• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Winterfest (12/30/11) ft GEROD

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Just dropping in to say Brawl sucks, and I'm a try to be at this. I'll be a buzzkill for the first few hours, and then I'll be less so.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
woop woop excited for the nc falcos to come together and play again. looking foward to playing josh, slasher, and cam of course though.

and yess this list keeps growing and all these hype matches!! i just to play all of you

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
slasher gonna whup all ya As because if he don't he's gettin interest charged on him LOOOL

nah for real though good luck you guys

but seriously though you haters bad and ima getting EXTRA loud for my bets.

idc if I'm not in crews I'm gonna watch the dark horses come out and enjoy the show ;)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Well don't worry Landon, we'll reacquaint you real quick.

Also, reacquaint is a super weird looking word.

And I would prefer if people started showing up no earlier than about 7 or so on Friday
(unless you contact me and would like to help me run errands or help me set up).

ALSO: Please review the list of things to bring in the OP. Especially things like setups, folding chairs, partying supplies, food, drinks, PILLOWS AND BLANKETS, Jim etc

GofG

Smash Champion
Last time we had Arica. Who will move ten hundred dollars of fun guys this time?

I'm on the hunt.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Nope, he played link the whole time

Such a gimmicky un hype character

There's a huge difference between playing a low tier who knows nothing and playing a low tier who knows just enough to make things unfun for you.

vZakat

Half Genie
Edit - Nevermind

So can someone give me a ride to this? Let me know so I can pm you my address/phone number. I'm really close so it's not too much out of the way.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Ballard: Apologies for calling you out but I just want to make sure you understand this is a party type gathering and there will be adult type things. There will be Melee yes but others have raised concern about your age/parental situation (your mom chaperones at tourneys/is asian) and I just cannot afford any parents freaking out about the environment. I am hosting but I do not own the house so it's important that the happenings are contained. You are still welcome but do understand the risks and consider if your parents would freak out if they came over.

This goes for anyone else who is underage or has parent stuff. I am liable for the happenings in the house so please think this over before attending.

That being said, I am hyped for tonight. Would anyone mind helping collect "drink" money and hitting the store up later tonight? I won't be able to leave the house once people start showing up.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
That being said, I am hyped for tonight. Would anyone mind helping collect "drink" money and hitting the store up later tonight? I won't be able to leave the house once people start showing up.
no need for mention

we got this

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Fun night.

Thanks for hosting, Josh. Always a good time - never a let down.

I just sorta crashed in the car round 3, lol. Sorry

Top Bottom