• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Ride to pound 4

Jon?

Smash Champion
he didnt call "no blitz", so i sacked his *** for the seat, its in the man rule book, u have to call no blitz.

@stingz: most of us are waiting for after Christmas
Isn't it also in the same rulebook, you can only call shotgun if you see the car?

*CT*

Smash Lord
I should have the money in soon, something came up with money but I know I'll have it in before the 25th to you. and if we do that rule about seeing the truck....it'll probably be me or Pai up there :o cause yeah, you don't live at State and I'll probably be in Ledger's room the night before practicing?

Or we can have an epic RPS for that seat.

CT and I are the only 2 people from nc registered for brawl wtf :3
Give em some time bro, we'll see how many are registered on Jan 1st.

EDIT: I got a picture of that Truck in my phone...I technically see it

Jon?

Smash Champion
You can't call shotgun in reserve. Doesn't work like that. It has to be at the moment you're actually gonna drive out there.

You guys are lame.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Honestly, who still calls shotgun? Every time I hear that sh*t, I feel like saying "you're such a ***."

Jon?

Smash Champion
We're not messing up the code at all. We're just saying it's dumb. Just like how people say Brawl is dumb.

Brawl is dumb.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone give me a ride ? I have one now but just in case that fails I'll pay up gas to whoever will take me.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
What the heck do I have to do to get someone to acknowledge my posts asking for a ride in the NC ride to Pound 4 thread?! I'll give a blow job to whoever will freaking take me!

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
What the heck do I have to do to get someone to acknowledge my posts asking for a ride in the NC ride to Pound 4 thread?! I'll give a blow job to whoever will freaking take me!
I think we're gonna have to take the medivel route and dispense @$$ whoppins on these illiterate pups. lmao

Hyro

Smash Lord
Dr. PP, $5 mm at Pound 4? TL vs. your main (marth right?). You down??

also, shotgun.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i wanted to team with pp, but he said no. then toasty told me to team with blackg so I did. i don't know the guy, i don't really care. if you really think it's a big deal I'm teaming with someone random instead of you Keith then just get over it. The fact I barely see you as is doesn't really help your cause anyway

Jon?

Smash Champion
i wanted to team with pp, but he said no. then toasty told me to team with blackg so I did. i don't know the guy, i don't really care. if you really think it's a big deal I'm teaming with someone random instead of you Keith then just get over it. The fact I barely see you as is doesn't really help your cause anyway

Oh snapple!

Top Bottom