• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
by that do you mean you can save replays on your wii or you're actually bringing a recording setup?

cuz I can totally save replays on my wii too, i got them hacks. soo if austin wanted to put wiis with inf. replay somewhere special so we can play important matches there, that'd be cool

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ok so...this is an NCSU...that's happening at duke...this weekend???

BLACKTRUEDARKNESSCHRISNIGHTCRYSTALBROWNBLACKHOLEDARKNESS MOREDARKNESS AND STUFF AND MORE DARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

aka bl@ckchris

undecided.

Vilt

Smash Lord
He'd have to drive 30 minutes in the other direction to get me. I wouldn't do that to him. It's chill. I'll catch the next one.

BEHR

Smash Hero
you are a ******.

might ride with chris if he responds with the text. <3 c:

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Pineville is in southern Charlotte, TK.

I met Kadaj at MLG, he already had his chance to holla. Alack, not such attempt was made. /sigh

I have no idea what the **** is up with your images for confirmation, but I lawled.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
:( You were busy doing bracket girl stuff while was running back and forth participating in the bracket haha

I think Snap has an open spot in his car for the tourney though if you wanted to go
I have werk sadly.
****ing glitter herpes all weekend. :(

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
seriously Kadaj......I've only been advertising my tourney for over a month now. Duke Biweeklies start on the 13th!!!! you better be there ;)

edit: update -- just caught sushi man snooping.

Top Bottom