• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness boards 'combo' video. MMMmmmm, steak! *updates*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
Ok I think I'll do it. You can send me replays but I probably won't be able to start working on it until finals are over

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Ok I think I'll do it. You can send me replays but I probably won't be able to start working on it until finals are over
*cough*when are finals over*cough*

Also, thanks! Now I don't have to get out my chainsaw!

EDIT: Can you please make an "everyone register your Wii #s with mine thread", or just do it here? It's too hard to contact people for registration.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
S-So, wait... What about those of us who have already sent our data to Chrono? Are those replays just moot now? Do we need to resend them to xoxo?

Soulja Ness does not approve of this situation.

Levitas

the moon
I wouldn't whine about it especially when the one doing a bunch of actual work on it is around >_<

I guess I'll change my avatar again.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
okay then, so when are your finals kev, that way we can maybe get some better videos :3

and would sending you .bin files be a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom