• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Ride to pound 4

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm going to enjoy myself. You have your designated areas for your smash related festing. I, on the otherhand, will entertain myself with non-smash related gaming. But only when I'm bored, tired, and have nothing else to do.

All in the room we will have at the hotel.

Jon?

Smash Champion
It's a pretty reasonable assumption that people are willing to drive or fly for hours to a Smash tournament so they can get some last minute CoD:MW2 practice in.
LOL, you can't practice for that game. There is no serious competitiveness in that game.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
If I were to drive to this, I would be taking NisP and Smith, leaving two spots in my car open. Who would want to ride with me, since I come right smack dab through the middle of NC? GAS MONEY ALSO YAY.
If I can get some people to split housing with, I'm down. That's really the deciding factor for me, now.

DJRome

Smash Hero
phoot, i think this dude named hat is offering housing? im like 4 over the 5/room limit so unless people at state are willing to squeeze like 7 per room (with adjusted $ of course), then that could work. like 7/room would end up being like 43/person (so you'd basically pay your 43 and the 6th person's 43 to the other 5 people that have already paid $60)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
phoot, i think this dude named hat is offering housing? im like 4 over the 5/room limit so unless people at state are willing to squeeze like 7 per room (with adjusted $ of course), then that could work. like 7/room would end up being like 43/person (so you'd basically pay your 43 and the 6th person's 43 to the other 5 people that have already paid $60)
It sounds feasible.

I know about this Hat. M2K thought I was him at the first HERB.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lamal aight, we'll wait for state to chip in then. although i think it would be fair if state gets dibs on bed/pays a little less if they choose that

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yay, you're awesome for going and getting NisP and Smith.

People need to hit Yay up for rides and S. Seriously.

ALSO REGISTER!!!! DO IT NOW!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ya guys theres only 48 hours left, seriously...me and ct are the only 2 registered for brawl, and I think pp karn dj and dark hart is it for melee? come on guys >.<

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm registered.

Raaape.

Also: there are 4 people in my room. Also, I told Bill if he wanted he could room with me for free.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Notice: If You're Only Needing To Buy The Spectators Pass, $10, You Can Pay On Site!!!! If you're signing up for the tournament itself, you need to pre-reg!!!
I still can't make it, but you know, this is really good info. Like 2 months ago I pm'd plank and he told me you couldn't pay for a spec pass at the door and I said F*ck this stupid tourney lol. If I could afford getting time off work I'd definitely go.

lord karn

Smash Master
yo dj, in whatever room I stay in I call the little space between the bed and the wall. . . I doubt anyone wants that anyways. @__@__@

Also, we need to work out when we are leaving and whatnot. Or I need to learn because I have no idea.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I also have no idea.

Edit: lol I shouldn't leave it at that because it's sort of up to me.

Umm, I'm getting my schedule rearranged when I get to Wake so I can't give a definite on leaving times just yet.

Top Bottom