• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Ride to pound 4

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
6 in one room and 4 in the other=average of 5 per room. Isn't that what we have? It'll work out just fine that way bro.

Lucas can work out his paying situation with whoever he decides to stay with I guess.

DJRome

Smash Hero
id like to have lucas's situation worked out first cause if not, it'd likely end up with him staying in the hotel and then wtf would ensue

btw i hate $ wtf

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What do you mean? Lucas would stay with some other people(apparently he has secret plans or some S) and would probably get out of paying.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I thought I said I wasn't going? Doesn't that make everything much less complicated? Aren't you all happy you won't have to deal with silly 'ol Dark Hart's pesky situations?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It really doesn't make tings harder lol. In fact, having you in the car and keeping us from looking for another person makes things so much better.

Now, do you have somewhere to stay in the hotel?

Duo55

Smash Ace
lucas, you know to expect the unexpected from nc. rag > chillin back at herb1, rag > boss and rag > ps at herb2...

...maybe it's just rag
lol, when ever we go to national, or large tournaments, I always wait with anticipation to see which pro will be wrecked by rags DK. Then I laugh when their like "who the **** is beating me?!" Also, I'm gonna **** at this tournament I hope. Its gonna be awesome having all you guys with me and mits for a change at OoS tourneys. Lets ****, and do our best to support each other during our matches.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Duo, what exactly are you and Mitsu's plans? I might be able to ride with y'all.

Also, where do you live so I can get an idea of plausibility. You can PM me if privacy is a concern.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Lucas you better bring your *** to pound you hear me?? Now get your A there and stay with someone in a room if all else fails you can stay with us but im getting a bed cause i need my sleep if im gonna win it all

DJRome

Smash Hero
@Keith: Pretty sure rooms have 5 people, so reasonably it should be everyone in my car. I haven't heard from SGF, but I'm assuming that means it's a yes.
This.

and as the 25th draws near, i have yet to see any cash. i would hate to have $240 in hand and not be able to reserve a room but still have other ppl's $ :\

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Dont worry im taking this tournament serious, the other boys will be drinking though im banking on it. But dos effers better not keep me up or else im coming to sleep with PP ;)

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
@Keith: Pretty sure rooms have 5 people, so reasonably it should be everyone in my car. I haven't heard from SGF, but I'm assuming that means it's a yes.
yo yo im def off work, my scheudle came out today so i should be going. is your car gonna be big enough for 5 peeps??? i think you said we are coming back that monday too right??(i have work tuesday at 9am) just curious... private message me biatch.

Top Bottom