• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings discussion (Brawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
all deez *****s do is spam

I'm aiming for 5th on the Brawl PRs when this list comes out. I'm hoping I can make a strong showing at Billfest on Saturday!

I'm so rusty though I'm scared ;_;

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ain't like gaining a spot in Bawrl PRs means anything, skill-wise. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:mad::mad:

Go home and play something worthy of sum PRs. leiks dem Madden types.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If this thread is closed because you people are crazy, then I'm just leaving it closed until the actual Brawl PRs are released.

I don't mind some spam, but I'm wondering if it's getting to the point of being closed again....

Anyway, everyone put their best foot forward for Brawl here. HERB is gonna have lots of OOS to skew placings.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
In Brawl? He's a Snake guy now, so I'm not really lookin forward to it.

Maybe Ali will let me have some Snake practice beforehand and everything will work out well.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
MK works on Snake imo. I have such a good strategy lol.

Anyway Lucas, this IS the Brawl thread lol.

I'll talk to you about my thoughts on playing him in Melee at Billfest I suppose.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
MK works on Snake imo. I have such a good strategy lol.

Anyway Lucas, this IS the Brawl thread lol.

I'll talk to you about my thoughts on playing him in Melee at Billfest I suppose.
Wouldn't Chillin just go Falco vs you anyways? Idk what the falco/marth matchup is but falco has a projectile and marth doesnt.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well he might seeing as how things went last time, but I'm sure NEO taught him his lesson on that one.

Marth can do funny things to Falco. Fthrow on the edge to spike to edgehog ftw. That shiz is guaranteed.

I'd say Marth has a slight advantage, but not much of one.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Because the **** is going to hit the fan. I hope these crews get recorded they will be gnarly.
We are bringing a setup and we will have infinite replay, and no tripping, so we can use that. Killer has a capture card, he just doesn't have the disk space to record all day long, so we will just use the replays. As long as we remember to save everything then it will all be on the internet in a week or so.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
We are bringing a setup and we will have infinite replay, and no tripping, so we can use that. Killer has a capture card, he just doesn't have the disk space to record all day long, so we will just use the replays. As long as we remember to save everything then it will all be on the internet in a week or so.
How does no tripping affect diddy's nanners?

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
there are no consistent weekly tournaments in nc, however, it seems that there happens to be something just about every weekend

brawl observations:
pp had a strong showing, showed he is number 1
lozr also played very well
bill continues to impress
i am nowhere near top 10
crew battles are the ****
mudkips crew has talent, killersos took 5 stocks in the cb and did farily well in singles draw
planking is gay
crew battles are the ****
DUB is knar

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Billbro, Karn, and I will be discussing these PRs whenever we feel like it I guess and either Bill or I will create a new thread (and simultaneously close this one) for the actual Brawl PRs.

DUB is too knar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom