• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness boards 'combo' video. MMMmmmm, steak! *updates*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
rofl, it took me a while to realize what exactly your picture was Meteor. I hope it was a lot of damage too lol.

And wait, I thought we decided that wifi WASNT gonna be included.
As long as it's not the whole thing, it's fine. And if it doesn't look all messed up as laggy wi-fi videos are.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
rofl, it took me a while to realize what exactly your picture was Meteor. I hope it was a lot of damage too lol.

144% - 0%. Was pretty useful if you ask me. It was in the finals that tournament too, lol.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

I checked the front page, yeah, Wi-fi is actually allowed.
Lucky for us.
You can't really tell the difference in my games, none are really that laggy at all.
Although I did spike the world's worst Snake 3 times in one match, that's not even worth dragging out.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm biased because most of what I have is wifi.
I regret living in south-western Florida now.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
wifi shouldn't be included.

Doubles is ok.
I see no harm in a few wi-fi parts, as long as it composes less than 20% of your section of the video. Some people (including myself) have only one or two smaaaaaash!ers to play offline, and I see these people infrequently, to say the least.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That seems fair, 1 wi-fi for every 5 offline.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Ness and PT is an awesome team. Ivysaur can set up jab locks for Ness, then finish up the opponent with an usmash :demon:

I think xoxokev missed the fact that he was on your team.

Lizard

Smash Ace
**** i wish i had a recording of my double spike on pirate ship at this past GIGS.

My partner (Dedw8) had died, and it was myself at 1 stock vs. CO18 and Redhalberd. Ended the match with a double spike through the water.

CO18 might have it, i'll see if i can find it

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
**** i wish i had a recording of my double spike on pirate ship at this past GIGS.

My partner (Dedw8) had died, and it was myself at 1 stock vs. CO18 and Redhalberd. Ended the match with a double spike through the water.

CO18 might have it, i'll see if i can find it
Whoa. ._. Spiked them both? Did anyone else see, and what was their reaction?
If I saw it, I would of died a happy man....

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
What was the question, I'm too lazy to check.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Exactly how do you get full quality replays, idk what the device is to record?
I know someone that has something hooked up to his laptop but I'm not quite sure :X

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lol, I went back and read it anyway.
Well, to start, you need a video capture card, most people prefer Dazzle Capture Software, because it's one of the cheapest at around $50-$80. You can just follow the instructions from there or watch an instructional guide on youtube, and some people even have threads made here to help.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Not trying to brag (the vid name...), but if anyone wants to see a PKF double spike...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6TuFDmUbVz8

Just a couple of casual FFAs, nothing serious at all.

Also, the last combo in that vid is named "Peanuts With That?" by Kishukish. He really wanted me to give him credit.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Oh, yes. I do believe I saw that video already. By the way, are we still doing this thing or what? And would it bother anybody if we used Castlevania remixes? XD

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Oh, yes. I do believe I saw that video already. By the way, are we still doing this thing or what? And would it bother anybody if we used Castlevania remixes? XD
Bloody Tears? :chuckle:

By the way, I'm considering taking the recording stuff, that is, if no one volunteers. I'll post later in the week if I can do it or not. Kinda busy lately with unniversity plus some new vids from my Ness to record.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Bloody Tears? :chuckle:

By the way, I'm considering taking the recording stuff, that is, if no one volunteers. I'll post later in the week if I can do it or not. Kinda busy lately with unniversity plus some new vids from my Ness to record.
Yes! Of course it's probably not a good theme for Ness. :/

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Yes! Of course it's probably not a good theme for Ness. :/
It was on the top of my head. Bloody Ness? Nah. :laugh:

Most of EarthBound's good songs were used in the Melee days, like the ones from Rock Candy (Sound Stone Sonata) and Oto No Ishi. Anywho, I'll post later on the week if I can do this, it wouldn't be fair to tell you guys today "I'll record the vids", then tomorrow back down.

kennypu

Smash Journeyman
interseting, I can help out by recording videos since I have a capture card, but its an old one so it won't be very high quality, but still can xP. I'd want a part in the combo video as well xD

Uffe

Smash Hero
It was on the top of my head. Bloody Ness? Nah. :laugh:

Most of EarthBound's good songs were used in the Melee days, like the ones from Rock Candy (Sound Stone Sonata) and Oto No Ishi. Anywho, I'll post later on the week if I can do this, it wouldn't be fair to tell you guys today "I'll record the vids", then tomorrow back down.
Haha. :laugh: How about Wicked Child? :p

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Nooo! You guys, don't start recording and junk before I can get my stuff together. I can't send replays until 2 weeks from now. :crying:

Which reminds me, I have to look and see if I even have anything worthy of being in this video.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Uhh... do offline friendlies count? :laugh:
I got back today and recorded a few rematches, the fox player wanted another set.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Yeah, guys. Don't start quite yet. I was just wondering if this was still going to happen or not. I need to get some offline recordings of me. :3

@ Straked: I'm sure friendlies count. I mean not all of us go to tournaments. :/ I'll need to ask my brother to play as different characters because I know he can use a bunch more than just Samus.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well, these are friendlies FROM a tournament.
But they aren't impressive, my opponent didn't know what they were doing, they lived on the c-stick.

Uffe

Smash Hero
If it's going to be PKT2 everywhere, then I'd say it's a good name. I mean those are amazing when you use them, but we should see what else Ness can do. :p

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Does the quality of our opponents matter?
YES. IT DO.

Nah, prolly not. Each clip will likely be only a few seconds long; not long enough to determine the opponent's skill level. But try to get footage of skilled opponents regardless, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom