• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Ride to pound 4

Jon?

Smash Champion
Your title might as well be "bad swimmer" because you won't be able to make it out of pools!!

Jon?

Smash Champion
I heard Keith has a nasty Jiggs. Too bad it gets 4 stocked by scrubby Marths.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
jon ur cool irl but on smash boards ur lame as ****.. so ima let ur post slide

edit: dark hart is drunk as **** if he thinks stingerz is gonna be the only gettin outt of pools. rag, duo, mits, dub, me ( if i regis) sting. Give NC some credit, we go hard

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lucas, you know to expect the unexpected from nc. rag > chillin back at herb1, rag > boss and rag > ps at herb2...

...maybe it's just rag

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'm thinking first round of pools would be easy to make it out of. It would probably consist of 4 PR players and 4 nonPR randoms. Keith is a random.

DJRome

Smash Hero
so rooms are $60/person for the 3 nights. and lucas, ur not in the car to go there anyway unless you pay so figure it out buddy

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
so rooms are $60/person for the 3 nights. and lucas, ur not in the car to go there anyway unless you pay so figure it out buddy
Hey DJ, you don't decide who rides in PP/7's car. They do. I'm riding with them. I'm going to Pound 4. I've already paid for it. **** you for decided that because I have money problems and can't pay for the room I can't go. Seriously, I thought you were cool. **** you.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Actually, I told DJ he could do that. I'm going to talk to Seven to make sure he is on board with me in this too but I'm not terribly concerned with him possibly disagreeing.

Do you really think it's fair to get out of paying when everyone else has to? Money problems or not, that is pretty much mooching. Also, the money for the room you don't pay comes out of DJ's pocket. You'd make him pay twice as much for you to pay nothing for the room?

In addition to this, I don't even know if you'd pay gas money. This means you'd also get a virtually "free" ride. It's not like there'd be a heavy price anyway, but it's still not fair to everyone else riding.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I could always crash in another room, which is what I was planing on doing, but I wanted to do my best to be able to room with you guys...

I'm paying gas money, and was planning on paying more than the rest since I can't pay for the room.

I honestly don't have the money to pay, and if that means that I can't go to Pound then **** all of you, but mostly Keith because he's sexy.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
i admit 60 dollars is kinda pricey? dosent mean im not gonna pay it, but i just want to know exactly whats going down. From what i hear, dj bought two rooms.. or is three? pp has his own room with dj, and in my room, will just be the people from state and possibly lucas.... is that correct?

btw: as much of a beast rag is, stingrz ,dub, foxy (if he enters) me( if enter) mits and duo all have good shots.. i know i aint pr'ed anymore but, i blame it on my lack of attendance, i have never got lower than 9th place at any tourney, and i can still rock any ***** on the prs, if not hang with um. especially if i truly sacrifice my nuts up to mk.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Fine. **** it. I'm not going. Plank can take my money as a donation, and you all can be on your merry way to ****ing Pound 4 Land. I'm going to Ashboro and HERB3, and I'm done with Smash. Maybe I'll finally find time to make good grades or something....

*CT*

Smash Lord
i admit 60 dollars is kinda pricey? dosent mean im not gonna pay it, but i just want to know exactly whats going down. From what i hear, dj bought two rooms.. or is three? pp has his own room with dj, and in my room, will just be the people from state and possibly lucas.... is that correct?
Honestly Keith, 60 bucks a person for 2 days and 3 nights is a steal in my opinion. I'm paying Ledger like 60$ for gas as well on top of registration. :p I mean a lot of us (me included) have money issues. But I knew pound was coming and scrapped up money

EDIT: How many people from NC are actually registered now?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Do whatever you want Lucas. You're not out of the way or anything, so I can still pick you up. Apparently, if you didn't go then our car would be paying the same if we didn't find someone else.

It's not like I don't want you to come lol, but I just didn't want everyone paying so much for that room if it could be helped at all. It's whatever though.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
Honestly Keith, 60 bucks a person for 2 days and 3 nights is a steal in my opinion. I'm paying Ledger like 60$ for gas as well on top of registration. :p I mean a lot of us (me included) have money issues. But I knew pound was coming and scrapped up money

EDIT: How many people from NC are actually registered now?
whoa.... does he want all of us to put in 60 for gas? i will try, if anything ill pay him in increments and mm scrubs at the venue ,and pay him my earnings

*CT*

Smash Lord
whoa.... does he want all of us to put in 60 for gas? i will try, if anything ill pay him in increments and mm scrubs at the venue ,and pay him my earnings
Nah dog, its just he always takes me to tournaments and stuff so I feel like I owe him. I finally registered today :p had to use my friends card. I hate visa gift cards :p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Depends on how much the driver expects for gas money(includes gas mileage I guess), how much you eat, how much you'll be expected to pay for your room, and then any MMs you might do, in addition to the obvious entering the tournament/spectating.

Basically, you gotta figure it out and talk to people riding with you/housing with you.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lucas, don't be ****ing emo about this. someone is paying the money for the rooms. I already foot almost a $600 bill to reserve 2 rooms (and possibly another $300 for state) so don't give me this bull****

we're not comfortable with you stealing our money and i don't know why you think it'd be okay. someone should take the spot now that lucas is not going.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lucas, don't be ****ing emo about this. someone is paying the money for the rooms. I already foot almost a $600 bill to reserve 2 rooms (and possibly another $300 for state) so don't give me this bull****

we're not comfortable with you stealing our money and i don't know why you think it'd be okay. someone should take the spot now that lucas is not going.
yea, I'm obviously emo now because I'm upset with a situation that involves me not going to something I've been looking forward to for 6 months and counting and have put $$ and time into because I can't pay another measly $60, meaning that I don't even get a ride when I don't even have to stay with you guys meaning me not paying wouldn't be a problem. And look at this; all of my so called "friends" here don't give a ****. I promise you, DJ, if you were in my situation you would be feeling the exact same way, so don't try and get on my ****ing case about this and call me "emo." I'm human, I have feelings, ****ing deal with it. I told everyone I was going through a hard time in my thread a few weeks back and things just keep getting worse for me, so excuse me if I'm overreacting. **** happens. You guys won't have to deal with me for that much longer anyway, and it's not like I'm going to Pound, and **** Ashboro and I'm thinking about forgetting HERB and just quitting right now. More time to spend on school I guess...

DJRome

Smash Hero
dude, everyone has their feelings about pound and their own home situation. thing with money is that it has no conscience. and the situation is black and white. if i don't have the money i don't go. if i were you, just ask for your $ from plank back. i'm not singling you out or anything, but if you're coming, you have to pay no matter what because i have my own situation to deal with.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll pay for Dark Hart's spot in the room.

There, now he's coming and we can all go back to arguing about something that I can't make you guys shut up about.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Basically, my whole car would have to pay a good bit, so it's whatever. A few extra dollars a person doesn't change THAT much. Also, DJ is getting more than 5 people in his second room, so it balances out.

DJRome

Smash Hero
kevin just stop

lucas, i didn't have a problem with you coming, but you kept insisting that you would be in the room without paying. you never once mentioned not being in that hotel room.

and pp, either they're paying $50 a pop or one of them is coming over just whatever works out

Top Bottom