• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
im leaving right now, i have the most legitmate car trouble johns ever.

i took my car to the shop so i could go to a tournament.

get at me.

DJRome

Smash Hero
generalizations. . . lol maybe cam meant you were apathetic because it was an event involving the brawl community. assumption lives in the land of ambiguity

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i wish i could.
i think walking should be my job...i'd be good at it, besides browsing the internet it's all I do

null55

Smash Master
generalizations. . . lol maybe cam meant you were apathetic because it was an event involving the brawl community. assumption lives in the land of ambiguity
no i thought he still played.
but **** my b ledger sorry to be so quick to judge.

lack of interest in smash is just a characteristic of someone who plays brawl, so i made a poor assumption. i forgot that the same sentiment for a brawl tourney could be expressed by someone who plays melee, but also used to play brawl. no hard feelings bro.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think what he's trying to imply is that it's so easy to master brawl, one loses interest in it.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I mean fsmash with pure horizontal knockback.

What Ganondorf kills with fsmash, anyway? That thing is slooooow and sends you straight up. It's not like Falcon's.

Top Bottom