• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Ride to pound 4

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I apparently have a slot due to SGF's disappearance of the face of the earth, so please, if you already have rooming taken care of, please post here or pm me to get a ride.

@DJ: Do you have the 5th person in the room's stuff taken care of? Who is it?

DJRome

Smash Hero
this space is no longer available to sgf for now. i hope this makes sense to you ledger. i offered the space to crystalnite, who agreed to pay and confirmed for the room (in addition to being at my school lol). so i hope you can give him a ride as that fifth spot. i did indeed receive keith's $. unless i find that sgf's payment would be in the post office from that previous package, that is what i think should happen.

and so i reserved the room :)

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Yeah, so glad to finally finally finally have this dumb situation cleared up and resolved. I was under the assumption that it was going to happen like this since a while back, lol.

I'll be able to pick him up, Duke isn't far out of the way. I'll PM him for details or whatever.

DJRome

Smash Hero
not this time bro. i couldn't get a double queen cuz they were all taken

and u mad u bad @ melee

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
For his sake, it probably would help if our room was full of people who don't hate Brawl, haha. But whatever, we all play and enjoy (and suck at) Melee. Well, Paii hates the game, but no ones gives a **** about his opinion, he mains DDD.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Lol, I'm going to guess either 1 Queen or 2 Double. I was going to bring a sleeping bag no matter what though, not that I will be doing all that much sleep.

@Keith: I herd around da block dat Ganja be helpin' your Melee game, brudda.

DJRome

Smash Hero
it's 1 king, 1 sofa bed from what it said. idk, im not really sure

be sure to bring toiletries! that means toothbrush/paste, TOWELS, and showering stuff. and mostly, bring $ and pillows

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Also, why would he have sex on the sofa if the bed was there for him to use?

Keith, your mysteries abound.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
guys, guys, im going to **** on the sofa. and then order some hookers... then **** on the sofa, while the **** is still on it... then im going to **** the ncsu players while they take a **** on the hooker that i previously ****ed... i will then **** on the bed and sleep in it with the hooker i just ****ed with.. then i practice brawl.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
guys, guys, im going to **** on the sofa. and then order some hookers... then **** on the sofa, while the **** is still on it... then im going to **** the ncsu players while they take a **** on the hooker that i previously ****ed... i will then **** on the bed and sleep in it with the hooker i just ****ed with.. then i practice brawl.
I am DAFT and I approve this message

NisP

Smash Journeyman
BUMP

So what is the deal with the rides? I don't care about housing, I have some set up...but I really need a ride.

Come on guys, I have tatas! Don't you people love those?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What? harp Dart is staying with us? Doesn't that raise the number of people in our room to 6? But we have one king size bed, plus one of those fold up beds . . . We already are having people sleep on the floor.

And I have no **** idea how you're fitting in that car if you ride with us.

I'm gonna be talking to L0zR 'bout this to see his plans.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
If I were to drive to this, I would be taking NisP and Smith, leaving two spots in my car open. Who would want to ride with me, since I come right smack dab through the middle of NC? GAS MONEY ALSO YAY.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
What? harp Dart is staying with us? Doesn't that raise the number of people in our room to 6? But we have one king size bed, plus one of those fold up beds . . . We already are having people sleep on the floor.

And I have no **** idea how you're fitting in that car if you ride with us.

I'm gonna be talking to L0zR 'bout this to see his plans.
I'm riding up with PP and I"m bringing a sleeping bag, all I ask for is a pillow

*CT*

Smash Lord
Just take a piss everywhere like a cat.
Man, I dont care who I sleep with a this :O just dont stick anything up my but.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, if that's the case, that's cool. Just don't expect smash to be played in that room the whole time. Imma bring my 360 or something . . .

Top Bottom