• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT Presents: Mango Juice - a MELEE Tournament (March 21, 2009) RESULTS posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Edrees

T.T

ima add to htis post so i don't get infracted

I wanna play xelic. I really hope you can find housing so i can come in and play you guys.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
****! Isai is gonna show?! Too good.

Xelic is probably tied for my favorite Peach main along with Vidjo. PC has my favorite Peach though <3 PSAY.

araknophobik

Smash Master
DoH let me know i'll prob house texas im 5 min away from the venue
just for xelic
we had a blast at FCD on the train/airport <3 xelic
he had me dying with the pc/milk tea armpit kiss story lmao

JFox

Smash Hero
i was actually considering coming to this, but mango said he doesnt know who would house me, plus tickets are pretty expensive and ****.

I'm cant wait to watch isai, even if he is really rusty.

JDM

Smash Champion
Leon $1 MM Your Marth vs my Falcon. I'll be sure to do this MM unlike the other one.

Koga+

Boot
I probably sound like a ******* but I am new to Ca :O and reside currently in 29 palms and would love to attend, if anyone is going from 29 palms or nearby please let me know, i could pay for all gas if needed. If you would like to help please pm me thanks ^^

Charoo

Smash Champion
i was actually considering coming to this, but mango said he doesnt know who would house me, plus tickets are pretty expensive and ****.

I'm cant wait to watch isai, even if he is really rusty.
if u need housing then please pm me. I'm pretty sure I can help find u housing if needed.

how many people are coming to this?
as far as I'm concern, it should be 100+ right now easily. Socal usually get about 40 people for their melee tourney themselves. Many brawl players from what I know are planning to attend this also. So that should give a boost to the tournament. Then, many out of state people are planning to attend this. I think I can say about at least 20 people are planning to come. Last but not least, our Norcal buddy seem to be coming down in full force with possibly 20 or more people.

This is going to be the biggest melee tournament in west coast for the past 2 years. Many players that haven't been active are coming just for this. I consider this tournament as somewhat of a smash reunion for many people. I myself can't wait for this tournament, and will do everthing I can (with the help of Neal and Mango of course) to make this a great and fun experience for everyone.

Fabian also seem to got Texas cover for housing so I hope you guys can make it.

btw, BRING SET UPS!!! You gusy wanna play everyone right? That isn't going to happen if we have 100+ people with one tv =_=

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
do you have a count on set ups yet? i sure cant bring any im flying in lol

Lovage

Smash Hero
ya this should be too good
we need lots and lots of setups. like revival of melee status of setups man that tourny was good haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom