• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Ride to pound 4

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
lol neo, we is tryinzz, but no one seems like they can get ya..
@ NC: does anyone live close to dis nigg? or possibly if he gets dropped to a near by place, can someone drive um? One doctor is good.... but two would be great

dr.neo

Smash Champion
lol neo, we is tryinzz, but no one seems like they can get ya..
@ NC: does anyone live close to dis nigg? or possibly if he gets dropped to a near by place, can someone drive um? One doctor is good.... but two would be great
I could drive to Raleigh, but I think funds and such is going to keep me from going. Anyway Keith do you even know who I am?

*CT*

Smash Lord
I don't want Smash being played in my car. Because I would feel annoyed that I couldn't play it.

Jk, do whatever you want. I get headaches whenever I play games in vehicles anyway.

EDIT: Lol, it will have people not *****ing for shotgun.
i'll still take shotty brah, x.x

DJRome

Smash Hero
once again, only ledger has mailed out $. i just pmed keith the paypal address and that's it. only 2/5 if i don't see any $ by the 25th, it's really no hotel room so. . . mail it out monday please guys. i don't want to get you guys screwed over for housing

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I forgot more or less that Paii doesn't have a Smashboards account, so I just reminded him on Facebook. CT is borrowing money from his mom so he can send it in on Monday.

I don't know about SGF though.

DJRome

Smash Hero
KEVIN, i feel like you're trolling me. i already reserved 2 rooms for our car and the nm people. but the car state is taking needs the $ before i can reserve a third room

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I dunno if my parents will have me take that right back to college or not. We haven't discussed it. Seven's car(which is what we're planning on right now) holds 5.

DJRome

Smash Hero
idk, keith keeps logging on and not sending me $. he must not want a spot. if you don't send the $ keith, you will not be allowed in the room. js

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Forget it. I'm not going to Pound, since noone can get me, but it'll just give me time to get even better by the time you guys see me at the next tourney. ;D

DJRome

Smash Hero
uh, sgf never gave me anything. the post office delivered something htat i wasnt there to pick up but it was from an rts? idk if that's sfg the rocker backwards? i'll have to get it either tomorrow or monday. and your western union i need your full name, phone # and ur city to receive it apparently so pm that to me. and i got your cash and ct's mo

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Wow, they certainly are particular. Ok. If SGF doesn't pay you, assuming that your substitute already has a ride, I have a spot open in my car. I can drive your sub if he's reasonably within the area or if he's willing to drive to NCSU.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
We need to dr. neo to go ok. I would carry him but my car is jammed full. Not even a copy of gearzzzz would fit

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I would be happy to drive him, but I thought he said he couldn't make it because of financial reasons. Pretty much, if SGF doesn't reply soon, my spot is open to anyone already in the general Raleigh area, or anyone willing to drive to NCSU the day of.

*CT*

Smash Lord
uh, sgf never gave me anything. the post office delivered something htat i wasnt there to pick up but it was from an rts? idk if that's sfg the rocker backwards? i'll have to get it either tomorrow or monday. and your western union i need your full name, phone # and ur city to receive it apparently so pm that to me. and i got your cash and ct's mo
So glad I found this, wasn't sure if my money made it there in time. Like I said, my mom has to spot me the cash :p

So looks like I just need to scrap up some food and gas money and I'm all set for Pound 4, hizah!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
dj rome, im sending it today, will u still be able to reserve the room? i think said u can still reserve it today, and tomorrow, byt anything after tomorrow is a no go.
p.s if all things go well, i might have a free flight to MD for this.

Top Bottom