• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings discussion (Brawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh at the TOURNEY.

Jim said he wants to be on the Melee PRs but it looks like hardly anyone is coming for Melee to the Boone place so thats gonna be bad for him. :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No, I mean do well for the PRs silly lol.

He can just do well at HERB. Have him friendly alot. If he beats some people or places well against NC, then I'll take that into consideration.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
HERB is sooooooo far away ;_;

you still up for taking me and Jim to Gboro?

i know what you meant now lol. i've been working on my Luigi more then anyone and it's shaping up really well =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's the best I can do for you guys though....sorry.

Yeah I'm takin ya. Always fun. =p

Good shiz. LoZR beat a certain FL Falco with Luigi at TO4, so I'm a believer now. Go for it mang.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i suggest taking the asu tourney(24th) and Judgement(31th) into account before the first official list
although Judgement is in SC, a good amount of nc peeps are going so it will still provide good info....
i would, however, suggest getting a list out before HERB

edit: brawl

stingers

Smash Obsessed
awesome. thats 2/07 right? 2/14 is bad for me obv.

i meant brawl. cuz I'm lame and my melee doesn't work. >_>;

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wow i'm going out for smash 3 weekends in a row x_x i hope my mom doesn't get mad...

Luigi is really really good actually. Did you hear about Boss at Cataclysm? He got 4th with him man.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i tried playing luigi once and it did not really work out so well
i try to get a lot of shield grabs when i play and luigi just slides away
when snake or marth puts up their shield you have to honor their moves out of it
when luigi puts up his shield its the opposite

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I did hear about that. Boss also gets loads of practice v pros though.

It can be done with lots of chars (Snakeeee anyone?), but that doesn't mean that most can do it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ZSS is actually a character with a ****load of potential.

Same with Pikachu and Anther is the only person good with him.

And you know what I mean by good, don't try to turn that around on me

Sengin

Smash Ace
Has anyone seen any of the Boone people play smash yet? No. So don't you think there's a possibility someone from here would get on one? You should perhaps leave a space in your list, stingers :p Unless it was for brawl...I don't really know a whole lot of the brawl talent around here (not that the melee talent is huge, but there is some, most of which would get better if they had more time to play, or played melee instead of brawl...).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Has anyone seen any of the Boone people play smash yet? No. So don't you think there's a possibility someone from here would get on one? You should perhaps leave a space in your list, stingers :p Unless it was for brawl...I don't really know a whole lot of the brawl talent around here (not that the melee talent is huge, but there is some, most of which would get better if they had more time to play, or played melee instead of brawl...).
Sengin, even if they do well this tourney, it's gonna have to take a pretty good performance by someone the panel has never heard of to come and take a spot of someone that goes to tournies often and is regularly active in the community.

Sengin

Smash Ace
True. I'm the only (semi) active member of smash boards the lives in Boone, I believe... Ah well, I was just basically saying that just because you've never heard of someone doesn't mean they can't kick your butt. You heard of Nebbs? He's a guy that goes to Western. Showed up out of the blue one day at a LAN party the Gaming Club had and went through most people like they were cake and he was a hungry fat kid. I never got a chance to play him, but oh man I wanted to.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Sengin, even if they do well this tourney, it's gonna have to take a pretty good performance by someone the panel has never heard of to come and take a spot of someone that goes to tournies often and is regularly active in the community.
irony!

jim said to put him as 9th or 10th

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
See you there Killer.

Lol Stingers. I'm sure you're messin, but if you're not, then yeah it is.

When did Jim do that Stingers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom