• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
too much cod
That, and no idea how to fight Falco.

I told him I'm gonna seriously teach him though, so it's all good.

Edit: Rawfuls, you're going to get much more Falco in the future. =)

Double edit: for the life of me, I'll never know why ban-MK discussions always involve Melee Fox.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Seth, was your vs omni an mk ditto? Were the matches close?

Keith, I am going to NCSU on Friday to visit the campus. Hopefully I can play with some of you Raleigh dawgs then.

null55

Smash Master
favorite smashers update:

1. Crystalnite
2. Jim
3. Shiz
4. l0zR
5. Twitch

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no hes not
if people who dont play mk can beat you with mk it just means you need to step it up

"real talk" i'm black today niggas

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
foxy the tourney was hella fun, my only complaint is that we needed a better time frame. when *****s is late, beat the **** out of um and say " *****! dont be late." then we would be good, u better have another tourney in two weeks i may have a lil smashfest next week for the people close by. yall can come to the villains lair

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
foxy the tourney was hella fun, my only complaint is that we needed a better time frame. when *****s is late, beat the **** out of um and say " *****! dont be late." then we would be good, u better have another tourney in two weeks i may have a lil smashfest next week for the people close by. yall can come to the villains lair
Where do u live?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ten minutes from state down capital blvd, on trawick rd, if i had a working car i would go there every day.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Seth: You're Wario's gotten a lot better since the last time I played you. Sorry about the lame laser lock I got on you on Battlefield. It was the most hype I've ever gotten from my singles matches.

@Mekos: **** good Lucas. We should definitely team sometime in the future.

@Sushi: Hit me up when you're visiting State, we can play a few games while you're here. Have you decided which college you want to go to?

@Keith: WTF?! Just steal a bike and ride down here.

Me and Cosby will be back for the next Biweekly and looking forward to doing better.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i mean the best mk there got 3rd lol. what does that tell u

ppl expect mk to solve all their problems. then he doesnt and they get mad.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Can we just stop talking about people's QQs and Johns about MK. It's getting tiresome to hear over and over...

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i mean the best mk there got 3rd lol. what does that tell u

ppl expect mk to solve all their problems. then he doesnt and they get mad.
this sums me up

edit: stingrz i agree. yea mk helps alot but i would hate for people to switch chars there phenomenal at just to play him. high lvl play mk is the hardest to main because everyone knows that MU like the back of there hand. but if u send out a dk, or a fox, people are like " wtf?! who uses these characters? *** am i supposed to do?"

edit: but end the end i dont care who uses what char, cause ima beast on yall **** anyway.
- So villainous

Jon?

Smash Champion
If there someone who should be complaining about MK, it would be me. Foxy beat me twice at this tourny and I had to play against a MK that Nado and Dsmashed continuously on my Falco.

MK is not that big a deal. I just need better matchup practice.

Duo55

Smash Ace
because second place is ****in terrible. did we have any mk's that placed well?

edit: besides foxy
No, its not terrible, but its not what I wanted, and personally I think I should have won. But your right stingerz, all I can do is try harder next time. Also, don't ever underestimate shady. If you get comfortable on him he will mess you up. Good **** btw shady, those ffas were fun. I'm not trying to belittle your accomplishment man, I just don't dont think I gave you my best.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Jon: Yeah dawg we need to play when I go to NCSU next week. I'm not positive where I am going to college yet. I got into UNC and I am almost 100% sure I will get into Wake. I doubt I will get into Duke though. But the full scholarship to NCSU is really tempting so I will most likely go there.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
I like it how you guys don't mention Doubles... which me and Flamingo tied Shady and Kieth in for first since they had to leave =/

I have said this before but I mean it this time... I am done with singles. Its no fun and I drop sets because I get bored as hell.

Stockfield- Good job on beating me bro. I should have played Olimar instead of goofing around with MK vs Snake.

Rag- Tooooo good. I think you donkey punched me a million times

Devon and Bo - Great sets in doubles. It doesn't get much closer than that

Kieth and Shady - Nice job on beating us in winners finals. Too bad we didn't get to to play GF

Duo - Wish I could have played you in singles... I would have if I didn't lose to Stockfield and I think if would have shaken up the brackets a bit :)

BillBillBill- Brawl Plus is too fun. Your CF is mad legit

Foxy and Omni - Good job on running the tourney even with the issues we had.

Jon?

Smash Champion
What do you plan on doing as a major?

@SOS: why don't you just pick up a better singles character? LOL at Olimar and Lucario.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yea jon it happens man. thats when you just gotta keep cool and remember how you played last time and how to do better. im not good at it either...if I ever beat pp in winners he always beats me worse in losers because i get comfortable. its a really bad problem of mine

im glad to see shady is really steppin it up
i want to prove myself now and beat his *** even harder then I did last time :embarrass
but it'll have to wait

null55

Smash Master
oh yeah Keith/Villain my b missin u in the shoutoutz good meetin you boi.

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Gard: He is competitive by nature. There's no competition if you just drop out of a bracket entirely.

@Sushi: Following the Indian stereotype, I see. Let us know if you plan on going to State, we plan on setting up a suite with a bunch of friends who play smash.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
What do you plan on doing as a major?

@SOS: why don't you just pick up a better singles character? LOL at Olimar and Lucario.
Because I hate playing all the top tier people in singles... or really I just hate singles in general. I played Olimar/Lucario/Snake for doubles and I enjoyed every match.

I am competitive by nature I agree. I am playing HoN semi competitively as well and I dont want to compete in a bracket I don't enjoy.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yoshi beats mk, 90:10, just use him against mk. thats what i do and gets the job done

@sushi, ar u blundering imbecile? Take the scholarship ****it it. im going to school in alabama cause they paying for me. u think i want to go out there in the middle of ****in no where? oh well at least ill be able to play reflex alot.

edit: yea cam gud meeting u dawg, ill do shouts later i guess.
btw sauce ur mad legit man, i wish u would do singles but hey ur good in doubs 2. but i do think me and shady may be the best team in the state considering are win pattern, we taking herb 3, **** md/va.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
killer there's nothing wrong with sticking with only dubz if thats what you like doing lol

keith its official ur moving to alabama then? :( that kinda sucks but its cool you get to go to a cool college and everything

Top Bottom