• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Ride to pound 4

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
yo, i made this thread to see what the deal is with everyone who is going to pound 4. i know pp's car is full and i think vilts is aswell, i wants to go to dis *****, and i need a ***** to hook me up, who from nc is driving their?

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
man im still a bro, just speakin my mind, plus my jiggs can stand with anyone in the melee pr seen ( except pp) ill show yall saturday at dukes smashfest
But seriously I NEED A RIDE!!!!

edit: except lozor to... well i am good against fox's... nah

Jon?

Smash Champion
You can't even beat my nub *** Marth with Jiggs, lols

Keith, you mad?

DJRome

Smash Hero
this should be a housing + rides deal. currently, im thinking the housing list is as follows:
dj
pp
lozr
karn
theo?

come on guys, plenty of room left

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm taking Stingers.

I either have 0-1 spots left in my car + my hotel room if anyone wants.

I'm gonna charge gas money, but it will be way less total than hotel room split + gas, that's for sure.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Crio who is going with you besides me?
A friend of mine. He never posts on SWF. He's okay, but he's getting better at melee pretty quick. Plays Falco.

Another one of my friends might be going as well, but I'm not sure yet. If he does, my car will be full (Including you). If not, I'll have a spot free. Jim should come. I miss his afro.

Tell him I'll bring some funky.

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, we have a hotel covered and likely ride, keith if you wanna stay with pp and some nm brawlers

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh come on man!

Also you're making things tough for people who are probably riding in my car. I'll probably get a room with them though. Not sure.

If the twins aren't in then I'm not super excited about this deal.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol wut? how am i making it tough? that's 10 spots, 4 open spots for whoever else
4 nm guys
me
u
4 nc dudes

unless you guys want another room, which is prolly okay, but i need confirmations guys

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhh yeahhhh

Maybe I'll remember that this time.

Btw my car is in one room. Unless some of them don't like us.

I still wanna meet the twins though.

Turnip T

Smash Cadet
WHy does no one realize I'm going to this? Only three people from NC have ****ing pre-reg'd so step it the **** up. I get shotgun in PP's car.

~ Dark Hart

DJRome

Smash Hero
i better be riding with pp. idk how people would get into the rooms otherwise. . .

lol @ pp, i invited tec0 for my own selfish reason. . . lol get in line/u mad

Top Bottom