• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings discussion (Brawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord karn

Smash Master
@Lucas: Silly.

@YKB: Karn and Bill hold tournies at their apartment in Chapel Hill, but Gboro and Raleigh are holding tournies in different places here lately.

@Karn: Alright, well that makes sense. I'll try to get AIM by the end of this weekend, so we can discuss the rankings easier ok?
Yeah, AIM makes things easier.

El Muerte

Smash Cadet
hey Dr. PP, if u want aim with out actually installing the program go to this site --> first you have 2 sign up for an account on the aim website first...

then go 2

www.meebo.com

it has yahoo messenger, msn, aim, myspace, facebook all in one... u choose which one u want 2 use and it's free

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
hey Dr. PP, if u want aim with out actually installing the program go to this site --> first you have 2 sign up for an account on the aim website first...

then go 2

www.meebo.com

it has yahoo messenger, msn, aim, myspace, facebook all in one... u choose which one u want 2 use and it's free
Thanks man, I got it now already thanks to Stingers though.

Now I just gotta figure out how to use it lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think I might have it under control Itch, I just have to start askin for buddy screen names and see what I can do with them I guess.

BEHR

Smash Hero
PP Mines is Raging Skeet I dont get on much tho. o 3o;

stingers

Smash Obsessed
teams PR wouldn't work cuz not too many people have a set team

seriously theres like...
me and jim
ragnarok and dub

i cant think of anyone else

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm so late coming into this topic. Oh well. I'm gonna try to make the melee PR. I'm up for team PRs too if possible. I like what you are doing PP!
Play as many people as possible when you go to tournies, ok man? That's what's gonna get you on here since you can't make it to every tourney.

Also make sure you **** in tourney when you go though.

Teams PR is not happening.

NC ***** at dancing.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah we already went over this...PLUR, El Muerte, and Chocolate Thunda (back from the grave) are gonna dance to I'm Blue

which is da best song ever

also get the c00l and some other black ppl in there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom