• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
wow dude ddd sonic me one time and you will never want to touch him again i promise

hes like the worst character in the game

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
While you guys are having fun, I'll be studying for finals and finishing a Spanish project. :(

And yeah, somebody really should team with Ilove. That bro is pro.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm pretty below average in the school area. that is kinda bad since i want to go to state, but meh...hope I do good. I'll just take it again if I don't :)

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Is there anyway i can get a ride to this from someone? Ill pay gas money.

If so pm or aim Me asap my aim is Kadajj90

Snap said he'd take me but hes not responding to me.

Not being able to go and telling me is alot better than avoiding me, It just wastes my time when i could be making other plans

Damage Points

Smash Ace
last ride call for tomorrow... anyone need a ride from the apex/cary/hollysprings area???

@ Foxy

what time are you planning on getting things started for this?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
sgf i dont know which way u are coming from. i live about ten minutes from state. are u taking capital blvd?

Foxy

Smash Master
I'm going to be at the venue getting things starter prior to noon, although as usual people won't be there likely until about 1:00.

Thankfully, we will NOT have the insane setup issue we had last time. Our three setups from NCSU players had turned into zero (two broke, one was stolen) and now we have had the stolen one returned and the other two fixed. With who is going to be available, we should be starting with 2 of our own setups, plus whatever anyone brings (assuming 1 from SP at least).

So no one-or-two setup issue like last time.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I'm going to be at the venue getting things starter prior to noon, although as usual people won't be there likely until about 1:00.

Thankfully, we will NOT have the insane setup issue we had last time. Our three setups from NCSU players had turned into zero (two broke, one was stolen) and now we have had the stolen one returned and the other two fixed. With who is going to be available, we should be starting with 2 of our own setups, plus whatever anyone brings (assuming 1 from SP at least).

So no one-or-two setup issue like last time.
Can we have crews after singles then? You know they bring the hype (especially if we can record it).

Top Bottom