• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings discussion (Brawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
This idea is turrible. How many times must history repeat itself for people to realize this **** never works out? It's like yall are being stupid on purpose >_>
Well I'm glad I have the support of all of NC at least.

@Lucas: I'm the one taking the initiative, but Malk and Karn know stuff about the very recent scene that I don't. Everyone is a contributor in our group in some major way.

Everyone reading this thread should offer up whatever info they have at some point.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Well I go by why I said before; in the end everyone has thier own opinion about how the rankings should look. All we really need to know are the top players in NC. In Melee, it's LoZR, Ali and you, and in Brawl it's Alex, LoZR, Ali and you, (and maybe Duo now?) and everyone knows this. If someone else starts placing, we'll all recognize them as a Top Player in NC, but we don't need to go further than that.

If you want to make PRs, all the power to ya. You have my full support. I'll help every way I can, and I'm sure all of NC will as well. Like I said before, I think that Matt and Alex are the most qualified people for the job, so definitly take their ideas into consideration more than everyone else's

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We DO need to go further than that, because NC isn't just Ali, LoZR, and I (in either game). NC smash includes ALL of us, and getting more names on the list after the top players will inspire competition, which is the freakin point of the PRs.

I'm not sure about why this is so tough to get.

I'm listening very carefully to Malk and Karn ok? That doesn't mean I should totally neglect everyone else's opinions too.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No.

This is a PRs thread, PRs will be made because they will inspire those not on the list to get on the list, and those on the list to move up.

We should do PRs.

PRs.

Prprprprrprprprprprrprprrp

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I just read all 10 pages of this thread. At the conclusion I felt that I only learned one really useful thing from the lot of it.

A whole orange Karn? That's impressive.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
You don't like PRs anyway? Why did you read it then?
Personally, I kinda like PR's. They, to me, are a statement of people's opinion of you on a professional smash level. Done right, it's honest above all things.

However.

I read this thread because I am recovering from DXM, and seeeeeeing double.

Edit: and now I want an orange.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Crio, I always read your posts and am left with mixed emotions, which is kinda weird when I'm watching "Get Smart" lol.

Thanks for the complement though....I think. =p

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Lol Crio, I always read your posts and am left with mixed emotions, which is kinda weird when I'm watching "Get Smart" lol.

Thanks for the complement though....I think. =p
You mean the subtle blending of clever diction, astute, knowledgeable statements on the poignancy of the world in general, and the ever changing smash scene?

Or the fact that usually afterwards, I make some mundane remark about drugs and or ruining my life / my body.

I do what it do, PP. I'm a complex sort of man.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You say a smash statement, sort of in a neutral way, but then say something that takes the wind out of my sails in a way, keeping me from forming a concrete opinion or possibly guarding your real emotions...

I'm not very good at figuring people out based on goofy online conversations. Must be an acquired skill. =p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
whut da hayell

you guys have the weirdest conversations

boone tournament is tomorrow and I have to get up at like 8 AM why am I still awake -_-

stingers

Smash Obsessed
um

1. pp
2. malk
3. dark hart
4. BEHR
5. Foxy
6. PacStrife
7. Zio
8. Chocolate Thunda
9. Dull Razer