• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness boards 'combo' video. MMMmmmm, steak! *updates*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
EB360 isn't the only one...

I would get offline vids/replays, but I haven't got any replays though. I'll see what I can do, though.

Uffe

Smash Hero
lol everyone I know in real life sux at Brawl or prefers Melee or both. Life's a drag...
Force Giygas upon them! Just ask if they could help you out, even if it has to be for one day. I still think one half should be offline and the other half online just so everybody can take part in this.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Yeah but I dont wanna get a vid of me pwning my 8 year old bro or one of my teenage friends with even less skill than him...

It wouldnt make the video any better than if it had wifi.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
**** you people stealin' my ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg1Zolv2OuU

I like this song, it got a "we're on a journey" kind of feel to it, probably good for an introduction to lead into a faster song.

Of course, you peple would probably prefer Mother songs and stuff.

Just my two cents, I guess.

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
Offline replays only? I have quite a couple, but they're less than their online counterparts. My friend lives like, a block away and I don't feel any lag at all. That's just not fair. v_v

I'm tasteless when it comes to music or names, so excuse me.

I'll send some of my (offline) replays... as soon as we can find someone to record them all with proper credit given.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Extremely old video of a friendly match. It wasn't serious at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAdzEfONSuQ

Combo is at 2:20. I kinda just went with it lol.

Ironically, 2nd tournament match I ever played in brawl, I 0-death a Snake on Delfino. It was amazing.
I liked this
very much.

The Idea as a whole I really like, however I have no idea of how to record replays or anything with good quality. I know theres something you can buy to do it? But I'd have to have someone explain this to me very detailed, i'm a bit slow at being techy (no smash pun intended)

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
What about the battle Medley in Rock Candy 1-2 by Shadow? That's got a good Kraken part in it, though it makes up only about 1/5 of the whole song.

Bartolon

Smash Lord
I have a replay for the combo vid. It was from a really long time ago but it was a sorta mindgamed combo.
Maybe that combo can come in if that's alright?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Hello thar, Chis.

I dunno why there's steak in the title, to be honest. Also, everyone's making community videos because we all love biting Napilopez's style.

Uffe

Smash Hero
The Karaken Kaos Remix on rock candy 1 by spekkosaurus is pretty good.
Basically it's safe to say the Kraken theme is one of the best. I liked the one remixed by Rock Candy. As for what Earthbound360 brought up, this is the one he's talking about.

Rock Candy - Battle Medley

I'm just glad it's not the Red Blue Sanctuary. I'm not fond of that remix because of how it goes into an improvisation towards the ending. Other than that, Snowbound by bLiNd has my vote for the BGM in a Ness compilation video. If not that, then Kraken Kaos or Boss Battle Medley. I should go ahead and look for more themes, though. Should we vote for which song to be used?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Snowbound should be saved for a later combo vid. The stuff we pull now doesn't deserve snowbound.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Okay! Well I've come across more of Rock Candy's music.

Rock Candy - The Lost Onett Remix
This is Ness' strut song. :laugh:

Rock Candy - Twoson (Trance-On Style)
The first time I heard this song, I really enjoyed it. Not the Trance remix, just the song in general. This is my favorite theme in EarthBound as far as wondering goes.

Rock Candy - Kraken Kaos Remix
thesages' favorite?

Rellik - Dreaming on Distant Shores
This song is a remix of A Flash of Memory. I can't remember where the theme is in the game, but I think it's after you drink that coffee in Saturn Valley or something. It might be too serene, though.

If there are credits to this, I say use one of these.

Rock Candy - Mother Earth
A remix of the very first Mother intro.

Sound Stone in C Major
This one is nice.

Smiles & Tears
This one is just too beautiful.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Rock Candy has 5 albums you can download separately here.

http://starmen.net/rockcandy/

The Bound Together Album, which Snowbound is a part of, also has good music:

This guy uploaded about half of them

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=juleschicoine&view=videos&query=Bound

you can download it here:
http://starmen.net/rockcandy/boundtogether/

OtoNoiShi, which was mentioned before, also has great happy/hardcore remixes. This guy uploaded all of them

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=alwayssanji&view=videos&query=otonoishi

Great stuff overall.

Uffe

Smash Hero
If we used the second one, we'd have to call the video Sexy Ness. :laugh: :ohwell:

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Wifi should not be included. I think it shouldn't simply be the Omega symbol since it needs to be easily found online. I think "Omega: The Ness Compliation" obviously using the symbol, and not the word. Also, I think we should go with some hip-hop since Mr. Saturn Ness clearly rocks the silver backpack. And not crappy hip hop, but the classics (Wu-Tang, Public Enemy, Jedi Mind Tricks, etc).
Either a section of Triumph (spliced up):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQfVte5nfg0
or
Heavy Metal Kings (Jedi Mind Tricks)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNITJsOrHr0

ColinJF

Smash Ace
I wish the original poster would edit the title of the thread because I hate coming into this board and seeing ******** Sonic memes.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't like lyrics in mah COMBO BECAUSE COMPILATION IS A DUMB WORD vids.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I wish the original poster would edit the title of the thread because I hate coming into this board and seeing ******** Sonic memes.
Ness has no memes.
Or if he does I need to find them.
No puns/memes for a title, then?

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
I wish someone would play earthbound and realize it has absolutley nothing to do with the now shit franchise that is sonic.

ColinJF

Smash Ace
"Steak" is pretty much forever tainted as far as I'm concerned because of its being a Sonic board meme.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I still can't imagine the origin of that steak thing, besides. I prefer ribs.
And granted that online is being allowed, please limit it. I only have a few offline replays, and some aren't even of me since I supplied the Wii for one tournament.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Wait... so can we have doubles vids included in this?

Cause I have done some pretty epic lulzy stuff in doubles. :p

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
rofl, it took me a while to realize what exactly your picture was Meteor. I hope it was a lot of damage too lol.

And wait, I thought we decided that wifi WASNT gonna be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom