• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings discussion (Brawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The Billfests of last year were too long ago to be relevant imo.

I say first one to decide would be ASU, but I'd like to just use HERB and Billfest next weekend if possible as they're more recent.

Of course Karn and I will have to decide on some of these things. There hasn't been serious discussion yet.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I just told you I was workin on it Stingers lol.

I'm going to buckle down this week, I swear.

We're going to HERB and Billfest.....well ok, that's not entirely certain, but if I work hard enough, then they won't have a reason to say no. It's a matter of making that idea reality.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i posted that 10 minutes before you told me shit PP!

i hope i can make it to billfest but I'm so bad at brawl these days i'm not too thrilled about going for that

brawl+ and melee though, woo.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I dont know what happened, but I'd say that a bro forfeit's his bro status when he reports a fellow bro to the evil mods.

Malk

Smash Champion
just for the record flamingo, if I ever have part again in running tournaments, you will not be allowed entry. Just a fair warning for when you plan on visiting the next Jubilee.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
just for the record flamingo, if I ever have part again in running tournaments, you will not be allowed entry. Just a fair warning for when you plan on visiting the next Jubilee.
But it would be Melee so who cares?

You will just have to say whatever doubles team wins is second best... since you didn't let the best come ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Actually last Jubilee had both events, and Brawl, by far, had the better turnout, with Chillin and Chu attending for both games.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
People who spam in these threads and get them closed are nubs.

hint hint

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ohhhh noooooo!!

Not the 24 hour closing!(it wasn't 24 hours)
Actually I said that if it eneded closing again it'd be closed permanently, and if a new one is remade, it will be basically babysat. I don't want that, you guys don't want that, so if the threads usless until Saturday, you have 2 options.

Option 1) Discus previous tournaments and what you think might change with the one on Saturday

Option 2) No one else posts in the thread until Saturday.

Of course there's option 3, spam and get it closed, but no one wants that.

Seriously... 9+ posts per day for 4 years.
Really? It averages out to that? Interesting.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I love Flamingo and KillerSOS.

I guess if someone horribly brutally ***** them in Brawl, they wouldn't have much to say. about anything. Aside from thir obligatory "melee sucks" talk. But they don't even play the game so who gives a ****.

I say you guys all ignore them until we see them in tourney, destroy them both and let it end there. I seriously doubt they can back their ****-talk up against alot of you guys anyways. *shrugs*

For the record, I love them both. THey're kinda funny sometimes when I decide to pay attention to them.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
I love Flamingo and KillerSOS.

I guess if someone horribly brutally ***** them in Brawl, they wouldn't have much to say. about anything. Aside from thir obligatory "melee sucks" talk. But they don't even play the game so who gives a ****.

I say you guys all ignore them until we see them in tourney, destroy them both and let it end there. I seriously doubt they can back their ****-talk up against alot of you guys anyways. *shrugs*

For the record, I love them both. THey're kinda funny sometimes when I decide to pay attention to them.
Lol we will be fine in the tourney never fear :)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Mudkips.... ARE YOU READY TO HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMBLE!

And at the rate of my how my rankings are going in Brawl, I may finally get my first tourney win! Then I can grow my wings and fly to the heavens.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
People who spam in these threads and get them closed are nubs.

hint hint
People that warn us about spam in a thread that's not been used in 5 days are nubs... jk. I'd just like to point out that even though this thread has it's fair share of spam, you posted in it after it had been inactive for about 5 days.

GET AT ME!

btw I support the banning of Flamingo.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aight Zero, but you gotta beat me first. =p

I'm not amazing in Brawl though because Marth is aight, but I'm gonna hold my title as long as possible.

Guess I'll watch cool crew battles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom