• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Winterfest (12/30/11) ft GEROD

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
So I do apologize for the immense lateness in the making of this thread. I do get oh so engaged in too many other projects plus a full time job. /johns

REGARDLESS, as you may have already heard, NC Smash has a bi-yearly family gathering to celebrate the holidays. We frequently all see each other at tournaments around the state but things like school and work schedules make it difficult to assemble the entire NC cast. A lot lot lot of people have come and gone and come back and left again in this community, and I am happy to be priveleged enough to host an event for a group of people who I consider to be my family.

We are fortunate enough to have joining us, Landon aka DoH from MD/VA. Please make this guy feel welcome. OOS Smashers are NC Smashers at NC events, that is how we do it.

To make this clear, while this is an event geared towards NC Smash as a whole, it is not a Melee only event. Prepare yourself mentally as such.

Raleigh, NC

Run Time:
Friday, 12/30, 7:30 PM until forever
If you would like to come over and start cooking earlier
Kyle
, just let me know and we'll talk it over.

Contact (if needed):
Josh (252) 292-7746

Farfetch'd:
:083:

I encourage everyone to bring as many things as you are willing to contribute to this event. What kind of things, you inquire?

Some suggestions: TV's, Gamecubes, Wii's, copies of Melee, recording setups, other game systems, food, drinks, snacks, pillows, blankets, counterpicking materials, hydraulics, gifts (why not?), good looks, Earl's fitted Yankees cap, your general sense of consideration for my carpet, endless laughter, Luana Kisner, iPods/musical devices that can be plugged up to speakers, Bayesian reasoning and all needed prior and conditional data, Jim, not Mahone, coats if you plan on visiting the garage aka the pre-lab, laptops, This list is by no means all inclusive so I encourage you to bring as much epic stuff as you can manage. Also, if anyone has folding chairs or extra sleeping bags they could bring that would be awesome.

There will be an epic 10 v 10 Draft Crew Battle at midnight.
This is not to be missed. Thunderdome status.

Also happening:

EPIC SMASH BATTLES OF NC HISTORYYYYYYY

-

The much anticipated $5 MM:

Raleigh's very own holy Roy as mobilized by God's son,
vZAKAT

VERSUS

Greensboro's most floppinest new Fox on the block bought to toss that SALAAAEEEDDDD,
BLACK CHRIS

-

An unprecendented battle of swinging blades and freshly buzzed hair,
The Hair MM:

The motherlovin super oven cooking up villainous wrath, Dylan, the amazing
JUNO MCGRATH

VERSUS

The British mocha stirred all proper by biochronic winds,
MOTHER****ING JIM

-

Hope to see everyone here!

GofG

Smash Champion
troll line
Code:
everything below
v   this line is a troll  v
--------------------------

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'll do what i can to bring myself, and as much as wilmington is willing to come with me to this.

so basically, i'm coming alone.

will have a full setup.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
PP, I'll up our Kentucky Fried Falco match to a $666 MM, as long as you'll agree to a split.

EDIT: Also, I might bring two setups to this.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i wish he would.

hey moo you don't even want a taste of this fox.

i'm gonna like...usmash you and grab you and ****. LOOOOL THIS CHAR SO GUD

EDIT: omg i'm soooo ****** crews at this you don't even know

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Alright Chris, after I beat you in Ganon dittos, we're going to have fox dittos. You better watch out for my bluish purple fox, he can Usmash. He can't really do much else, but he can do that.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
When I said my Fox can't do much else, I meant I'm bad at shining with him. I'm also bad at moving with him. Or attacking with him. Or doing anything other than a run cancel Usmash. Fortunately, a run cancel Usmash followed by a few Uairs is enough to beat everyone else at my school.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I....yeah you very well might...

but if you're willing to let me stop at your place when i leave this place for exams, let me know. that won't be for over a week (probably the 14th) but just as a super heads up bros, i'll prolly want to hang then.

AND THEN I'M GONNA WAVESHINE AND USMASH AND UAIR AND MOONWALK AND BAIR AND RAEEEEEEPPPPEEEEEPPPPPEEEEEEEE

or i'll get dsmashed and die lolololol

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Umm if I'm not at my girlfriends then yeah you probably can just lemme know because I'll probably forget until then lol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
aight.

and if you come up here in the next week or so let me know. exam week is lol for me. i have free time for days.

literally.

:ganondorf:

vZakat

Half Genie
I eat scrub foxes like potato chips, and I think I got the munchies.

I'll be charging you $5 for the spanking of your fox. :cool:

Top Bottom