• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
at least i'v learned my lesson... no more mk dittos. go wario against mk's and ill do fine... may try it against shady next time.
kadaj.... we missed u man

stingers

Smash Obsessed
keith i'm not great at mk dittos but im learning too. i think its better then trying to learn the mk matchup with any other characters, especially one youre not even dedicated too (wario). just practice the ditto.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
when i fought rag in WF, he lead the set 2-0 when i mk ditto'd him. i then two stocked him the next two sets with Wario, and the last match was real close, but he got a nice stage spike. out of NC, he probably knows the wario match up the best ( he also had a sick wario), so i think i will be straight with the other mks (minus kadaj, cause he fought slikvik in the past). im dedicated to wario, billfest was the first tourney i didnt use him.

edit: stingers, besides sushi... i think ur the best in mk dittos, then rag and seth, than me and foxy
@karn- lawl thats so true.. but we've all gotten alot better.... u should get back into brawl. not saying u should quit melee, but we have MLG, the peak of gaming competition. *ends boast*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why is he the only person i can beat in mk dittos? i think he just sandbags to make me feel better.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
if u think u are better than someone and want affirmation

then beat that someone consistently in tournament

if u cannot beat that person consistently in tournament

then u cannot conclude anything

if u do beat that someone consistently in tournament

then you might be able to conclude that u are better than that person

if u beat that someone consistently over the course of many tournaments

then that will be the best evidence u can get for determining superiority in skill

this speculative stuff is only really practical for PRs

Other than that, u all are just bickering for insignificant placement

just say stingers is the best and call it a day -_-

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Keith as much as I love you playing wario cause he's my dude, learn the MK ditto matchup. It's the one matchup you struggle with in your almost perfect game. You a very good(and annoying) MK. Learn that matchup and you'll have nothing standing in your way. Just practice. You put to much time into MK so put just a little more. It will be worth it.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Whatever guys im good at this game still after being gone since pound 4.

ALSO ONE OF YOU ****S HAS MY CONTROLLER, MY SMASHBOARDS JOIN DATE CONTROLLER, THE RED ONE YOU ****! IF I FIND OUT YOU TOOK IT FROM MALICE I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
snap did you find a replacement brawl case in your trunk? i lost my brawl/melee at karns house or something

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Speaking of people having stufF:

Someone, I think it was Stingers or Rag or Fiz (whoever showed up pretty early to the last Duke with a Wii and set it up where Melee was held) has my Melee. You probably noticed it was mine when you unloaded a game and was like "Wait, I thought Brawl was in here" lol. I really would like it back before the semester is over (ie by the end of this week) but I realize that's somewhat unrealistic. I just ask that whoever has it post so I can have some peace of mind and know who to ask next year when I come back.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@crystal- bickering sound to much like we are arguing. brawl players dont argue... not our style. we are just "discussing" the matter that originated from DJ rome, wondering why his predictions havent come true.

@ at shady- n.igga, its cause yo uptilt usually hits people when they are on top of the platforms, thats why they die so early.

@ Scott, yea i appreciate it bro. its just, i have to switch up my game so much. foxy feels the same way. the way we play against other chars is different. i like to be cautious and punish., but foxy likes to be unorthodox. we cant do that in mk dittos. but we will learn. even foxy said he'd rather go dk against mk then mk dittos. i feel the same way about going wario or snake against mk.

btw olimar mk is definitely 60 40 in oli's favor on green greens, just sayin

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
haha thanks bro, at pound 4 Malcolm spent like all Friday night helping me improve him, and teaching me how to do the wario mk MU. Wario has like three bad MU's and mk is probably the worst, if they know what they are doing.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Speaking of people having stufF:

Someone, I think it was Stingers or Rag or Fiz (whoever showed up pretty early to the last Duke with a Wii and set it up where Melee was held) has my Melee. You probably noticed it was mine when you unloaded a game and was like "Wait, I thought Brawl was in here" lol. I really would like it back before the semester is over (ie by the end of this week) but I realize that's somewhat unrealistic. I just ask that whoever has it post so I can have some peace of mind and know who to ask next year when I come back.
That was my wii. I'm pretty sure that when brawl was starting someone else had a cube and we put melee and my memory card in that. I believe they have both now. I'd like my memory card back too. It's an animal crossing memory card and basically the only thing on it is melee stuff.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
That was my wii. I'm pretty sure that when brawl was starting someone else had a cube and we put melee and my memory card in that. I believe they have both now. I'd like my memory card back too. It's an animal crossing memory card and basically the only thing on it is melee stuff.
and...u dont know who that is?????

i mean, was he black? white?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Not really, someone just had a cube that they put there when i was moving my wii. I just remember them not having a memory card so i let them use mine. fiz, rohan, and i think moo and ocean were there playing teams when it first got setup i believe.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
where was it in the room?

also, do any of u all (moo fiz rohan ocean) remember taking over a tv that rag was moving his wii from at the last duke?

also what color was the cube?

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
from what i remember...

we were playing melee on rag's wii...

he needed it for the brawl tourney...

so we switched it into a black? cube that was sitting right beside the wii...

rag's mem card was also switched...

the setup was located right in front of the main entrance door, on the right-hand side of the room, in front of the window...

hope this helps

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
from what i remember...

we were playing melee on rag's wii...

he needed it for the brawl tourney...

so we switched it into a black? cube that was sitting right beside the wii...

rag's mem card was also switched...

the setup was located right in front of the main entrance door, on the right-hand side of the room, in front of the window...

hope this helps
aight this should help;

ATTN NC:

In the event that you have a foreign ANIMAL CROSSING MEMORY CARD and/or COPY OF MELEE,

HAD A BLACK(?) CUBE BY THE RIGHT WINDOW AT THE LAST DUKE

or REMEMBERING PLAYING AT THAT SETUP AND WHOSE IT WAS

please post so we can get our stuff back

Top Bottom