video. MMMmmmm, steak! *updates*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I say keep it to skilled opponents. No one can appreciate a vid like this if the opponent obviously had TONS of opportunities to DI and/or airdodge and didnt because they suck.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lol, then you won't be impressed with me two-stocking this fox from LOLM's.
He was terrible. He challenged me to a MM, but I said I wouldn't take the money if I won. $5, that's one footlong I could've had.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
He was terrible. He challenged me to a MM, but I said I wouldn't take the money if I won. $5, that's one footlong I could've had.
That was a rather nice thing to do.

If it was me, though, I woulda jacked the cash right then and there and had me a sammich.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm too nice. :(
I was hungry that day, I wanted a meatball sub. But still, I laughed at how bad the replay was, I barely tried.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I say keep it to skilled opponents. No one can appreciate a vid like this if the opponent obviously had TONS of opportunities to DI and/or airdodge and didnt because they suck.
I'm not a great judge of skill level, but the people I fight aren't awful. There's just a big skill distance between me and them. Maybe I could show a couple when the vid is being made.

Uffe

Smash Hero
lol, I wonder how many awesome replays uffe has of beating my ass yesterday.
I actually have one. But that's just because I did something interesting and want to see if I can pull it off again. I didn't save any of the other matches. I could have, but then I'd feel like an *** doing so. :/

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
I actually have one. But that's just because I did something interesting and want to see if I can pull it off again. I didn't save any of the other matches. I could have, but then I'd feel like an *** doing so. :/
I think I saved a couple.
Two where I won, and two or three where you won.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
You act like dodging is COMPLETELY impossible online. It's not like 0% of your skill is translated online >_>

And I may have taken the term "unskilled" too heavily. Sorry, that's just me because the unskilled I'm used to is really REALLY bad, cuz all the smash players I know suck extremely hard.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I am an absolute idiot who thinks wifi play is anything like IRL tournament play.

And I may have taken the term "unskilled" too lightly. Sorry, that's just me because the unskilled I'm used to is really REALLY bad, cuz I suck extremely hard. My name is also Asian Malaysian Eurasian, Ni Hao.
fixed.

10lolracistflames

See you at http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218000 eb360. I'll be humming the giygas theme at every short Asian person.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Vice is online AND higher than your power ranking lulz

And because of those offensive flames... I'm not going.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Sage is the biggest bully ever...

Plus he is racist. It's a bad combination. Sometimes it's entertaining though, because we all know he's a troll. He proves it every day.

It somehow makes him lovable though.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'll still hum the giygas theme at every short Asian person. They may be your cousin.

It's not my fault I'm racist. Everybody else makes a big deal about their god ****ed skin color. My grandpa looked Asian/Hispanic despite the fact that he was neither of those.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I wonder if that was taken seriously...

Anyways, report cards came out and uhh... I did better than I thought, but 2 Bs... mom's not gonna be too proud. Hopefully Im forgiven before the 28th.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
If I go i'll probably be the Ness player with the tag ref and a Mr saturn plush.

I don't think I'm going though

got to check how far it is first.

EDIT: Just checked it's too far.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
It's probalby a 4 hour long drive Ref. You could take the train and stay where I'm staying. Then again, you are in your prime time to get ***** by random strangers. 'Tis a sad world we live in.

You could bring Bum with you, or get a ride from him.

You can tell Eb360 is Azn just from this post:

Anyways, report cards came out and uhh... I did better than I thought, but 2 Bs... mom's not gonna be too proud. Hopefully Im forgiven before the 28th.

Seriously, only Asians are like that. And weird Russian people.

Neon Ness

sage really tells it like it is.

I'm always happy to get a B, by the way. Collij iz hard.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Only azns are allowed to say it "azn"

The rest of you have to stick to proper engrish and the less than convenient non-metric system.

Neon Ness

By the time this thread is closed, we're gonna know everyone's ethnic background.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I went interstate for a tourney over a week, explaining why I disappeared. On the other hand I managed to get some replays of my Ness being completely broken in some tourney matches.

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
Are we talking about the board combo video now or who's "Azn"? Because I'm one and I'm not afraid to admit it. >=3

>.>

*ahem* Anyway, I got some replays ready... So what am I supposed to do with them? ...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I don't even know what I am. Pretty white with a dark tan, but I'm my family roots trace back to Uzbekistan, lol.

I think that affects my ability to play as Ness. I'm too lazy.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Are we talking about the board combo video now or who's "Azn"? Because I'm one and I'm not afraid to admit it. >=3
Anyone who's not willing to admit it cant call themselves azn.

Anyways, trying to steer back on topic, we need someone who WILL do the cropping and video editing. How we can choose such a person is up in the air. We've already had someone volunteer, so why not them if no one else?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That's a pretty big favor, I admire anyone willing to put together all of these replays.
It's just too bad all of our best games lasted longer than 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom