• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Winterfest (12/30/11) ft GEROD

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
HOLY **** GOFG LIVED.

i dipped back to wilmington cause i was afraid you had died and didn't wanna be there for that kind of morning after.

as much as i love crews, it'll be a long time before i would want to be a crew captain again. i do want to play though. i was so hoarse.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's silly since i don't play the game. Not once did I pick up a controller last night.

Still had mad fun.

GofG

Smash Champion
Life on acid is like normal life except everything is different but still the same. Would you agree Dylan?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
david you were all inspired like 2 months ago wtf LOL

also good stuff living gofg XD

I had a great time socially and a mediocre to above average time for Melee so this was definitely a personal success(MCRIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB) in terms of what I wanted from the trip haha.

great to see everyone again, you guys are too cool. <333

mm my mario yay you said you would ;)

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
leaving gofg was a bad decision on my part
i was suppose to watch over him

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I left so early that I didn't even realize there was a problem. I went to sleep listening to him rage on Karn, which I would have expected to result in some whack-*** dreams, but I didn't get to sleep long enough.

Glad you're still alive gofg.

Edit: Also glad to have seen everybody again. Next up, Apex, baby! Unless I'm mistaken it's only ph00t, Karn, and me in the 3rd car, so if anybody else in Raleigh wants to go, speak up.

GofG

Smash Champion
really? people thought i was going to die?

what happened exactly? i don't have enough memories

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
anyone worried that john would die is ridiculous

that ***** is invincible

:phone:

GofG

Smash Champion
i remember being absolutely furious at lord karn for even suggesting the fallibility of the law of noncontradiction; I am sure there is some metaphysical argument against him but I was too drunk to think of it so I just yelled at him instead.

i can't remember anything after that

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lol he shaved it XD

but yeah I'll lehmkno

edit: twitch just upthrow quintuple uaired doh for the win on fod in a random friendly LOOOOOL ****

lord karn

Smash Master
I left so early that I didn't even realize there was a problem. I went to sleep listening to him rage on Karn, which I would have expected to result in some whack-*** dreams, but I didn't get to sleep long enough.

Glad you're still alive gofg.

Edit: Also glad to have seen everybody again. Next up, Apex, baby! Unless I'm mistaken it's only ph00t, Karn, and me in the 3rd car, so if anybody else in Raleigh wants to go, speak up.
I actually don't know if I can afford to go anymore. . . alas.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
PP, you need to get better. I think I almost came kind of close to taking a stock off you in one of our games. That's just not good enough.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Shout outs to nc

Learn to tech down smash on the ledge pp
Or he could just cc the first hit and survival di the second and safely take the ledge on the other side of the stage.

If he techs, you have the available frames to take a step toward him and dsmash him again (magus).

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so something like a dsmash to finish a combo?

i...guess you can call that a ledgetech...

but yeah i guess if that's the case then go in and out.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i figured lol.

yeah you gotta get that tech side b in.

or probably techjump airdodge to shine dair. that'd be the most beautiful turnaround ever.

Top Bottom