• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Ride to pound 4

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I will be on more things than should be advisable. But yeah.

@SGF: In our car, only CT is participating, because he wants to test his heart of the cards and get through second pools. Let's see how many 9 Hammers OoS Usmashes he can pull off. The rest of us are spectating.

We've got 5 in the car, and I've got a pickup, so I'll just stow our crap in the back and I can get a cover or something if there's supposed to be rain. Between us in the car, I think we have a DDD, Kirby/Wario, Snake/Wario/MK, and Fox main, but we all play pretty much everyone so you can get matchup experience lol. And it will be my self-given responsibility to introduce you to Brawl+ hurray!

EDIT:

Friendly reminder to everyone in my car. Get'cho shiz over to DJRome before the 25th, dig?

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
you ledge i main Game&Watch and wario myself. we will def get some friendlies in and some experience. Like i said hold my seat until monday and ill let you know for sure. Let me know how much the spectator passes are too if you dont mind.

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
thanks sting thats the hotness right there. we should brawl later today man i had a blast playing you and ive really worked on my wario alot since we played and my g&w combos.

*CT*

Smash Lord
man all you people going and not entering the tournament make me :(
Dude I'm so entering :o But yeah, like Ledger said, I'm going 100% Fox, unless I see a Sheik, Pika or IC's then I gotta CP :p

I still haven't played you xD

EDIT:

@Ledger: I'm just waiting for DJ to send me his address so I can send him that moneh.

Oh yeah gais! We need to practice in that library during the first week of Spring semester before this.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Dude I'm so entering :o But yeah, like Ledger said, I'm going 100% Fox, unless I see a Sheik, Pika or IC's then I gotta CP :p

I still haven't played you xD

EDIT:

@Ledger: I'm just waiting for DJ to send me his address so I can send him that moneh.

Oh yeah gais! We need to practice in that library during the first week of Spring semester before this.
Stop being emo and actually practice (outside of your room).

EDIT: Fox has way more counters than those characters you listed.

GofG

Smash Champion
anyone feel like taking gofg

otherwise i have to ask foxymom to take me in addition to him. lol.

edit: jon i have your controller in my hand

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
ledge ill let you know whats up tommorrow, checking my work schedule... what day are you leaving and what day r u coming back?

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Assumably, we're leaving early Saturday morning and leaving late Monday night. But that's up to discussion. If no one has anything essential on Tuesday we can actually get a decent night's sleep and go back on Tuesday morning.

Jon?

Smash Champion
anyone feel like taking gofg

otherwise i have to ask foxymom to take me in addition to him. lol.

edit: jon i have your controller in my hand
Good shiz. I think we're gonna host a Brawl/Melee tourny at NCSU the weekend before Pound. Would you go there if we host? If not, just give the controller to Ledgr if you see him at Pound.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lozr will be riding him, TC, Choconilla and I for Pound. No more seats after that, but hey - the RM crew is all ready to roll, brudda.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think that means I may have some spot open.

I know it's me, Seven, Dark Hart, and Karn I think. I suppose I have room for one more person(who would play Melee preferably because that's what our room is going to be).

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
Good shiz. I think we're gonna host a Brawl/Melee tourny at NCSU the weekend before Pound. Would you go there if we host? If not, just give the controller to Ledgr if you see him at Pound.

def do something before pound at ncsu... that way i dont have to drive far haha to do something local that would be boss.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
DJ, this is a very big tournament. There will be lost of people staying in our room who you didn't even know were going to be at Pound. It's how things work. Deal with it. I'm not paying.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lucas, stop bein a **** >.> you could've at least just not said anythin and snuck in there the day of.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
DJ, I know I've been being a **** about it, and I'm not about to apologize since it's not my nature, but I can't pay for it. I don't and won't have the money to pay for it.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
By the by, I've registered, so if there's an open space, I'll take it. Otherwise, if people still need rides, I can ask about getting the minivan for the weekend.

Duo55

Smash Ace
ok, so me and mits are going to this. we have three seats open, and our sleeping arrangements haven't been made yet, anyone have any ideas? Also, if you want a ride, you must be dropped off at my house, or meet me 15 mins away from where I live.

Top Bottom